[Unity][Patreon] Trails of Life v0.1.5.3

HNabi

Dec 18, 2018
"Trails of Life" v0.1.5.3 (IN DEVELOPMENT)
This is a survival, adventure, exploration, fighting game filled with adult content.

Creators page: https://www.patreon.com/HNabiEntertainment
Download link for patreons: https://www.patreon.com/posts/public-build-of-23408727
On Dec 26th link will go public.

Gameplay: Assume control of main character (currently female), explore lands, uncover history, encounter critters, monsters and other humans, fight them or H-them. On your way collect items and use them to survive hostile environments or recover quicker from previous harmful encounters.

[Current Features]
Combat
Itemization
History log
H-actions
Hunting / Gathering
Inventory / Trade
Relationships;

[Current Future Plans]
Character customization
Crafting
Jobs (H-type and not)
Tribes
Housing

Game is currently in development mode. Any feedback or constructive criticism is appreciated.
If you like it, consider supporting the project.

Thanks.

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
What kinks and pairings will the game feature?

HNabi

Dec 18, 2018
Hello. Currently there is only one on one: male n female, female n vegetation, female n animal, but group actions are planned and when you'll be able to choose male as MC, male n vegetation, male n animal will be done as well.
So: straight, group, male x male, female x female, gender x animal, gender x vegetation, monsters, n toys.

Something you would like it to have perhaps?

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
I'm gay, so personally I tend towards MxM content and avoid anything with unskippable FxAnything content, but that's just me. I'd tell you to do what you like best because you'll be more inspired to create good content than if you approach it in a 'must fill quotas' sort of way.

HNabi

Dec 18, 2018
Hmm, understood. Btw, you just gave me an idea how to structure my units better, what they like and dislike, so keep an eye out on this game, in future there will be something for you too. Thanks :)