House of Maids - wishlist on Steam!

Dark Cube

Jan 21, 2018
New_MENU_screen.png

Play_NOW.gif

"House of Maids" is a high-quality adult visual novel game. Play as a young photographer, who travels around a tropical island and discovers a private mansion inhabited by hot beauties. Romance sexy girls, dive into lustful kinky fantasies, and unlock multiple endings to your adventures!

HOM-pic5.PNG

House of Maids is a classic visual novel, and it has a lot to offer:
  • a rich story with unexpected plot twists;
  • twelve sex partners;
  • a variety of popular fetishes;
  • interactive sex scenes. including fetish and BDSM elements;
  • branching dialogues;
  • multiple meaningful choices;
  • seven different endings
HOM-pic2.png

Sexual content:
  • classic/ anal sex
  • group sex
  • lesbian sex
  • strapon sex
  • BDSM scenes/ whipping/ fisting/ forced sex
  • pet play
  • futanari (optional)
Reddit12.png

Every choice counts and leads to several different endings. Leave the island as a happy tourist, meet the love of your life, go to jail for being stubborn, or turn yourself into an alpha male and become the Master of your own harem - it's all up to you!

Asses.JPG
HOM-pic4.png

Begin your romantic adventure with sexy housemaids!

ezgif.com-optimize 2.gif

Last edited:

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
Hmm. Great art and great presentation, looks very professional. But I have to wonder, how can the mansion be "inhabited by amazing maids and their kinky servants"? Unless you're using the archaic meaning of "maid" as "unmarried woman", aren't maids de facto servants themselves? Or is this some bizarro world where the masters serve the maids and everyone wears their shoes on their heads?

Dark Cube

Jan 21, 2018
Hmm. Great art and great presentation, looks very professional. But I have to wonder, how can the mansion be "inhabited by amazing maids and their kinky servants"? Unless you're using the archaic meaning of "maid" as "unmarried woman", aren't maids de facto servants themselves? Or is this some bizarro world where the masters serve the maids and everyone wears their shoes on their heads?
Hi, Jash!
Thanks for trying out the demo, glad that you like it!
Regarding maids: I've updated the description to avoid any confusion. So yes, maids and other kinky servants are in the mansion, nothing's reversed in the game's world. ;)

Last edited:

lostone2

Aug 27, 2015
I have played the game and in general, I had like it. Here are some of my thoughts regarding it:

• I'm way impressed with the art. It fits my tastes and it's so different that most of the art that other games have.
  • Although at some points the tone gets a bit immature for my tastes (the MC sounds sometimes more like a fifteen-year old that a young man in his twenties), I value the sense of humor that percolates around the game.
  • The gallery is a nice touch, as it helps me to play further.
  • The end of the current content (when we are spying the maid) it's a bit abrupt. It will be neat if you could some kind of transition screen (a message like: "That is the end of the content available..").
And two (very) minor nitpicks:
  • Please add the name of the game to the filename. v0.0.1 FULL Windows doesn't really help if you don't unzip it just after download it. Something like HoM v0.0.1 FULL Windows works best, IMHO.
  • For people like me, who classify games by engine, it will be neat if you indicate that the engine of this jewel is Visual Novel Maker (at least I think so).
Great work in general. I will keep an eye on it. Best wishes on your Patreon campaign!

Reactions: Nephilim_Anunnaki

Dark Cube

Jan 21, 2018
I have played the game and in general, I had like it. Here are some of my thoughts regarding it:

• I'm way impressed with the art. It fits my tastes and it's so different that most of the art that other games have.
  • Although at some points the tone gets a bit immature for my tastes (the MC sounds sometimes more like a fifteen-year old that a young man in his twenties), I value the sense of humor that percolates around the game.
  • The gallery is a nice touch, as it helps me to play further.
  • The end of the current content (when we are spying the maid) it's a bit abrupt. It will be neat if you could some kind of transition screen (a message like: "That is the end of the content available..").
And two (very) minor nitpicks:
  • Please add the name of the game to the filename. v0.0.1 FULL Windows doesn't really help if you don't unzip it just after download it. Something like HoM v0.0.1 FULL Windows works best, IMHO.
  • For people like me, who classify games by engine, it will be neat if you indicate that the engine of this jewel is Visual Novel Maker (at least I think so).
Great work in general. I will keep an eye on it. Best wishes on your Patreon campaign!

Hi, lostone2

Wow! :)
Thank you greatly for sharing such positive and in-depth impressions! Much appreciated.
You're right about the engine, it's the latest VNM. Regarding filenames - no problem to add HoM for an upcoming v0.0.3 ! :D
I'm glad that you enjoy the art style, it took a bit of time to find the balanced design for characters and make them look more anime/hentai stylized.
I'll keep in mind your remarks regarding MC's immature moments, but who doesn't have those when all alone on an island in the middle of the ocean? ;)

Thanks for playing the game and sharing your opinion, feedback is gold and helps to make the game better!

Dark Cube

Jan 21, 2018
7f547a0b501e446fad2420e7cb454cee

Lewdgamer.com, a popular adult games and media site, has written news about "House of Maids"! :D It's on the main page, so check it out: www.lewdgamer.com
It's exciting to see own game making an appearance in the press!

hdDVTzUYDcGcvZwGBBnO3ln-OGFGr0UsS4EnLg6sGk0TEQFvO-E5khE9UC1vkc5q.PNG
:D

Dark Cube

Jan 21, 2018
Because, I'm lazy and sooner or later the review will be harder to find, here is a direct link to the article.
So nice of you, lostone2! Indeed, it's better to have a direct link to the article so anyone can quickly see it.

Dark Cube

Jan 21, 2018
Progress Report #2 has arrived! upload_2018-5-22_20-21-18.gif
The report is public and provides information about the game development stages, achievements, and improvements.
More information about upcoming v0.0.3, and if you're wondering if the lactating collared chick in latex will be in the game - the answer is YES!upload_2018-5-22_20-21-18.gif ;)
So check out the report and follow the development process of "House of Maids": PROGRESS REPORT

progress_report2_by_eromaxi-dcc1x6c.png

lostone2

Aug 27, 2015
I know that I'm probably being nosy:oops:;), but what is the story behind your Patreon? I'm the kind of guy who scoops Patreon pages and it was kind of surprising to see threads in the community section from 2015-16... Let me know if this message upsets/annoys you and I will remove it.

Dark Cube

Jan 21, 2018
I know that I'm probably being nosy:oops:;), but what is the story behind your Patreon? I'm the kind of guy who scoops Patreon pages and it was kind of surprising to see threads in the community section from 2015-16... Let me know if this message upsets/annoys you and I will remove it.
It's a great question, nothing annoying about it.;) Before the gaming project, it was a fan art gallery for Mass Effect fans. You may check out my short VN game (no adult stuff!) devoted to ME on Newgrounds. Old stuff from the good old days.:)

Dark Cube

Jan 21, 2018
New PROGRESS REPORT on the game has arrived!
The report is public and provides information about the game development stages, achievements, and improvements.
More information about upcoming v0.0.3a and v0.0.3b which are planned for June. Check out the report and follow the development process: PROGRESS REPORT

progress_report3_by_eromaxi-dccomhk.png

Dark Cube

Jan 21, 2018
In preparation for v0.0.3 release I've upgraded the look of one of the maids and now patrons are choosing her hair color. Platinum blond (right) has already got more than 65% of votes! :)

e631db51c6e64d40be1cd3a3f232d066

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
In preparation for v0.0.3 release I've upgraded the look of one of the maids and now patrons are choosing her hair color. Platinum blond (right) has already got more than 65% of votes! :)
Not surprised. You have a relatively realistic art style, of course the more realistic hair colour is going to look better with it.

herpaderphurr

Jan 5, 2018
I like the art, but unfortunately I really didn't enjoy the demo.

The beginning took a little too long - there's too many lines devoted to every random thought that the MC has, resulting in too much much time faffing about. I don't mind a nice story, but it just wasn't interesting in general. I get that the MC's phone doesn't work - it makes sense that there would be no reception on a remote Pacific island, but spending time telling us about the MC worrying that the battery melted is just ridiculous.

There were a few typos, not too bad, but still hurts a bit. "twenty buck" comes to mind. Fixing those would help a lot!

There's no save option when you reach certain decisions, and coupled with the lack of rewind, it hurts badly. It's possible that I just didn't find it though. Anyway, I chose teacher first, and after that, I had to start over just to choose stepsister. There's also no indication of what the two characters look like, so I had to make a blind guess. Choosing "stay on the beach" also results in a game over, which was a little annoying when I had to start from scratch. Please either implement either of those features, or make it a little easier to find.

Speaking of the stepsister, it's horrendously annoying when I choose an option only to be greeted with a huge screen telling me that the content is locked, and to BUY NOW! Please just add a little padlock indicator next to choices, so that players can still see what they're missing out on, but isn't nearly as jarring and disappointing. I felt this way about the ending as well. Ending on an abrupt, untelegraphed cliffhanger like that doesn't make me want to support the game to see what happens, it annoys me and makes me turn somewhere else.

And lastly... when the player first sees the artwork of the Instagram model, some rock starts playing. It's an instrumental of The Jack by AC/DC, right? Great song, but if you know the subtext of the song (a girl with the clap, aka gonorrhea), it gets weird real fast, and it turned me off. If that's not the song then never mind, it's just me being dumb.

Last edited:

Dark Cube

Jan 21, 2018
I like the art, but unfortunately I really didn't enjoy the demo.

The beginning took a little too long - there's too many lines devoted to every random thought that the MC has, resulting in too much much time faffing about. I don't mind a nice story, but it just wasn't interesting in general. I get that the MC's phone doesn't work - it makes sense that there would be no reception on a remote Pacific island, but spending time telling us about the MC worrying that the battery melted is just ridiculous.

There were a few typos, not too bad, but still hurts a bit. "twenty buck" comes to mind. Fixing those would help a lot!

There's no save option when you reach certain decisions, and coupled with the lack of rewind, it hurts badly. It's possible that I just didn't find it though. Anyway, I chose teacher first, and after that, I had to start over just to choose stepsister. There's also no indication of what the two characters look like, so I had to make a blind guess. Choosing "stay on the beach" also results in a game over, which was a little annoying when I had to start from scratch. Please either implement either of those features, or make it a little easier to find.

Speaking of the stepsister, it's horrendously annoying when I choose an option only to be greeted with a huge screen telling me that the content is locked, and to BUY NOW! Please just add a little padlock indicator next to choices, so that players can still see what they're missing out on, but isn't nearly as jarring and disappointing. I felt this way about the ending as well. Ending on an abrupt, untelegraphed cliffhanger like that doesn't make me want to support the game to see what happens, it annoys me and makes me turn somewhere else.

And lastly... when the player first sees the artwork of the Instagram model, some rock starts playing. It's an instrumental of The Jack by AC/DC, right? Great song, but if you know the subtext of the song (a girl with the clap, aka gonorrhea), it gets weird real fast, and it turned me off. If that's not the song then never mind, it's just me being dumb.

Hi, herpaderphurr!

Thanks for playing the game and sharing your impressions, much appreciated! It's good to have a rather detailed feedback, helps to make the game better.
Certain things that you've mentioned are subjective, while others need to be addressed.

First of all, there's no "BUY NOW!" message in the game, not a single one. The game is free and will remain free after it's finished as well, yet people can choose if they want to help create the game and make it better.
Second, there're no commercial/copyrighted music tracks in the game, only free/creative commons tracks. So that rock loop you've mentioned is not from a song by AC/DC.

Regarding saves: you can save the game at any point through the menu, but not while making choices. There must be a certain feeling of the unknown for the player, besides different choices encourage players to try out different routes.
About the cliffhanger ending: the original demo was a bit longer, but game portals have upload limits for games (400-500Mb), so I had to cut content in order to match those limits and post the demo. Pretty pictures, high-quality character sprites, animations and visual effects come at a price of an increased game size.
Full v0.0.1 has around twenty minutes more of gameplay. Full v0.0.2 includes Alice's episode and adds 30-40 minutes of gameplay as well.
New v0.0.3 is coming this month, introducing new characters, scenes, and hot action. ;) More info in the public Progress Report #4.

herpaderphurr

Jan 5, 2018
Hi, herpaderphurr!

Thanks for playing the game and sharing your impressions, much appreciated! It's good to have a rather detailed feedback, helps to make the game better.
Certain things that you've mentioned are subjective, while others need to be addressed.

First of all, there's no "BUY NOW!" message in the game, not a single one. The game is free and will remain free after it's finished as well, yet people can choose if they want to help create the game and make it better.
Second, there're no commercial/copyrighted music tracks in the game, only free/creative commons tracks. So that rock loop you've mentioned is not from a song by AC/DC.

Regarding saves: you can save the game at any point through the menu, but not while making choices. There must be a certain feeling of the unknown for the player, besides different choices encourage players to try out different routes.
About the cliffhanger ending: the original demo was a bit longer, but game portals have upload limits for games (400-500Mb), so I had to cut content in order to match those limits and post the demo. Pretty pictures, high-quality character sprites, animations and visual effects come at a price of an increased game size.
Full v0.0.1 has around twenty minutes more of gameplay. Full v0.0.2 includes Alice's episode and adds 30-40 minutes of gameplay as well.
New v0.0.3 is coming this month, introducing new characters, scenes, and hot action. ;) More info in the public Progress Report #4.
Hi Dark, that's great to hear.

When I mentioned "buy now!", I was referring to the screens which ask the player to help support the game. It's not actually buying, I understand. My gripe with the screen being very in-your-face is still present however. It's really unfortunate that the distribution channels are so limiting. They're games, with graphical and audio assets... what did they think the size was gonna be?

Anyway, hope you continue to make good progress.

Dark Cube

Jan 21, 2018
I'm happy to announce that House of Maids has updated to v0.0.3a !
The player continues his journey around the tropical island, discovers new locations and meets new sexy and kinky babes! :D

fYb1_bJvc_Mb3dMX1PnNxq2a0G_M1gzKubwgaZJDLDkaiDYW8wX7qcaiRnGRpw2-.PNG

Changelog :

Gameplay:

• three new characters ;
  • new futanari content (optional);
  • new CG artworks;
  • new secret CG;
  • new locations, including the mansion;
  • new meaningful choices, which unlock new routes and characters.
Fixes:

• new maid design for maid Sofia;
  • compatibility fix for Mac users;
  • fixed multiple typos;
  • fixed scripts
Check out the game's Patreon page for more info and rewards description: https://www.patreon.com/dark_cube

Dark Cube

Jan 21, 2018
newgrounds_promo_screen4_by_eromaxi-dcezqen.png

Hey, guys and girls!
Good news for you! :) Many of you are busy people and prefer to play games online. For players who are always on the go, there's an online version of "House of Maids".
Play FREE original v0.0.2 with all content, CG's, secrets and stuff. It's hosted on Newgrounds, Gamcore and Gamejolt gaming portals! Enjoy! :D:p

And once you're done with v0.0.2 and wish to continue your hot adventures with sexy and kinky babes, stop by the game's Patreon page and play our brand new v0.0.3!
It has even more girls, more scenes, more CG's, secrets and meaningful choices: House of Maids v0.0.3

Dark Cube

Jan 21, 2018
I'm happy to announce that House of Maids has updated to v0.0.3b
This time it's all about having fun with the busty blond Jessie Joys, yoga trainer, diver and Instagram model! :p

Eromaxi-613693-Busty_Blond.png

Changelog v003b

Gameplay:
  • Jessie Joys new character ;
  • three Jessie Joys scene endings;
  • animated sex scene;
  • new CG artworks;
  • new locations;
  • new meaningful choices, which unlock new routes and scene endings.
Fixes:
  • fixed multiple typos;
  • fixed incorrectly displayed previews in the CG gallery;
  • improved scripts.
Check out the game's Patreon page for more game info, rewards descriptions and downloadable FREE v0.0.2 : https://www.patreon.com/dark_cube
Have fun playing the game and stay tuned for new content!:)

Dark Cube

Jan 21, 2018
New PROGRESS REPORT #9 on the game has arrived!
The report is public and provides information about the game development stages, achievements, and improvements. Check it out, we're rolling towards update v0.0.4! :)

progress_report7_by_eromaxi-dcit28a.png

Dark Cube

Jan 21, 2018
file

UPDATE: House of Maids v0.2.4 is now available for all to play for free! :)
Get PC/Mac versions here: www.patreon.com/dark_cube
-----------------------------
CHANGELOG V0.2.4
-----------------------------

- added Irina character story arc (complete);
- three (!) alternative endings of the game: "No hugging", "True Professional",
"Irina's Love";
- two unlockable CGs + two secret CGs for the gallery;
- animated main menu;
- animated game version page.

Fixes:
- fixed multiple typos;
- fixed incorrectly displayed previews in the CG gallery;
- improved scripts.

------------------------------

Dark Cube

Jan 21, 2018
ddbz6e7-75986275-0950-474e-8ad7-7575199acc6a.png

HOUSE OF MAIDS v0.2.5 public release!

Changelog v0.2.5:

• introducing three new characters: Mistress Linda, Catgirl and Ponygirl;
  • new meaningful choices with different outcomes;
  • new unlockable CG art and secret CG art;
  • new alternative game ending (!);
  • improved scripts and variables.
Fixes:
- fixed multiple typos;
- improved scripts.
-----------------------------------------------------
* Support the game on Patreon and get exclusive access to NEW v0.2.6 and other rewards!

Dark Cube

Jan 21, 2018
decv3j9-dbdbe6ae-4632-4e1f-99d3-99f32ab9a7f6.png

House of Maids has updated to v0.2.7!

Changelog v0.2.7:

• Slave girl scenes;
  • Slave futa scenes (optional);
  • Catgirl story mission;
  • Mistress Linda and housemaid Vicky scene;
  • Five unlockable CG pictures for the gallery;
  • Improved game scripts;
  • Fixed sound/music sliders in the options menu.

Fixes:
- fixed music/sound sliders;
- improved scripts.

SUPPORT the game on Patreon and get cool extra rewards

- NEW v0.2.7 game update!

- high-resolution sexy pin-ups and sketches of characters;

- high-resolution sex scenes;

- Early Access content;

- and more!

Dark Cube

Jan 21, 2018
The game looks interesting but i have to know, why did it take you over a year and a half to go from version 0.2.5 to 0.2.7?
Don't forget about v0.2.6, which is now free. Game development takes time, sometimes more and sometimes less. Hope you'll enjoy the game! ;)

Dark Cube

Jan 21, 2018
twitter_promo00.PNG

House of Maids v0.2.9 is ready for playing!

v0.2.9 focuses on the story mission with housemaid Sofia. The update's content starts right after you finish Catgirl's mission and report back to Mistress Linda. Visit Sofia in the kitchen and enjoy her company, she is the housemaid of many talents! The update is around an hour long, especially if you decide to try all choice options with Sofia. Be advised, that choices here matter and will have an impact on events in future updates.​

Changelog v0.2.9:

• full story mission for housemaid Sofia;​

• three new pics for the CG gallery;​

• updated Credits page;​

• improved scripts;​

• optimized art assets for better performance​

Patreon link: House of Maids v0.2.9

>>Follow on Twitter<<

Last edited: