[Unity] Arabian Princess by DonCat (v0.01)

DonCat

Jan 5, 2017
www.patreon.com
LOayJtG.jpg

Arabian Princess
The short story:
You play as a poor thief, who lives in a mystical Sultanate, but he was captured by the palace guards. So now he is locked in the dungeon. One night he sees the mysterious princess in the dungeon, he gets an offer from an old man who promises him that the princess will be his slave if he does one thing...

Hi all!
I am excited to present to you my first published game! The "Arabian Princess” is a 3D adult adventure game with stylized characters. (Based on Aladdin) Currently the game is in early alpha, so there isn't currently a demo, but you can see the current version of the princess.
wink.png
In the beginning you can only play in the FPS view, but a fixed camera view is planned for the future. The story will be slow, but it will be mysterious and dirty. As you progress through the game you will open up the extras in the “Free Lewd” mode.

Sexual content:
I don’t want hardcore violence, just a little Bdsm, and fetishes with a naive girl. Like bondage, insertion, spanking, peeing, public nudity, voyeurism etc.

Planned feature:
  • Limited open world with sandbox gameplay.
  • Many secrets placed in the city and in the palace.
  • Non-linear story.
  • A few different endings
  • Free lewd mode
  • And many many naughty things
    wink.png
Currently working on:
  • Basic game logic
  • Scene - Dungeon
  • Animation - Princess
  • Clothes - Princess
  • Toys

Version 0.01b Alpha
  • this is still a Rolling Demo!
  • added settings menu, there are three options.
  • added a new antialiasing method (Replace the old anti-aliasing)
  • added post-process effect
  • added outline effect
  • added test analytics process /Net access may be required/
  • unlocked the "Exlusive content" (Jump, Remove cloth)
Known bugs:
  • clothes clipping
  • hair physics glitchy cooperation with head look controller

tumblr_ojeq3dqYjQ1w2yqp9o1_400.gif

I made a Patreon page because I will not be able to make this game without donations. So if you like what I have planned and you have a few dollars to support, I would really appreciate it. But if you just share my Patreon page with others, I‘m also happy. But apart from this, the game is completely free.

DOWNLOAD

If you have feedback, please write to comments under on the Patreon release post or this post.

Last edited:

DonCat

Jan 5, 2017
www.patreon.com
I soon published a new version, which will not be locked content for the Exlusive Build.
So what does that mean? Well, bouncing nude titties.
cool.gif

xyzabc198

May 4, 2016
OK, English clearly isn't your first language so I thought I would help you out a little, this is what your introdution should say :p

The short story:
You play as a poor thief, who lives in a mystical Sultanate, but he was captured by the palace guards. So now he is locked in the dungeon. One night he sees the mysterious princess in the dungeon, he gets an offer from an old man who promises him that the princess will be his slave if he does one thing...

Hi all!
I am excited to present to you my first published game! The "Arabian Princess” is a 3D adult adventure game with stylized characters. (Based on Aladdin) Currently the game is in early alpha, so there isn't currently a demo, but you can see the current version of the princess.
wink.png
In the beginning you can only play in the FPS view, but a fixed camera view is planned for the future. The story will be slow, but it will be mysterious and dirty. As you progress through the game you will open up the extras in the “Free Lewd” mode.

Sexual content:
I don’t want hardcore violence, just a little Bdsm, and fetishes with a naive girl. Like bondage, insertion, spanking, peeing, public nudity, voyeurism etc.

Planned feature:
  • Limited open world with sandbox gameplay.
  • Many secrets placed in the city and in the palace.
  • Non-linear story.
  • A few different endings
  • Free lewd mode
  • And many many naughty things
    wink.png
Currently working on:
  • Basic game logic
  • Scene - Dungeon
  • Animation - Princess
  • Clothes - Princess
  • Toys
Current Version 0.01 Alpha
  • rolling demo
  • added the first version of the princess
  • added the breast, butt, belly and hair physics
  • added a simple head look controller
Known bugs:
  • clothes clipping

I made a Patreon page because I will not be able to make this game without donations. So if you like what I have planned and you have a few dollars to support, I would really appreciate it. But if you just share my Patreon page with others, I‘m also happy. But apart from this, the game is completely free

Hope that helps a bit ;)

DonCat

Jan 5, 2017
www.patreon.com
Well, you see very well. For about ten years ago the last time I learned English, even to school and since then not really used.
But as I have time I practice, sometimes with my little sister. :)
So thank you very much for your kindness.

DonCat

Jan 5, 2017
www.patreon.com
Here is a small new update.

Version 0.01b Alpha
  • this is still a Rolling Demo!
  • added settings menu, there are three options.
  • added a new antialiasing method (Replace the old anti-aliasing)
  • added post-process effect
  • added outline effect
  • added test analytics process /Net access may be required/
  • unlocked the "Exlusive content" (Jump, Remove cloth)
Known bugs:
  • clothes clipping
DOWNLOAD

Last edited:

Don Kiwi

Oct 12, 2015
Well judging from the little tech-demo you provided here I can only assume that you know what you're doing on a 3D design level. And as if that isn't enough the premise of the game also sounds very promising! I'll look into finally getting my Paypal set up and then I'll probably throw some money at you. I hope that we'll soon see more of the game, but even so far, colour me impressed!

DonCat

Jan 5, 2017
www.patreon.com
Well judging from the little tech-demo you provided here I can only assume that you know what you're doing on a 3D design level. And as if that isn't enough the premise of the game also sounds very promising! I'll look into finally getting my Paypal set up and then I'll probably throw some money at you. I hope that we'll soon see more of the game, but even so far, colour me impressed!

Thanks, I'm glad that you like it so much and that you support me in a small amount. I appreciate your donation.
I also hope that soon it will be playable demo, which you will like it too.

DonCat

Jan 5, 2017
www.patreon.com
Work In Progress - The Dungeon

EVuxm3u.jpg

This is the first screenshots of the game's first scene.
This is one of the small domed room in the dungeon, where you will discover a couple interrogator tool, with which you can play.

What is the tool that you will would like to see here?

DonCat

Jan 5, 2017
www.patreon.com
Weekend Plan

Over the weekend, I would like to finish the dungeon, all the segments and variations.
Then I want to decorate the level and to make the basic game mechanics.
I started to make a few tools and toys, from these will be more variations, for example,
can be modern and authentic. The modern stuff will deliver a magical figure.

Here is one of the tools...
dbwl9Dm.jpg

...and a few modern-style toys. (wip)
bMCT72i.jpg