[Unity3D] Caravan Adventures in the Lusty Lands

Lusterwolf

Feb 28, 2018
LogoFoxyMain.png

Hey folks, working on a game and I think I'm at the point I can finally share...

Caravan Adventures in the Lusty Lands is a 3D RPG Survival. Think Dark Souls but inspired by COC and with some nice steamy moments throughout.

The game is centered around a female fox (for now) who is surviving the aftermath of the end of the world event, traveling around the broken continent trying to keep moving and avoiding the lusty creatures that came from said event. People have gone feral, full of rage and lust. For the people still in control of themselves, they have to fight and survive long enough to try and find, The Last City. (Working Name)

The game is in very early stages, this is the first prototype that I'm releasing, so a lot of game functions and characters have yet to be implemented

What you should expect from this prototype :

- Walk around your surroundings

- Attack, Dodge, and Kill an Enemy

- Interact with weapons

- Early Stages of Inventory and Health

- Enjoy foxy booty

This game sadly doesn't have any lewd art in it just yet, but in the future, once you have defeated an enemy you'll be able to have your way with it if you so choose... and if you lose. Well. You'll be dominated by the enemy. ( Now in the game! Enjoy!)

Future plans for the game include exploring the world your character lives in, with seasons, night/day cycles, and weather! You will hunt to survive to fill your hunger, sleep to replenish your health and fuck to satisfy your lust meter. With a light storyline to guide the game, you'll be able to grow your caravan, skills, and inventory as bigger and worse bosses seek you out. Who knows what they could do to you if they lay their hands/paws on you ;)

The game will feature, but may not necessarily be limited to: Domination, Inflation, Furry, BDSM, FemDom, Furtinari, Tentacles, Fearl (monsters), Impregnation, Mind Control, Non Con and Transformations (various races).

Pairings that will be included are: GirlxGuy, GirlxGirl, GuyxGuy, and GirlxFutinary.

While you will start with the lead character being a female, later on there will more characters with different genders to choose from and you’ll be able to change a character's gender if you so wish.

Again this game is in early development, but if you find any bugs or have any ideas I would love to hear some feedback!

Download link here: (let me know if the link doesn't work) Version 0.1.3A update 6/8
1st: Mirror: https://drive.google.com/open?id=18nVRuWDjvCWC-VH7o-uQP9NVvc4ovf3J
or past version links at the dev blog.

Install instructions:
Unzip the folder and click on the "codenamefight" file to play the game.

Controls:
Tab to lock on
Q to roll
Mouse 1 and 2 to combat
WASD to move
I to use inventory
Esc to pause
M to mute music

Extra links:
Dev Blog: https://lustycall.blogspot.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Blindwolfgamez

Last edited:

<><

Jun 22, 2017
Cool project, but as said in OP there's not a lot there yet for players.
Some feedback:
- There's a bug that makes the enemy disappear when pausing the game
- The game seems to use low quality for the character in the camp map and it looks a little weird
- All of this page's images seem to not work for me except the last one in your comment
- You might want to take a look at other projects that have a similar tech (walking around in 3d) because fairly frequently one of these comes by and then I never hear about them again, so there's likely some barrier that makes it hard to continue these kinds of games (there was this one that had a really cool technology that allowed for gradual transformations, but the developer quit and got rid of all official reference to the game)

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
Will you include options to turn off seeing certain content/scenes for the more squeamish among us? For example, I'm entirely gay, and if I had to see females/futas in a sex scene, I'd fear losing my lunch all over the keyboard. Obviously, that makes me the minority, but straight guys probably wouldn't like seeing m/m scenes much more than I would the others.

Lusterwolf

Feb 28, 2018
Cool project, but as said in OP there's not a lot there yet for players.
Some feedback:
- There's a bug that makes the enemy disappear when pausing the game
- The game seems to use low quality for the character in the camp map and it looks a little weird
- All of this page's images seem to not work for me except the last one in your comment
- You might want to take a look at other projects that have a similar tech (walking around in 3d) because fairly frequently one of these comes by and then I never hear about them again, so there's likely some barrier that makes it hard to continue these kinds of games (there was this one that had a really cool technology that allowed for gradual transformations, but the developer quit and got rid of all official reference to the game)

Thanks for the feedback! I'm going to keep an eye out for that enemy disappearing bug. As for that low-quality problem in the other map, it was actually a map that I had not planned on releasing in this update. XD It's the current map I'm working on for the main "camp" hub for the player. I had thought I had closed off the map but I must have missed it. The download link will be updated with a hotfix. The low quality was the test model I made on my first pass in blender. I'll keep an eye out for other games and learn from them what I can to avoid that. I'm rather fond of the idea I have.

Lusterwolf

Feb 28, 2018
Will you include options to turn off seeing certain content/scenes for the more squeamish among us? For example, I'm entirely gay, and if I had to see females/futas in a sex scene, I'd fear losing my lunch all over the keyboard. Obviously, that makes me the minority, but straight guys probably wouldn't like seeing m/m scenes much more than I would the others.

Yes! I do plan on adding that to the game. Once I get more lewd content in, I'll make a filter. I'm thinking it will be more based on what monsters appear or what actions the players can make. I may make a post or a poll about it to get feedback on what people would prefer.

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
Yes! I do plan on adding that to the game. Once I get more lewd content in, I'll make a filter. I'm thinking it will be more based on what monsters appear or what actions the players can make. I may make a post or a poll about it to get feedback on what people would prefer.

Good to know. Personally I'd suggest the option for making it based on what monsters can appear, if that's not too difficult to code in comparison to the others. Then again, I've seen more watermelon titbeasts already in my life than I ever wanted to, so I'm a bit biased.

statess

Oct 19, 2015
I hope this is going to be a fully made game :) (with tf's and pregnancy and stuff (hyper milk filled breasts and udder/ hyper floor dragging cock and hyper balls )( you get problems if you have too much hyper flesh and the like :D)(just like COC when you have to hyper balls you get stuck while exploring in coc )( it would also be cool if you were forced to lay eggs while walking or/running it is very hard but if you are in a fight that would be sexually arousing to some evil guys, so they rape you since you are almost completely at there mercy since you are more focused of birthing then fighting/ same thing goes for masturbating your dick if you are overflowing with cum and need to releave yourself or you cant really do anything.

keep it up :D

Last edited:

Lusterwolf

Feb 28, 2018
Hey folks! Thanks for the comments and messages so far. I have a new update for you guys, nothing big but since I had already shown the second level to some of you guys ( On accident ) I figure I would kill the bugs and let you guys see it for real. Next update I plan on having a lot more. I'm working on animations to get some proper lewd content. Next update will take a bit longer because of that. Also, some folks said I should start dev blog, so I will look into it as well.

Version 0.1.1 update
- New "base map" (Once you're in the forest, run into the woods away from the battle)
- Map interaction ( in the new map head to the wagon to travel. )
- Fixed the potion bug
- Made the first food item. (Only heals a little of health, in a future update it will help with deal hunger. Find it near some purple flowers in the forest map.)
- Made the basic system and back code for the armor. Only background systems. (Next update you'll see some clothing!)
- Updated the intro with a test picture and changed the size around.

Link here and in first the post:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OKfNFWTACS0VqNwJc_DMO6_03BVDYBgO

statess

Oct 19, 2015
This is great new steps :) :D (I cant wait for more new items, mabye one that makes you pregnant( very slow movments) a race transformation potion like dragon anthro or minotaur male or female (same with dragon male or female lol) and balls grow potions aswell as dick and breast ones :D)

Reactions: Lusterwolf

Lusterwolf

Feb 28, 2018
This is great new steps :) :D (I cant wait for more new items, mabye one that makes you pregnant( very slow movments) a race transformation potion like dragon anthro or minotaur male or female (same with dragon male or female lol) and balls grow potions aswell as dick and breast ones :D)

Thanks! I do plan on having transformation content, maybe more in the form of curses. We will see once I reach that point. There are a lot of things that would need to get done before I tackle that.

Lusterwolf

Feb 28, 2018
Hello again! I'm back for an update! (0.1.13 update)

A lot has happened since the last update. Code broke, made a few social sites, and bills get in the way of life. But I am back. Now I'm sure you guys will enjoy this update. This time around I was able to add the first adult scenes to the game! Woot, we officially have adult content. This content is in the form of 2d art and writing. (Be warned the writing may be rough, but the art is rather nice.) In order to trigger these scenes the new interaction system will help you. Once you defeat a monster, you can loot their body and other "things" if you have a high enough lust. Losing battles will have a lost screen with some content. That being said the lust and hunger system is also here. Over time you will get hungry and if it reaches zero, you'll start to lose HP. To help with that I made the first food item actually fills some your hunger counter up. For the lust counter, you'll slowly gain lust when you're away from your camp. If your lust reaches 100, you lose and a scene will trigger. Fear not it won't be game over as you go back to base. That once always be the case, lose too many times and the lost may become a bad end! That being said, those aren't implemented as I plan on having those bad ends 3d animated. Only bad ends and relationships scenes will get them, rest will be writing and images.( Unless I can get help with animations to animate every H scene.)

Okay, if you want to read more about the update, I made a dev blog page that will host links to the game and have better posts about the change list, so I can reduce the lengths of these posts. https://lustycall.blogspot.com/

Got a Twitter now too! Please follow to see quick updates on the game, like screen shots and ect. https://twitter.com/Blindwolfgamez

Version 0.1.13 update
- Updated tomato item - This item now helps with hunger. Heals a bit too!
- Win and lost screens - Lewd scenes are here! Enjoy! (3 scenes)
- Interaction system- Loot the body of your enemies. Stand near them and press E to find random items on them. Mind you some of my debug items (mostly armors) may spawn but won't work in this update.
- UI updated- Added Lust, Hunger and button icons for the new systems.

Screenshots

Capture2.PNG

If you find any bugs feel free to talk about it.

Link here or in first the post:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=16Tv8yWXRANpaanJ4cVxMFwWzn3qi8EXD

Attachments

• Capture3.PNG
    Capture3.PNG
    43 KB · Views: 27

Lusterwolf

Feb 28, 2018
Just wanted to release a quick update/bug fix for the game. Sadly, I just noticed that loot items are not fully working and will require me to do some reimporting. This is relating to the problem I'm having with armor. So that for sure will be the next update. For now, enjoy this hotfix.

0.1.3A hotfix update

- Fixed some of the grammar on the adult scenes.

- Introduced the LustAway potion. Helps lower your lust counter by 20 points.

- Tweaked the player combat, punching range should be longer and take less stamina but you do less damage.

- Some weapons had the wrong damage value as I was testing monster death and forgot to set them back to normal. (I plan on doing more tweaks when a new weapon is in the game.)

- Added some new food test items

Link:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=18nVRuWDjvCWC-VH7o-uQP9NVvc4ovf3J

statess

Oct 19, 2015
Thanks! I do plan on having transformation content, maybe more in the form of curses. We will see once I reach that point. There are a lot of things that would need to get done before I tackle that.

That is good though you thinking about doing that for the game :D (Idk how hard games are to make, but take your time and make this amazing (think of it like COC or TITS you get to have large parts of the body and stuff like that (change your body to what you want it to look like(and change cum/ milk production and stuff like that lol)(maby even taurs or feral bodys you can make 0..0 ))

Still though tackle this when you feel like you can :p