Updated graphics customization information?

Graff

Sep 13, 2019
I was wondering today about the various ways the player can/can't customize the images used in the game, but I can't seem to find up-to-date information. I guess it's possible I just didn't look hard enough... But anyway, if someone has the information:
1) Custom player bust function is working as intended, but apparently there was once a feature that allowed for two distinct busts: Normal vs Nude? Is this feature still available in the game?
2) Custom character busts - the sticky post and wiki site cover this, but the information seems old and I suspect it's no longer accurate. Or is it? Can custom character images for npcs still be added as described? Has the process changed? Is it still possible at all?
3) Custom scene graphics - unless things have changed in a very recent update, the game has, in certain scenes, attached images provided by the image pack. Can these images be customized/replaced manually? Does the game feature the general ability to load custom scene images, or are the images hardcoded into only specific scenes?
4) Unknown unknowns - are there any other relevant custom image options, changes, or features not listed here that I / others should know about?

Last edited:

Wafflesnake

Nov 4, 2023
1) set your bust when clothed. get naked. set naked bust
2) the last three messages of the aforementioned post elaborate on how to do custom npc busts
3) the image pack was already part of the game, the more recent download image pack is higher res images. the game already included cgs for certain scenes, hard coded. there is no loading custom scene images