[Unity] Town of Temptation V0.14

Jestero

Jan 28, 2020
q7bsotsp.jpg

Hello, everyone.

me and my wife are "Jestero" from Germany and we are creating adult games.
At the moment we are working on Town of Temptation, a Visual Novel created with Unity.

Short description of the game:
After your degree in journalism you settling back into your flat-sharing community,
but from now on you will see your home and city from a different perspective.

Discover the secrets of the City and people around you.

Patreon: Here

Download (V0.14) on Mega: Here

Features:
Current approx. 30 minutes gameplay
Language in english (translated) and german available.
Questsystem implemented ("walkthrough" never needed).
Inventory.
Day/Night cycle.

Planned Features:
Hours of gameplay
All Charakters will have daily routines. We dont want the feeling of an "empty" world.
Skill-System (for fetishes, easy way to avoid scenes you dont like).
Every sex-scene will be repeatable.
More than 50 locations.
Absolutely no grind.

Planned Fetishes/Sexscenes:
MILF, Big/Small Breasts, Vaginal, Anal, Oral, Lesbian, Foot, BDSM, Femdom, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Handjob, Cosplay, Pregnancy, Harem, Threesome, Orgy, Cloth-Sex, Nice Time for Roo (easy to avoid), Toys, Spy, Spycam/Webcam.

Screenshots:
nz7xle8x.jpg

mnuqb8em.jpg

l9x2ahn3.jpg

s38iis8l.jpg

You can also Download the game on our Patreon Page and we would be pleased if you give us some feedback.

We hope we have a great time together and create something cool! ;)

Your Jester

Last edited:
Reactions: Drakel Void

DawnCry

Sep 18, 2016
This part that you have in the patreon page should be added to the description:

Features:
Current 5 minutes gameplay (Demo)
No Sex-Scenes yet.
Inventory.
Day/Night cycle.

Planned Features:
Hours of gameplay
All Charakters will have daily routines. We dont want the feeling of an "empty" world.
More than 50 locations.
Absolutely no grind.

MILF, Big/Small Breasts, Vaginal, Anal, Oral, Lesbian, Foot, BDSM, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Handjob, Cosplay, Pregnancy, Harem, Threesome, Orgy, Cloth-Sex, Nice Time for Roo (easy to avoid), Toys, Spy, Spycam/Webcam.

Overall I would recommend that Nice Time for Roo rather than easy to avoid you let players just directly disable it while making it more interesting for players that play with it on while those that have it off feel very safe. In a sandbox with character's schedules I find it fairly easy to add a system related to Nice Time for Roo that can leave everyone satisfied.

Lastly out of purely asking... will we be able to get a formal girlfriend? if we can, will she be able to live in our house? will she get mad if we cheat?, related to other fetishes... will the game contain gay stuff? or femdom?, I kind of find sandbox quite easy to add things and that they can offer a good experience while protecting people from fetishes they dislike with just a few toggles before the game starts.

An example of what I mean is what a game called degrees of lewdity that has a part called "Togglable Features" and it lets you disable quite a few fetishes/things. I believe that if you apply that you can make a more interesting gameplay for the game.

P.D: Tried the demo out of curiosity, overall it's nice, the art isn't truly appealing but it can do it's job. However the game needs to explain a few things and add maps be it for the house or for the city, if not it's kind of hard to find places.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kesil and Jestero

Jestero

Jan 28, 2020
This part that you have in the patreon page should be added to the description:

Features:
Current 5 minutes gameplay (Demo)
No Sex-Scenes yet.
Inventory.
Day/Night cycle.

Planned Features:
Hours of gameplay
More than 50 locations.
Absolutely no grind.

MILF, Big/Small Breasts, Vaginal, Anal, Oral, Lesbian, Foot, BDSM, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Handjob, Cosplay, Pregnancy, Harem, Threesome, Orgy, Cloth-Sex, Nice Time for Roo (easy to avoid), Toys, Spy, Spycam/Webcam.

Overall I would recommend that Nice Time for Roo rather than easy to avoid you let players just directly disable it while making it more interesting for players that play with it on while those that have it off feel very safe. In a sandbox with character's schedules I find it fairly easy to add a system related to Nice Time for Roo that can leave everyone satisfied.

Lastly out of purely asking... will we be able to get a formal girlfriend? if we can, will she be able to live in our house? will she get mad if we cheat?, related to other fetishes... will the game contain gay stuff? or femdom?, I kind of find sandbox quite easy to add things and that they can offer a good experience while protecting people from fetishes they dislike with just a few toggles before the game starts.

An example of what I mean is what a game called degrees of lewdity that has a part called "Togglable Features" and it lets you disable quite a few fetishes/things. I believe that if you apply that you can make a more interesting gameplay for the game.

P.D: Tried the demo out of curiosity, overall it's nice, the art isn't truly appealing but it can do it's job. However the game needs to explain a few things and add maps be it for the house or for the city, if not it's kind of hard to find places.

Very thanks for your detailed Feedback. :)

- We want to create something like "Toggleable Features". A Skill System where you can spend points in fetishes.. If you dont spend a point in Nice Time for Roo you dont get any scenes. So you can avoid any fetish you dont like.
- Gay stuff is not planned yet.
- Femdom is definitely planned. (Thanks, i forgot it to list)
- You will be able to get a girlfriend later. At the moment we are not sure about Jealousy.
- Give me some time to improve my art style :) I only started drawing 5 month ago.
- More Explanation is a very good point. Thanks.

Peace
Jester

DawnCry

Sep 18, 2016
- We want to create something like "Toggleable Features". A Skill System where you can spend points in fetishes.. If you dont spend a point in Nice Time for Roo you dont get any scenes. So you can avoid any fetish you dont like.

Overall the things to ask here would be:

-How will the player earn points?
-Spending points on a fetish how does it work? after I unlock it suddenly the scenes will happen or it's more interactive? like for example someone trying to seduce your girlfriend and you can stop it. Overall the thing is if unlocking a fetish will just make it part of the gameplay or rather make the scenes associated with it happen.

It just feels more simple to let the player enable the fetishes before the game start or even let the player be able to do it as a part of the game menu.

Sorry if I ask too much but I believe it's really relevant how the game works on those aspects, even more until what point it develops. Overall I would personally enable Nice Time for Roo in the game if it's something that I can fight off, not if after I enable it then it would just happen. Even more related to each fetish there are always questions, following that line:

-Is there a way if I enable Nice Time for Roo to beat rivals and make them stop?
-Can other characters impregnate the girls?
-Is it possible to reconquer the girl if she gets into a relationship with a rival?.
-Pregnant girl Nice Time for Roo?

For example on femdom things that should be asked would be:

-Will the girl get possessive and stop us from doing advances on other girls?
-Will she be able to put the character on chastity?
-Will she do pegging, BDSM and similar things?
-Is it possible that some fetishes interact with each other, like femdom and Nice Time for Roo?

Overall questions like these may awaken a better system, for example the skill system having 3 levels for fetishes that aren't just so simple:

-Nice Time for Roo level 1 lets girls that aren't romancing the MC be conquered by other characters, level 2 puts at risk conquered characters of the MC that aren't pregnant, level 3 puts all girls at risk of Nice Time for Roo.

-Femdom level 1 lets girls to be a bit dominant and possessive over the MC, level 2 enables BDSM, level 3 enables pegging and chastity.

In fact more questions would be if all girls are under Nice Time for Roo risk and if all girls could develop all fetishes or if it will be rather certain fetishes for each girl. Even asking how the romance works and how easy the girls are is interesting, even more are there virgin girls?, even things related to dominant fetishes for the MC are interesting, of course especially related to convince girls to accept being part of a harem or making a girl be submissive to you.

I will stop myself because if not I would ask how the whole game is gonna work hahaha.

Reactions: Jestero

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
The fetish skill point system sounds unnecessarily tedious. Why not just have the option to toggle them from the start, rather than having to wait a bunch of time to get x, y, and z kinks unlocked? Unless finding the kinks are tied to RNG in some way, I usually suggest that having signposting and a yes/no question before triggering a sex scene is a better system. Toggles can work too, but they tend to overwhelm the player by sheer numbers. Toggles also runs into the issue of people being okay with some versions of the kink or with certain characters, but not with others.

Generally speaking it's important both to make sure players can find the kinks they like and avoid the ones they don't. Remember to never surprise your players either, that's the worst thing you can do as an adult dev.

As an aside, please don't tie pegging and chastity together. Not all people enjoy both kinks. It's similar for femdom and humiliation. Some people like one but hate the other.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jestero and Kesil

DawnCry

Sep 18, 2016
The fetish skill point system sounds unnecessarily tedious. Why not just have the option to toggle them from the start, rather than having to wait a bunch of time to get x, y, and z kinks unlocked? Unless finding the kinks are tied to RNG in some way, I usually suggest that having signposting and a yes/no question is a better system. Toggles can work too, but they tend to overwhelm the player by sheer numbers. Toggles also runs into the issue of people being okay with some versions of the kink or with certain characters, but not with others.

Generally speaking it's important both to make sure players can find the kinks they like and avoid the ones they don't. Remember to never surprise your players either, that's the worst thing you can do as an adult dev.

As an aside, please don't tie pegging and chastity together. Not all people enjoy both kinks. It's similar for femdom and humiliation. Some people like one but hate the other.

Haha sorry mate, it was just as an example, I do believe too that the fetish skill point sounds tedious. Overall some fetishes are kind of hard to talk about them in simple terms, be it maledom or femdom are fetishes that are really divided in many different ones.

Overall the optimal thing may be that conflictive fetishes like Nice Time for Roo and femdom are disabled by default and that the player has to manually enable them if they want it in the game, there are many people that may make a mistake and end up getting content that may be a bit too heavy for them. Perhaps something like:

-Enable femdom (y/n): If yes:
*Enable pegging
*Enable chastity
*Enable ...

In my mind I see a game that is meant to play with everything on but gives toggles so that people won't find anything they don't like, overall because this way I feel it gives full freedom for a creator to make everything more interactive. But this is just my personal opinnion ;).

Jestero

Jan 28, 2020
Many thanks for your replys! This is very helpful. :)

Iam absolutly understand your points about the "Skill-System" and i have the same opinion in this case.

but let me explain the system in more detail to clearify what iam meaning.

You have a Skill-Tree where you unlock everything you like, its not planned like you need 1000 Points in this fetish and 500 points in that. So it means "On or off", basically a "Toggle Feature".
To Unlock a fetish you spend a point in it, you will get more than enough points by doing quests, view scenes etc. Its not like you start the game unlock the fetish, for example "Pegging", and goes to the next Babe and say "Yeeeee ha" come lets have some fun :)

Of course they have a story build for each character, you get more and more information about a charakter, in this time you earn points over points. So dont worry you dont have a grind wall before you can watch something you like.
Skill-System is also needed for "real skills" for example "Learn to pick a lock".

If the system is released and there is still critique about it i can change the cost from fetishes from 1 to 0 in 1 Minute and it is exactly what you are meaning. ;)

The Skillsystem is planned vor Version 0.12 it would be awesome you have a look and give me more feedback.

Remember to never surprise your players either, that's the worst thing you can do as an adult dev.

Thanks for the reminder! We will keep it in mind.
(Honey!, we must delete the scene where the player get peed on by the postman after he leaves the house) Just kidding. :)

Yep absolutly right.

Overall the things to ask here would be:
-Spending points on a fetish how does it work? after I unlock it suddenly the scenes will happen or it's more interactive? like for example someone trying to seduce your girlfriend and you can stop it. Overall the thing is if unlocking a fetish will just make it part of the gameplay or rather make the scenes associated with it happen.

I have a following example how it is planned: You are talking to a charakter and you see she has a imprint on her arm, but you can't estimate where it came from..... Then you unlock BDSM and talk to her again, but this time you can classify it and talk to her in an another way.

-Is there a way if I enable Nice Time for Roo to beat rivals and make them stop?
-Can other characters impregnate the girls?
-Is it possible to reconquer the girl if she gets into a relationship with a rival?.
-Pregnant girl Nice Time for Roo?

Very cool ideas for Nice Time for Roo. Iam honest, Nice Time for Roo is yet not planned in detail, but iam open minded.

-Will the girl get possessive and stop us from doing advances on other girls?
-Will she be able to put the character on chastity?

This depends on the further development and how the later surveys at Patreon turn out.

-Will she do pegging, BDSM and similar things?

Yep

-Is it possible that some fetishes interact with each other, like femdom and Nice Time for Roo?

Yuppi

Overall questions like these may awaken a better system, for example the skill system having 3 levels for fetishes that aren't just so simple:

-Nice Time for Roo level 1 lets girls that aren't romancing the MC be conquered by other characters, level 2 puts at risk conquered characters of the MC that aren't pregnant, level 3 puts all girls at risk of Nice Time for Roo.

-Femdom level 1 lets girls to be a bit dominant and possessive over the MC, level 2 enables BDSM, level 3 enables pegging and chastity.

Jep, Skill-Tree is planned.. This is how it works.

are there virgin girls?,

Yes. adult virgins are there.

could all girls develop all fetishes or if it will be rather certain fetishes for each girl.

Nope, not all girls could develop all fetishes. Polls on patreon will also play a role here.

I will stop myself because if not I would ask how the whole game is gonna work hahaha.

Hahaha, awesome. :)
Questions are better than disinterest.

Please note that this is still a very early stage of development

Peace
Your Jester

Reactions: TheDarkMaster

Erowin

Feb 1, 2020
Hi guys,

here comes the current version 0.11 of Town of Temptation.

First of all unfortunately old savegame are not compatible.

But now, the content we have developed for you so far:

• 2 new quests

• 2 new rooms at home (screens)

• Add new daily routine for Lara (every evening)

• Add new daily routine for Violet (wednesday evening)

• Add 2 new peek images

• you must now use the bed to go to sleep

• Add the possibility to use the PC (look at charakter stats and hints)

• Add tutorial screens

• Add a changelog to title screen

Please consider that this is an early version of our game.

We wish you a lot of fun. Don’t hesitate and feel free to give us feedback.

Thanks for your support .

Best regards

Erowin

Jestero

Jan 28, 2020
Hi guys,

we have developed more in the background and are now releasing the public version at regular intervals, so stay tuned! :)

here comes the current version 0.14 of Town of Temptation.

First of all unfortunately old savegame are not compatible.

Changelog from version 0.11 to 0.14:

- Added new daily routine for Ellie (every midday)
- Added 2 scenes.
- Added Worldmap.
- Added Scene Manager (first iteration).
- Added 3 new Spy-Materials.
- Added 2 new Soundtracks (Worldmap)
- Revised nearly every location.
- Revised 2 Spy-Materials.
- Umlauts for German language are supported now.
- Added Blur-Effects for specific situations.
- Added new daily routine for Violet (every morning)
- You can now create your own Blog ingame.
- It is now possible to collect spy materials.
- "XSpirit" has been expanded.
(You can now view your collected Spy Materials there)
- Added the second part of the Skill-System (skills).
- Added new Tutorials for the PC and one was revised.
- 2 new areas at home ( screen)
- Added new daily routine for Rosemarie (every sunday)
- Added a new minigame
- Added the first part of the skill- system ( fetishes)
- Added new tutorials for the minigame and skill-system
- The peeking now gives experience ( once a day/ per image)
- Added new daily routine für Ellie (every morning)
- Added Ingame Message App, you can now receive Messages from other characters
- When deleting a savegame you have to confirm it now

We wish you a lot of fun. Don’t hesitate and feel free to give us feedback.

Thanks for your support.

Best regards
Jester