Using mods

NobleLeader6

Jan 7, 2016
You don't use mods in the traditional sense. Take the Revamp mod. It's essentially a repackaged version of the original CoC, with added bits. All you have to do is download it and use it the same way you use the regular one.

Ezzy

May 27, 2017
Brazil
i need help with mods cause i can't figure out how to use them
All mods are in .swf format, so either your browser (not recommended) or the Projector can be used to play them.
Just be mindful that saves between mods are not compatible whatsoever (you can use a save from a mod on another, but that causes that save to break beyond repair).

lolboll

Aug 28, 2019
I'm not sure why it's recommended not to use a browser, it works fine for me o_O.

In the same folder as your game.swf (or whatever it's called). Create a new .html file and add:
<html>
<head>
</head>
<body style="margin: 0;">
<object style="width: 1fr; height: 1fr">
<embed src="game.swf" style="width: 100%;height: 100%;">
</object>
</body>
</html>

Save and open with any browser with flash installed.
I'm not sure if '1fr' works in every browser, change it to 100% if size is messed up. For set size, use 'px' instead. (width: 250px)

Ezzy

May 27, 2017
Brazil
I'm not sure why it's recommended not to use a browser, it works fine for me o_O.
There were multiple reports of the mods breaking saves, not working properly, etc etc. That's why it's not really recommended.
But if it works for you... good work i guess?

EDIT: Btw, what's this html actually for?

Zach Crimson

Aug 10, 2019
You don't use mods in the traditional sense. Take the Revamp mod. It's essentially a repackaged version of the original CoC, with added bits. All you have to do is download it and use it the same way you use the regular one.
so how do i use saves from the normal version cause i don't wanna lose progress edit nvm just saved to file then loaded the file in the mod

Last edited:

Ezzy

May 27, 2017
Brazil
so how do i use saves from the normal version cause i don't wanna lose progress
Just open the mod through whichever browser you used last (Or the projector if you used it) and load the save. Simple.

Ezzy

May 27, 2017
Brazil
Special....names?

Zach Crimson

Aug 10, 2019
Likely referring to the special names you can use at character creation, granting you TFs or items that you normally couldn't get so early. They do still work, as far as I'm aware.
yes those and awesome. i kinda wish this mod had an updated version of the CoC wiki for all the new stuff added though.

Ezzy

May 27, 2017
Brazil
yes those and awesome. i kinda wish this mod had an updated version of the CoC wiki for all the new stuff added though.
There was, but it was horrendously outdated and no one took up the job of keeping it up.... I wonder if it's even online right now.

I couldn't get the game to run, only to re-download itself, so I wrapped it in a html file. Think of it as an executable ^^.
I'll assume you're using Chrome, since that's the only browser I know that causes that sort of behaviour.

Zach Crimson

Aug 10, 2019
There was, but it was horrendously outdated and no one took up the job of keeping it up.... I wonder if it's even online right now.

I'll assume you're using Chrome, since that's the only browser I know that causes that sort of behaviour.
yea no problems now that i'm using flash player which i still forget why i had downloaded it

probehuntress

Oct 9, 2020
Ive spent 2 hours so far looking for faqs and trying to run these mods and im no closer than i was 6 or 7 downloads ago.

If anyone could break it down for me, step by step how to play the game i would greatly appreciate it.
maybe a picture with big red arrows? like for someone who plays ps4? with hard copies?
"i like pictures cus i can barely read" - lil pump

ty luv u

i figured it out mb:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

Last edited:

Ezzy

May 27, 2017
Brazil
Alright, lemme break it down step by step for ya:

1. Go to This link (https://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/debug_downloads.html)

2. Scroll down to your OS of choice (Windows, Mac or Linux) and click the Download the Flash Projector.
As seen here: upload_2020-11-2_17-23-11.png

3. When downloaded into your computer, put it somewhere that's easy to reach but out of the way (aka, Put it on your C\: or D\: or whatever root drive folder you want like I did)

4. Appoint any .swf file you have to open using said Projector (if you don't know how, Google it).

5. You have reached Maximum Profit, now go play as a 12 ft. tall dragon with 7 penises and 14 balls or something.

On a unrelated note though, I have seen your response but I'll leave this here for anyone else that might have... *ahem* issues using this friggin thing.

Reactions: probehuntress