V 0.5.29 Finished the shark dungeon, but don't have a horn.

Lunaraia

Oct 31, 2015
As the title says, I can't recall ever picking up the horn, but it's also not in my key items. Furthermore, I know I finished the dungeon because my character can enter the Siorcanna village. However, with this newest update I did have to reapply the permanent tattoo to do so and my Ultimate was unequipped. So, not sure what's going on, really. Either way something's off.

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
As the title says, I can't recall ever picking up the horn, but it's also not in my key items. Furthermore, I know I finished the dungeon because my character can enter the Siorcanna village. However, with this newest update I did have to reapply the permanent tattoo to do so and my Ultimate was unequipped. So, not sure what's going on, really. Either way something's off.
It's not a bug. You need to specific in how you get there. Player has to be Charmer or has Agni in the party, when you reach the door with the drums. If you have either one, you get a choice, otherwise you only get to wail out. Choose play aggressively. Beat the jotuns and you get the horn.

Last edited:

Lunaraia

Oct 31, 2015
Yeah, but I am on a save that already beat the dungeon, so it should be in my inventory. I have no save remaining prior to the dungeon at all, so I'm just flat out of luck then.

kiby

Aug 26, 2015
They have already completed the dungeon. The horn is supposed to be added to your key items automatically by this update, if you have already completed the dungeon. They did not get the horn added to their key items (along with other issues), thus, bug post.

e: Savin posted the console code (press F12 to open the console) to give yourself the horn in the previous COC2 blog post.
pc.createKeyItem(KEYITEMS.HornOfTides)