[Unsupported Version] Max Lust and Libido bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.

amusementj

Feb 13, 2022
I got the Treatment, did a bunch of shit, got pregnant, took blue egg to speed up pregnancy. I still had like 98 days left and taking another egg didn't do anything, so I went to the little hospital thing and had twins. Now my Lust and Libido are stuck at max and nothing I do helps. it sucks. I can't do shit in battle cause I instantly lose due to lust. I don't know what I did or how to fix it, any advice or help is appreciated.

I'm technologically inadvanced so uh, sorry for being stupid lmao.

I'm playing on android/mobile, legacy version.

Couldn't find an area for legacy bugs so here I am lol. Screenshot_20220213-130831_Trials in Tainted Space.jpg

Last edited:

lowercase_donkey

Scientist
Apr 27, 2016
Ahh, sorry, you have the flash version. Very good stuff, but they sent you to ever so slightly the wrong part of the forum. Maybe a mod can move this post?

amusementj

Feb 13, 2022
Ahh, sorry, you have the flash version. Very good stuff, but they sent you to ever so slightly the wrong part of the forum. Maybe a mod can move this post?
ah yeah I asked them if it was alright to post here and they said yeah as long as I said I use mobile lol. I guess not! first time being on here and I've only been playing for a day so I'm pretty clueless.

Reactions: lowercase_donkey

Fenoxo

Corrupter of Tainted Space
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
Yeah, sadly we aren't tackling bugs with that version of the game any longer.

I thought I had put together a bad end for if your minimum lust exceeded your max, but regardless, we'll tackle it in the javascript version if it pops up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.