UP+DOWN+LEFT+RIGHT Burt Money Cheat

river_song25

May 12, 2016
The wikia page says that if we used this cheat, we get x5 Zil ration, which we can get 5,000 from Burt by selling to him. But when I take the Zil Ration to Burt, all I'm getting from him is 50 per Zil ration. Did his buying skills for the item get dropped down?

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I think it's only 500c. Either way, it's definitely easier to earn creds against Syri and then gamble on Uveto races a short time later, and you have good options for selling like Galomax, plus some sources like Reaha and Domme Sera for gradual income.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
It's always been 50 for the rations and 100 for the honey I think. Just repeat the cheat until your inventory is absolutely stocked, rinse, and repeat.

Reactions: Salomon

Unoriginal Name.404

Jul 5, 2018
Was there not a cheat to get 100k credits? (I have been using the TiTs save editor for some time now so i have not had the need to look at the cheat page on the wiki)

MattArnolds

Dec 18, 2020
I've never used this code, but thank you, I'll use it. I love playing games, but sitting at home and working in quarantine is very addicted to games. I started to spend a lot of time playing games, but because of this, I was left without a job. When the peak came, I temporarily stopped playing, but I really miss it. My wife almost left me, and it was a disaster for me. I decided to find side hustles to have at least some money sitting at home. After searching a bit on the web, I decided to consult people in my field online. It's been a tough year for everyone.

Last edited:

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Next post will tell us how to get rich working from home.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Or how to lose weight, get a bigger cock, and teach us the secret to getting laid all in one easy but strange step!