Uveto Content Discussion (GENERAL)

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Brr, it's cold out there. Snuggle up with some random chatter about the icy puppy-planet.

FAQ
  • No, Uveto is not a main story planet. There is not, and will not be, a probe to be found here.
  • You can currently get to Uveto either through Shade's storyline (on Myrellion) or through Zaalt's random encounter in space (must be Level 6+).

Last edited:
Reactions: Lone Wolf115

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Is there any word when we'll see the first Milodan generic mobs? It would help break up the monotony of being attacked by the female Korgonne barbarian. Not to say I don't like her, love all her scenes in fact, but damn facing only 1 mob and the uber-boss dragon at the end of every line is rather draining. 

Yes I understand the planet is still under construction, just interested in when we might see the next mob.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I want to snuggle up with Shade on a cold Uvetan night. Doesn´t even have to involve sex. Just the cuddling.

I love having a cold winter planet. The cold weather and norse mythology reminds me of my own country.

The planet being filled with fluffy puppies gives me even more reasons to love the planet.

...unfortunately I haven´t actually visited it that much...

Currently I´m looking forward to see the frost wyrm TF be implemented. I´m more interested in that, than any weapon I can gain from defeating it (not implemented either btw.) 

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
tfw no nerassa

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
If we wuld be nice to Savin he may give us this almost-like-kitsune enemies too sooner ^^

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Is there any word when we'll see the first Milodan generic mobs? It would help break up the monotony of being attacked by the female Korgonne barbarian. Not to say I don't like her, love all her scenes in fact, but damn facing only 1 mob and the uber-boss dragon at the end of every line is rather draining. 

Yes I understand the planet is still under construction, just interested in when we might see the next mob.

I'm about 5000 words in on the first generic mob. Didn't know it was going to be the first/only generic mob though, might have to go the extra mile on this one. Still, they're happening right now.

Reactions: CloudStriker

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I'm about 5000 words in on the first generic mob. Didn't know it was going to be the first/only generic mob though, might have to go the extra mile on this one. Still, they're happening right now.

Itshappening.jpg

Huzzah! And good luck amigo.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
it is right now, just because there's not anything else. I've got another generic (the Lurelings) partially done. 

That's good. It'll be interesting to finally fight some new opponents.

Also looking forward to further Dr. Lessau content myself, as there are a lot of expansions (and a dungeon) involved with him.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I looking to the dungeon related to Dr. Lessau (as long those goodies like Nova upgrade or some other good stuff is still there).

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
it is right now, just because there's not anything else. I've got another generic (the Lurelings) partially done. 

My Storm Lancer mob has been finished since ever.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
 Would rather you get the chance to do it than do it myself.

As in "Write more scenes for him off my own bat"? That's not going to happen any time soon I'm afraid, the commission queue stretcheth. I'd sooner he got in as is without a female win scene - it wouldn't be the first time.

If he did get allocated more bounty I'd be on it as soon as I've finished what I'm doing now though, as I could justify it. [/panhandle]

bujjj

Oct 30, 2016
I'm personally really interested in the Butt Expansion item (event? machine? I don't what it is technically called) that's found across the street from Dr Lessau. There is mention of it being a "fragment of future content", but is there any speculation/ideas as to what that future content is?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Code says it has something to do with KiroQuest.

Smashgirl

Oct 13, 2016
How do I access the new dr stuff? Atm he just wants to fuck for a quick scene and sell a few things and tell me he knew my dad. Also, how do I kill the frost dragon?

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
That's all there is right now.  Lessau's content is split across about ten different documents so that his content can be implemented in stages.  @Neoptolemus was kind enough to code the core document, which only contains Lessau's dialogue and sex scenes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: CloudStriker

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I'm personally really interested in the Butt Expansion item (event? machine? I don't what it is technically called) that's found across the street from Dr Lessau. There is mention of it being a "fragment of future content", but is there any speculation/ideas as to what that future content is?

I believe that it's called the "buttslutinator", to be exact.

Neoptolemus

Aug 14, 2016
I've been struggling to write an encounter for Uveto (here). The emphasis is very strongly on struggling though, so I'm pretty close to throwing in the towel and going back to just coding other people's stuff.

Basically, expect more Dr Lessau next month. As much as I want to code another boss fight, it probably wont be the Dungeon though.

How do I access the new dr stuff? Atm he just wants to fuck for a quick scene and sell a few things and tell me he knew my dad. Also, how do I kill the frost dragon?

https://fenoxo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4954-help-with-the-frost-wyrm/

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Neoptolemus Assuing you would have good enough mood in future which one other part of Lessau content we can expect to be added. Or you would do such decision eventulay at the moment you would be in mood to work on coding more Lessau stuff again?

Edit: Ahh forgot to tell I'm greatful toward you for even coding current part of Lessau content.

Last edited by a moderator:

Neoptolemus

Aug 14, 2016
I'll probably start off with the office gangbang since it'll be quick. Then do one of the other npcs and their TF item. Maybe Walt cause Lupinol will need less testing and I've never done a TF before. Nothing is set in stone though.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Mkay. Seems dungeon part is most tough for you to work with so it will come last.

Icarus

Oct 9, 2015
Smexy dwagun armor? If it's not in the works, would I be allowed to submit a description? 

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Why do i get the feeling that Frostwyrm Armor will turn the Royal Shard Bow's kick the dog for a best in slot into a tradition?