Updates and Ideas

kaleemmcintyre

Apr 3, 2018
Planet Earth
www.furaffinity.net
Howdy hey there,

I just wanted to send this report in to you.

1. Arian's Amulets - Picking another amulet after choosing the lust reducing option prevents the others from appearing in the menu.

2. The incubus mechanic seems to loop his battle page if you're a pure male. I.e, if you lose to him he gives you to option to fight or submit to him over and over again without end. If you defeat him otherwise he is removed from the menu.

3. The Omnibus seem to had a bad interface where, if you click on Oral it won't do anything, but if you click on leave after wards it will show the text for the oral scene before remove the enemy encounter page.

Those are the only bugs I found.

- - - - -

Ideas for the game -

Dungeons -

Lost Temple (Aztec Theme) - Bog (Level 15)

Enemies - Cheetah Warrior / Male Naga / Living Bones

Boss: Cheetah Lord

Point: Follow through and find a real panther deity sealed within the temple. Unseal and defeat the spirit and then fight to keep freedom.

Lose - Bad Ending
Cheetah Slave

Win - Obsidian Blade

Optional -
Sex with Cheetah Lord w/ option for bad end but with variable

+ + + + +

Old Mage's Underground Chamber - Swamp (Level 20)

Enemies - Cum Golem / Evolved Tentacle Beast / Elven Fighter

Boss: Living Armor

Point: Follow through and learn about experiments being conducted to defeat demons. Find out that experiments were created to make an indestructible living armor, but parts are needed to repair. Living parts, that is.

Lose - Bad End
Living Battery

Win - Android Armor

+ + + + + +

Underwater Palace - Boat (Level 20)

Enemies - Male Shark / Blue Slime / Jellyfish Warrior or Tiger Shark

Boss - Tiger Shark King

Point: Learn that the sharks living underwater are having a mini civil war over whether or not to join the demon queen or resist and they need help settling things. Go through several trials and try and speak with the current king...only to find him to be an impostor planted by Demon Queen. Defeat and then find the real king hidden in an lower chamber.

Lose - King's Mindless Attendant

Win - King's Gauntlet Weapon

Optional -
Sex with Fake Tiger Shark King in dungeon and the real king.

+ + + + + +

Deep Canyon Grotto - Plains (Level 25)

Enemies - Lustdrunk Kangaroo / Gnoll Lord / Phoenix / Salamander Spirit

Boss: Gnoll Alpha + Salamader's Rage

Point: Find a lost grotto where salamander warriors once trained within the land like a gladiator pit, but is now being over run by gnolls and the angry spirits of the salamanders. Help the salamanders flush out the gnolls, but beware their rage.

Lose - Bad End
Gnoll's Village Fucktoy
Salamander Host

Win - Gnoll Loincloth + Salamander's Halbred

Optional -
Defeat the Gnolls but then have to combat the Salamader's spirit when they attempt to take over player's body in order to get revenge on Demon Queen

Willing Submit - Bad End variant (show's pc facing off against Demon Queen with a question as who could win)

+ + + + + + +

Alien Abduction - Like with Helia have an NPC come and take player to alien ship for a special one time dungeon - (Level 20)

Enemies - Starman / Robotic Guard

Boss: Evil A.I

Lose - Get kicked off the ship

Win - Energy Saber

+ + + + + +

Goblin Nest - Like with Helia speak with Goblin Lady Merchant Lumi and hear about Goblin attempting to take on Demon Queen - (Level 10)

Enemies - Goblins

Boss: Goblin Tech and Tank

Lose - Bad End
The Next Experiment

Win - Goblin Wrench (Hammer Type) + Goblin Armor

+ + + + + + +

Suggestions -

These are just random suggestions that I had in mind.

1. Move Lumi's lab into the town on the plains.

2. Make the Cathedral into a Dunegon and have to rescue the petrified gargoyle from the others at the end.

3. Have the tower in Tel'Adre be a place where books can be read after clearing the area of imps/naga that have dug their way in from an underground pit.

4. Kill Mechanic (Can this be removed or greyed out without high corruption - my inner psychopath is finding it hard not to press that button and we just had a talk last week at the therapists office)

5. Is Pablo supposed to have a sex menu? Because he's at 100% and I got nothing so far. But either way, can he be moved in with Rubi since the two would be perfect together.

5a. Can Rubi's place be moved to home menu once it's accessible? With Pablo and Rubi being there from 6pm to midnight?

6. Can the Hellhound Lord's place be accessed after giving him half of the goddess' lethicite? This way there's an option to speak with him, sex him, and perhaps have a optional variant where, if allied with him and demon queen is defeated, he becomes the new lord of the realm with hellhounds running all about?

7. Can we have an option where we arm wrestle with the orc Rogar once he's in Tel'Adre for various items (with the option for Bro Brew being amongst them)?

8. Would it be possible to make dungeon filled with slimes? I know there's only one slime enemy in the game at current, but maybe have a red, blue, yellow, black, white version and have a rainbow slime boss at the end. The point being that you can then get the slime girl armor from there instead of the harpy dungeon.

9. Can the Glasses that you get from the doppelganger be changed into a weapon. Mirror Dagger perhaps.

10. Would it be possible to do something with the basilisk within the demon queen's dungeon? Perhaps tell them to go to the blind merchant Benoit to help him out (if only just adding some small text to his description to hint that they are there). Or perhaps make them stay as loyal egg bears forever! XD

11. Since there is a katana and samurai armor in the game can a Wandering Samurai enemy be added in around the plains instead of the cow lady that there's.

11. Can the cow lady be moved to the high mountains since she seems like she'd be perfect there, with the added bonus of her automatically attacking the PC if he's a male minotaur?

12. I know that there are plans for a Dragon City coming sometime later, but can we keep one of the kobolds as a augmentable slave?

13. Speaking of pets, about the Imp we meet in the Deep Caves, would it be possible to make him into a slave like Jojo?

14. Would it be possible to have Akbal's bad end added back into the game? There was talk about him having one before, but I don't know whatever became of this, but this time around if the player uses Akbal's saliva 5+ times can there be a bad end where the player gets mind controlled to be his little kitten plaything?

Thanks for your time and keep up the great work!

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
Looking at this and kinda feeling like "*Sigh*.... yet another suggestions dump" right now, but it would be so much more likely if you could actually write up some of this stuff on your own. Perhaps some ideas gets picked up though, who is to say, however I would suggest not getting your hopes up too much.

In regards to the latter list:
1: I'm not sure that a village like that would be overly enthusiastic about a slightly mad alchemist goblin adding to the already present demon threat...?
2: Cathedral/Gargoyle changes have already been explicitly stated as a very, very clear NO several times. Not allowed by owner/author.
8: Due to continuity/interactions that's probably a somewhat bad idea. Players wanting Valeria along would be kinda forced to then do that slime dungeon before doing harpy dungeon.
11a: Honestly, Isabella is far too sane to just assault the player, plus she's not a natural cowgirl in the first place.
14: Regarding Akbal, I do believe this was yet another commission/fursona insert that was strictly requested to be no-touchey. Could be wrong but that's what I heard.