Uveto questions

Mei97

Aug 28, 2015
So I'm working on some stuff that I plan on submitting at some point but I need more information on Uveto, so if a backer or someone with info could answer some questions for me I would really appreciate it.

1. Purpose and role of stormguard, i.e. are they good or bad?

2. Does the U.G.C have a presence on Uveto?

3. What's the way the residential section is set up like? Are buildings shoved together or is it spread out?

If no one is able to answer or you're not allowed to because it's not public that also okay, but if someone can help i would really appreciate it. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Uveto is UGC controlled, but in practice it's owned by RhenWorld and Akkadi, who can provide their own security.  The milodan are a little bitter about this: even if they're allowed to more or less do whatever they want, the fact that they don't have much say in the affairs of their own homeworld rankles.  A gentle occupation is an occupation nevertheless.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
1. Purpose and role of stormguard, i.e. are they good or bad?

2. Does the U.G.C have a presence on Uveto?

3. What's the way the residential section is set up like? Are buildings shoved together or is it spread out?

1. Stormguard are a religion. Their good/bad stance probably depends on how much you agree with a weirdo-beardo Viking cult.

2. What Couch said.

3. Buildings largely spread out on the surface, but those are just entrance hubs most of the time leading to underground domiciles. I imagine those spread out a good bit, so the walls may be close together.

Mei97

Aug 28, 2015
Thankyou both for your help ^_^  Also big fan of you both

AndyisRandy

Jan 8, 2016
Probably about the same as when Steele strips and gets off in public.

Or blows up a planet.

TiTS media is more focused on... I have no idea what it's focused on, honestly. :p  

"Tonight's big news; the local fire service rescued a Kathriit who was stuck up a tree." cue prolonged coverage that takes up most of the news hour

:In other news, Tarkus is no more - destroyed by the negligence of Captain Steele. When questioned, Steele had this to say "LOL, whoops!"

AndyisRandy

Jan 8, 2016
I love how it's a little subtle until the very end. Like, you might not see the booty at first and "Imminent Impact" is only suggestive, not explicit.

Then "Get Cock'd"

And that's the kind of humorous juxtaposition that makes me laugh.

Or a Hard PC just grumbling and flipping the camera off as you putter away in your space shopping cart.

Or full on Renegade "I've had it with your disingenuous insinuations!" *decks reporter*

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Did all three of you seriously just reference the exact same thing simultaneously?

If that's not a sign there needs to be reference to it with a Hard personality variant, I don't know what is!

I've been considering taking a stab at a reporter NPC, as the lack of media attention in the game has been something that has been bothering me greatly. Maybe use an aspiring reporter who you can be interviewed by like a normal goddamn person, get interviewed like a Steele would (which leads to sex), punch for the sake of a mass effect reference, or decline to make a reporter all kinds of sad.