Unlocking Fazian's quest

irioth

May 12, 2016
I suppose I've done all available quests as per the latest backer's patch, except possibly the Fazian's one. However I don't remember and I cannot be sure if I had have already done it in the current playthrough or not, due to a couple months' lull in my playing TiTS. I've hanged out in the Honey Nozzle like the wiki suggests, to no avail. Neither Fazian nor Hepane ever show up, only Dally is present. My quests and encounters character log has no mention of the quest or either character but interaction with Dally is mentioned. If I use Minerva to check the flags, I only find this one that might refer to the Fazian's quest (FAZIAN_QUEST_STATE, value 0), or interaction with Fazian or Hepane, in the saves since I reached and explored Myrellion. I've tried to erase it, but nothing changes. I've tried to restart from a pre-Myrellion save, but nothing changes. Any suggestions ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Fazian is only around for a portion of the day.  You need to speak with him about the Myr to trigger his quest, he will be kidnapped and replaced by Hepane in two days.  

irioth

May 12, 2016
Fazian is only around for a portion of the day.  You need to speak with him about the Myr to trigger his quest, he will be kidnapped and replaced by Hepane in two days.  

Thank you. It seems I had misunderstood the wiki's advice and was showing up in the bar at the wrong time. Quest is done now.