Uveto Content Discussion (GENERAL)

Dualitas

Oct 4, 2016
Ah, integration between natives and galactic corporations/society.  That'll be interesting.

By the wsy, is it true the Deep Sea lab will have Lights Out?

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
The puzzle that keeps on giving  :v:

Bobtheman

Dec 11, 2016
I didn't know this wasn't a main planet lol I beat the dragon and killed it thinking it had a probs lol

Primename

Dec 5, 2015
Speaking of the dragon, when is that expected to drop into the game? I'm looking forward to seeing what exactly the TF will look like.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
TF item generaly should make PC similar to race it was made from so in case of Frost Wrym...if you see his/her ingame pic it could be something roguhly similar for PC in human body scale and without possible some parts that devs not wanna add ( I think frost wyrm have 2 pair of arms so this would not get into possible TF effect).

Primename

Dec 5, 2015
TF item generaly should make PC similar to race it was made from so in case of Frost Wrym...if you see his/her ingame pic it could be something roguhly similar for PC in human body scale and without possible some parts that devs not wanna add ( I think frost wyrm have 2 pair of arms so this would not get into possible TF effect).
It also apparently has 4 sets of eyes as well, which in theory would look very cool on the right head type.

KnownDave

Nov 15, 2016
Living somewhere in Uruguay.
It also apparently has 4 sets of eyes as well, which in theory would look very cool on the right head type.

alien_lady_by_meganerid-d4wzgvg.jpg

latest

Indeed, very cool looking.

Reactions: GTK/HLK

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
With eyes I not see issue. Even in CoC we had spider eyes that was 4 of them (well should be probably 6 but that how Fen decided for spider-moprh PC). But still some of body parts of Frost Wyrm may ends up not possible to be given to PC.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
That 3D model looks really weird. Like someone just copied and stretched it to give it 4 eyes. At least to me, my eyes get "confused" looking at it.

Reactions: Zarileigh and Kesil

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well making it similar to Rachnera would be better (one bigger main pair and other pair(s) as well part of forehead). Those on model inseed look a il bit like extending head to make place for coping eyes above old ones. But hey that still something to somehow help with trying to make them visualized to be used in TiTS (assuming space spider multiple eyes will also have some unexpected twist to them by Fenoxo).

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Soon-ish. I got a handful of items that need to be put into the Spinarran shop now that that's replaced The Hunter's Dream.

Jan 14, 2017
The RD on Uveto is known for being a 'ballbuster' by those Huskars that greet you the first time you go into the space elevator. Is that a hint at actual CBT/ballbusting content coming to TiTs?

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
The RD on Uveto is known for being a 'ballbuster' by those Huskars that greet you the first time you go into the space elevator. Is that a hint at actual CBT/ballbusting content coming to TiTs?
"Ballbuster" is generally a term for a "demanding woman who destroys men's confidence" or "a person who is relentlessly aggressive, intimidating, or domineering", especially if she is in a higher position of power compared to the person calling her that. Not necessarily an indication that there will be actual CBT content in her sex scenes.

Terra_Lupis

Aug 28, 2015
Hey guys, I'm working on something for Uveto and unfortunately I'm at a stage personally where I am that busy that I just don't have the time to work on it anymore. Can anyone help me?

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Probably not. Although someone should put something there, as if I recall correctly you were writing something actually kind of important to the planet.

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
Strange question: how deep is the underground ocean? I mean how deep would you have to go to reach it? Could you basically do ice fishing? Could that be a minigame-like thing?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
You could absolutely go ice fishing in places -- there's actually a fishing hole in one of the rooms somewhere, and I imagine that's a major source of food for people.

Flash Dingo

Oct 8, 2016
alien_lady_by_meganerid-d4wzgvg.jpg

latest

Indeed, very cool looking.

That's only two sets of eyes, genius. Four sets of eyes would total to 8 eyes, like a spider. A set of eyes is comprised of two eyes, hence it's a set, given that most life of Earth has two eyes as a baseline; most especially humans.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I am both sick of Kiro/Kally and simultaneously want more. Especially more D/s stuff because I'm a terrible deviant. But you know how romantic Fen is.