[unity][Completed][VN] A Quaint Tale of Love, High Adventure and Intramale Competition (Nice Time for Roo, netori)

Rollogonde

May 7, 2021
logosmall.png

Hello dear readers,

I have just released an erotic visual novel (20 minutes long but highly replayable). It aims (and, I hope, manage) to be both witty and titillating.

You play as an adventurer (of the male sex) who, with his lovely companion (of the fairer sex), goes to a sleazy tavern where he will meet another couple of the same ilk. Courtship, violence, unspeakable joy or indescribable horror will ensue.

The game explores Nice Time for Roo and netori kinks in a very lighthearted way. Depending on how you play, you'll find yourself more on one side or the other, so the Nice Time for Roo is quite avoidable for those not too inclined to these sophisticated pleasures.

Unlike most visual novels, the game is highly interactive: you'll never have to read more than a few lines of text before having to make a choice; and (almost) all of them will have some sort of consequence.

This game is a labor of love. It is complete and free for everyone to enjoy.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, you will find further information on my itch.io page.

Cheers,

Rollogonde

2kHfR0.gif

4ljSqO.gif

ByVz3F.gif

Last edited:

art926

Sep 8, 2015
The art and style looks nice, the story's well written (as far as I can tell, I'm not a native speaker though). I wish there were more pairings and kinks, including m/m and m/m/f, etc.

Rollogonde

May 7, 2021
I hear you. While the goal was always to have a focused game, I too would have liked a little more variety. But writing this game has already taken me months (my first language is not English and I have a full-time job) and I couldn't justify to myself spending more time on it.

That being said, if the game is well received, I may do some sort of deluxe edition with more content and a better production value at some point in the future.

Reactions: Kesil