Upcoming new game! The Rise of Bhaal

KravenarGames

Jan 9, 2017
Here is our 2nd project: The Rise of Bhaal!

PLOT: This is the story of Bhaal, prince of the Hell.
One day Lucifer, the devil, choose to leave the Hell and take a vacation on the Earth leaving to YOU the complete control of the Hell. Will you stay in the Hell as a placed Manager, or will you go the Earth and fight until you get to the Heaven and `maybe` become the complete ruler of the Universe?! You Choose!

First build: v0.1 will be avaiable for all our Patrons from the 6th of April!

10492643638827988204.png

Humlebien

May 12, 2016
Ambitious story. Will be watching this. Will wait for a free demo version before I make a judgement though.

Obscure

Sep 13, 2015
I think this is the start of the hype train. As such they have provided enough material for us to work with.

If that is correct then now is the time to remorselessly theory craft about what this game could be, form competing cults, and argue back and forth until we have determined that the game has to be a thoroughly impossible and perfect creation.

Like No Man Sky but covered in dicks.

Correction:
Patreon https://www.patreon.com/kravenar

974589001430369138.png

This is a second game in production by Kravenar Games team. The first being The Legend of Versyl.

Last edited:

KravenarGames

Jan 9, 2017
Well, the game will includes Corruption, Incest, almost classic fetishes. :D

Thank you Obscure for posting link, but the concept is totally different from No Man Sky :)

art926

Sep 8, 2015
So, basically everything's planned. Ambitious ) I personally look forward for m/m, m/f and m/monsters content. When will we be able to try a demo?

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
I'm only looking for m/m and m/monsters out of the list. The real question is if I'm going to have to sit through a lot of DD breasts to get to something I actually want to see.