Vagina body modification

garand_m12

Apr 17, 2022
So I've been scouring a lot of materials involving body modification, and when it comes to genitalia, there's a really large discrepancy of the amount of content available for vaginas compared to penises, so now I'm kind of wondering what kind of transformation or modifications do people expect when it comes to the vagina, be it the labia, vulva, uterus, ovaries; anything related to the reproductive system itself. Not having one myself, I can't think of a major grief or complain of having a female reproduction system and what I would want to be removed/upgraded/modified. The changes can be magic, drugs, machines, nanomachines, tentacle, parasitic monsters, whatevers

Like for example, ovaries that puts out larger sized ovums to accomodate for larger humanoid creatures when inseminated, or fallopian tubes that can store released ovums for increased chance of multiple fertilization or longer fertile period; or making more of the vaginal muscles to be more controllable voluntarily

Some artists I checked out that have, to a degree, interesting body parts aside the vagina only; are fellatrix, DoctorProxy, tyroo, InCase, Konoshige Ryuun, Inju Otoko, @2_Coleslaw, Monstrifex, Nfected490/Issue69, and OrionArt

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Assuming this is related to game subsmission theorycrafting, I created this thread back in the day, Admittedly, it's more focused on the vulva itself.

garand_m12

Apr 17, 2022
Assuming this is related to game subsmission theorycrafting, I created this thread back in the day, Admittedly, it's more focused on the vulva itself.
I suppose its more to the theorycrafting and not exactly a submission. Again, there are A LOT of fantasy made penises content out there so I get a good idea when thinking of a scenario, but when it comes to the female side there's just a lot fewer, and I can't, due to being a guy, think of what kinda thing I would like to be changed, modified, added or whatever to the vagina itself.

Yomogi

Apr 7, 2022
Having the equipment myself, I know a lot of other vagina-havers get surgery to make their folds 'prettier' and more symmetrical (labiaplasty and vulvoplasty.) It's pretty common.

Someone who likes the thought of their hymen being torn from a big insertion might want to modify themselves in such a way that their hymen regenerates after penetration, skipping the expensive surgery altogether. Perhaps healing magic on the area (if they can find it, that is, since it's pretty hard to tell what is hymen and what is not.)

In space, penises would be more common in alien species than vaginas, at least in certain circumstances, so it makes sense (in a sense) that there are so many different types of penis loadouts. You would probably see quite a few cloacas, too, though.

For the breed-hungry, having a ton of babies without being physically injured would be interesting, though what that would look like in realistic scenarios might be pretty strange. Maybe magic would be at play or convenient science.

Laying eggs I've seen before, though they don't necessarily have to be fertilized to reproduce viable eggs, especially for a scary lizard monster girl.

Last edited:

garand_m12

Apr 17, 2022
Having the equipment myself, I know a lot of other vagina-havers get surgery to make their folds 'prettier' and more symmetrical (labiaplasty and vulvoplasty.) It's pretty common.

Someone who likes the thought of their hymen being torn from a big insertion might want to modify themselves in such a way that their hymen regenerates after penetration, skipping the expensive surgery altogether. Perhaps healing magic on the area (if they can find it, that is, since it's pretty hard to tell what is hymen and what is not.)

For the breed-hungry, having a ton of babies without being physically injured would be interesting, though what that would look like in realistic scenarios might be pretty strange. Maybe magic would be at play or convenient science.

Laying eggs I've seen before, though they don't necessarily have to be fertilized to reproduce viable eggs, especially for a scary lizard monster girl.
So a scenario where a vagina looks worn out from usage or whatever and then reversed into better condition, or the reverse scenario would be a thing then?

For the hymen aspect does the thrill on that idea of the fantasy usually about just the feeling of the hymen being torn itself or the whole being wrenched open (again) like a virgin. Like in reservoir dogs diner scene where they were talking about a song, one person talks its about big dick, the other isn't, previous person goes on to explain basically the girl get to feel like a virgin again or the sort because of how big it was.

For the breed/birthing aspect i was thinking about something about reversal of period cramps/pain, not sure how it'll affect the whole experience or what I mean by reversal of it, maybe it just causes the uterus to throb/pulsating or something? Like a cut-in image with onomatopoeia zooming/highlighting that area. TiTs and CoC already plays around the idea of orgasmic/pleasurable birthing so that's covered.

As for egg laying, personally still can't wrap my head around why it would be pleasurable for the person doing it, for the spectator I get it.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
There are people who may appreciate a prolapsed look (to varying degrees), yep. Stretched labia can also be a thing.
Realistically speaking, there's no such thing as "worn out from usage", though.

garand_m12

Apr 17, 2022
Realistically speaking, there's no such thing as "worn out from usage", though.
Well yea but still, fantasy, and there are couple eroges out there that shows changes to the vagina from usage for the sake of tracking the "erostatus" or sort, like "Anera and the demon tower" or "Wife-Hunting Labyrinth ~ Sheraride's Interspecies Life Sentence"

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I know, and I truly hate it outside of a kink (e.g. "monster knob carved its path and now no human can truly satisfy me!") :p It gives me odd mysoginistic vibes. If a vagina is made of muscles and the more you use muscles, the stronger they get, it means that the stronger the muscles, the harder they can squeeze. Therefore, if more sex meant looser vaginas, lifting weights would mean floppy arms.
I guess that's why, when it comes to Fengames, I am interested in female gabilani genitalia.

Last edited:
Reactions: PuppyPrincess

garand_m12

Apr 17, 2022
(e.g. "monster knob carved its path and now no human can truly satisfy me!") . If a vagina is made of muscles and the more you use muscles, the stronger they get, it means that the stronger the muscles, the harder they can squeeze. Therefore, if more sex meant meant looser vaginas, lifting weights would mean floppy arms.
I guess one could argue on the example you mentioned that its the sensation that the penetrated wants, like how someone mentioned about hymen regeneration, thent I'm wondering is it just the membrane being torn again that makes it appealing or also the sensation of being penetrated like a virgin again, although I do admit I don't know how that kind of sensation would feel like and why it would be exciting, maybe like hoping you could be amnesiac so you can replay a game/scenario/event/interaction you really like again like the first time? but on a more physical level.

Yea its kind of a shame that angle isn't used often, Kazuhiro have one doujin where it shows something along that line

Attachments

• KazuhiroInmaKyuusei2VaginaControl.jpg
    KazuhiroInmaKyuusei2VaginaControl.jpg
    829.8 KB · Views: 13

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Having a canal that feels too tight either is not what I like in my smut. I want my erotica to seem enjoyable, not something that makes me wince. All in all, some people like creativity in their smut despite how things would turn out to be in real life. And said creativity can be very arbitrarily applied!
Of course, it's a case of "different strokes for different folks".

Last edited: