Urta X Scylla scene won't proc. Help?

Frankintosh

Mar 6, 2020
Hey, running build 1.0.2
And I have done EVERYTHING I can think of to try and get these two in the back room together.
I have exhausted boths dialogues, scenes, left and re entered the bar a billion times when they are both present.
Urta is lover status and scylla is past all her encounter scenes.

The only poly scene I've had Urtapull is about edryn.
What am I doing wrong, sad face.

adev

Apr 27, 2017
this is the code that determines Scylla's action

maybe you can check the value of the mentioned flags in an editor to see where it blocks your progress

Code:
    if (player.cocks.length > 0 && player.findStatusAffect(StatusAffects.DungeonShutDown) >= 0) {
       if (player.longestCockLength() >= 12) {
           if (flags[kFLAGS.NUMBER_OF_TIMES_MET_SCYLLA] == 0) {
               scyllaAction = SCYLLA_ACTION_FIRST_TALK;
               return;
           }
           if (flags[kFLAGS.NUMBER_OF_TIMES_MET_SCYLLA] == 1 && rand(5) == 0) {
               scyllaAction = SCYLLA_ACTION_ROUND_TWO;
               return;
           }
           if (flags[kFLAGS.NUMBER_OF_TIMES_MET_SCYLLA] == 2 && rand(5) == 0) {
               scyllaAction = SCYLLA_ACTION_ROUND_THREE;
               return;
           }
           if (flags[kFLAGS.NUMBER_OF_TIMES_MET_SCYLLA] == 3 && rand(5) == 0) {
               scyllaAction = SCYLLA_ACTION_ROUND_FOUR;
               return;
           }
           if (flags[kFLAGS.NUMBER_OF_TIMES_MET_SCYLLA] == 5 && rand(5) == 0) {
               scyllaAction = SCYLLA_ACTION_MEET_CATS;
               return;
           }
           if (flags[kFLAGS.NUMBER_OF_TIMES_MET_SCYLLA] >= 4 && (model.time.hours == 18 || model.time.hours == 19)) {
               scyllaAction = SCYLLA_ACTION_ADICTS_ANON;
               return;
           }
           if (flags[kFLAGS.NUMBER_OF_TIMES_MET_SCYLLA] >= 2 && flags[kFLAGS.FED_SCYLLA_TODAY] == 0 && model.time.hours >= 7 && model.time.hours <= 11) {
               scyllaAction = SCYLLA_ACTION_FLYING_SOLO;
               return;
           }
       }
       //All the following conditions are needed to see if she's fucking Urta
       if (flags[kFLAGS.NUMBER_OF_TIMES_MET_SCYLLA] < 3) return; //Minimum Scylla meetings for Urta to fuck her
       if (flags[kFLAGS.UNKNOWN_FLAG_NUMBER_00147] == 1 && flags[kFLAGS.UNKNOWN_FLAG_NUMBER_00145] == 1) return; //Together these are the 'No more Scylla' flag
       if (!getGame().urta.urtaAtBar() || flags[kFLAGS.URTA_ANGRY_AT_PC_COUNTDOWN] > 0) return;
       if (flags[kFLAGS.URTA_TIME_SINCE_LAST_CAME] > 0 || flags[kFLAGS.URTA_COMFORTABLE_WITH_OWN_BODY] <= 2 || flags[kFLAGS.TIMES_FUCKED_URTA] == 0) return;
           //She only fucks Scylla if she's horny and you've fucked her enough to make her comfortable
       if (flags[kFLAGS.UNKNOWN_FLAG_NUMBER_00143] == 0) { //Never fucked Scylla before
           if (!getGame().urta.urtaDrunk()) return; //So she has to be drunk
       }
       else if (getGame().urta.urtaDrunk() && player.balls == 0) return; //Otherwise she has to be sober and you need to have balls (I'm not sure why, but it is so)
       if (telAdre.katherine.needIntroductionFromScylla()) return;
       if (rand(3) == 0) scyllaAction = SCYLLA_ACTION_FUCKING_URTA; //And after all that there's still just a 1/3 chance it will happen
       //Yay, Foursomes! - unless you're Scylla special
       if (rand(2) == 0 && flags[kFLAGS.NUMBER_OF_TIMES_MET_SCYLLA] >= 3 && player.hasKeyItem("Opal Ring") < 0 && kGAMECLASS.urta.urtaAtBar() && player.longestCockLength() >= 8 && flags[kFLAGS.UNKNOWN_FLAG_NUMBER_00143] > 0) scyllaAction = SCYLLA_ACTION_FURRY_FOURSOME;
   }

Reactions: Frankintosh

Frankintosh

Mar 6, 2020
Thanks I'll have a look and see what I can find. I honestly didn't even think to look at the code lol.

What Im seeing is Urta needs lover mode Check
Urta needs to be drunk or (sober I have balls) check
The last but is throwing me, do I need to have not fucked Scylla before?

Last edited:

adev

Apr 27, 2017
This is a repeat event, the first time urta must be drunk, the second time urta can be sober and then a different variant is played. So this is number of times urta and scylla fucked.

Frankintosh

Mar 6, 2020
Yeah I'm still at a loss here after trying 3 new games and adhering to the flags posted above. clearly I'm missing something.

adev

Apr 27, 2017
Ouch. My bet was you told urta to drink less and thus failed the isDrunk check for the first time event.

If you have a save where you think it should be able to happen please attach it and I take a look to see what's blocking your progress.

Frankintosh

Mar 6, 2020
Ouch. My bet was you told urta to drink less and thus failed the isDrunk check for the first time event.

If you have a save where you think it should be able to happen please attach it and I take a look to see what's blocking your progress.

Its okay I tried one more run on a hunch and finally got it.
It turns out it was the fact I was speed running to get Urtas lover status.
Turn out that is a flag because it removes her confidence percentage which is needed to proc the first scene.