[Ren'py] A Very Full House (v0.8.2)

metamira

Nov 18, 2021
Introducing: A Very Full House!
FEGovhJh.png

Concept
A Very Full House
is a corruption RPG with a twist on the classic horny teen/reserved MILF story: you're the MILF! You play as a hot older lady struggling to take care of her household of adult children, while also balancing her job and sanity. She thinks she's past her prime, but discovers and that with the right attitude (and outfit) she can be very convincing! Getting the kids to help out is only half the battle - you can't put the genie back in the bottle, and she quickly finds that her old chores have been replaced with new, more personal tasks. How far will you take things, and can you keep up with all that youthful energy?

Current Gameplay Features
  • Do chores around the house to keep everyone fed, clothed, and happy.
  • Chat with the kids and convert their Arousal into Control, which you can use to have them do chores for you.
  • Tease the boys as you do work around the house, building up their Arousal.
  • Increase your Corruption Level by finding new erotic events. Unlock new interactions, and start corrupting the rest of the house!
Planned Gameplay Features
  • Wear skimpy clothing around the house to tease the boys and keep them [strike]horny[/strike] interested in helping you.
  • Start taking care of the "personal needs" of the boys so they will do more chores, study harder for school, and help with the bills.
  • Corrupt the girls around the house so they'll help out with the boys too.
  • Use your newfound control to help everyone in the house achieve their goals and live their best life!
  • ...Or give in to your darkest desires and keep them all as your personal harem!
  • Corrupt characters outside of the household too! Seduce your coworkers, your neighbors, the mailman, etc.!
  • Don't keep them all for yourself. Help hook the boys in your life up as well!
Planned Technical Features
  • Animated, clickable, physics enabled 2D character portraits shown for you and anyone you are talking to.
  • Animated, interactable 2D sex scenes.
  • Dynamic clothing. Pick your outfit from a full wardrobe of underwear, overwear, shoes, and accessories, and see that outfit represented on your character portrait AND in every sex scene!
  • Action based time system. Each day you will have a limited number of actions you can take, so spend them wisely!
  • Travel between key locations like your house, the mall, and the school.

Planned Pairings
  • Male/Female
  • Female/Female
  • Threesomes (MMF, MFF, and FFF)
  • Group sex (Usually you and a bunch of guys. If you're lucky you'll convince someone to give you a hand!)

Demo Preview
screenshot0054.png
screenshot0056.png
screenshot0025.png
screenshot0026.png
screenshot0028.png

Try the latest version!
PC
Mac

Follow Development!
I occasionally post in-development art and NSFW previews for patrons, but all of my major progress check-ins are completely free!
Any support is 100% optional, but massively appreciated! https://www.patreon.com/MetaMira

Attachments

• screenshot0019.png
    screenshot0019.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 28
  • screenshot0020.png
    screenshot0020.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 28
  • screenshot0021.png
    screenshot0021.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 30
  • screenshot0023.png
    screenshot0023.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 47
  • screenshot0024.png
    screenshot0024.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 47
Last edited:

metamira

Nov 18, 2021
I've just released v0.3 of A Very Full House! You can download it right now, for free! go give it a try: https://www.patreon.com/posts/very-full-come-3-61315328

This version is a huge leap forward, taking taking AFVH from a tech demo to a (content sparse) game! A ton of things have been added, but some of the big ones are:
  • Game Mechanics! Build up stress as you go to work and perform chores around the house. Take advantage of opportunities to tease the boys of the house to raise their Arousal, and turn that into Control to have them do chores for you. It's early days, but the game actually has the core of a gameplay loop in it!
  • Corruption! Find sexy events to raise your own Corruption Level and the Corruption Level of the rest of the household. Higher Corruption Levels unlock new interactions and events!
  • Technical Improvements! A lot of work has been done behind the scenes to get ready for future content. There's a new dynamic lighting system, a save-load system, and a ton of improvements made to my script writing workflow. It should make it a lot faster to add future sexy content, both written and drawn!
I'm very interested to know what features you think are important to add next. There's a public poll over on Patreon, if you're interested in helping direct the development of A Very Full House pop on over and leave a vote! https://www.patreon.com/posts/61315895

metamira

Nov 18, 2021
Whew, it's been a little while since the last update! I've been silently chugging along all this time and v0.4 is finally ready for it's release to Visitor tier patrons! You can check it out here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/very-full-house-64162909

A lot of the work continues to be on background systems - character model controls, lua script controls, lighting and interactable controls, and so on. All that stuff only needs to be done once though, so I'll be able to put more time into drawing, animating, and writing going forward! Here's a look at the big additions since v0.4:
  • Doors! Doors are interactable objects now. Some doors will trigger events when you open or close them, and some events have different outcomes depending on the state of doors (eg. try taking a shower without locking the door!). Object interactions have also been tidied up at the same time, so you can't interact with people through walls and similar janky stuff.

• New Character Models! Our main character MILF has two new character poses: a kneeling/blowjob pose and a bending over pose. The bend-over pose has been added to a bunch of events and features in several new bedroom events! The blowjob pose doesn't have any proper story content, but there is a full demo blowjob scene to show it off - click yourself to see it!

• A Sex System! The basic format for the sex system has been added. It's now easy to have events pull up a specific model and set of parameters. A whole suite of control variables have been added so I can control things like speed, intensity, and so on. Check out the demo blowjob scene to see it in action! Note that there is currently no art for climaxes; I want to do a fully dynamic physics driven system for that, which will take sometime.

• New Events! A bunch of new events have been added, primarily to show off the new bend over pose and door event functionality. Get the men to corruption level 1 and horny (arousal >=60), then check in on them when they're in their bedrooms! A new school event has also been added, teasing future related content.
v0.3 is still available for free if you want to take a peek and see what the game is all about!

metamira

Nov 18, 2021
I reached the decision that Unity was introducing more development issues than it was solving, so the project has been moved over to Ren'py! The first look at the Ren'py version of the game has just been released! You can check out all of the details for what is included in this version on Patreon. The links in the OP have also been updated to the new version. Enjoy!

metamira

Nov 18, 2021
v0.1.0 of A Very Full House has been released! This update adds in "frames" - extra bits of drawing and animation used to emphasize movement and action in a scene. It also adds a whole animation framework that keeps everything sync'd between frames!

Screenshots
screenshot0014.png
screenshot0013.png
screenshot0012.png

Changelog
- Started keeping a changelog.
- Added Nerd masturbation help event.
- Added Slacker masturbation help event.
- Added Jock masturbation help event.
- Added MCILF (MC I'd Like to Fuck) butt frame.
- Added better animation support.
- Added animations for butt frame
- Made frames clickable. Currently used to trigger animations.
- Wrote code so frames can actually be shown/hidden by events.
- Added MCILF boob frame.
- Added animations for boob frame.
- Slowed default idle animation so it plays nicely with other animations.
- Animation code now applies stacking animations so their combined value stays within max/min ranges.
- Added support for starting/stopping looping animations.
- Added ability to soft-end animations (allowing them to play out their last cycle).
- Updated all models to include butt and boob related physics so animations are properly in all of them.
- Added option to disable censor bars from the very start of the game.
- Updated bathroom mirror checkout event to use boob and butt frames where appropriate.
- Updated Nerd's masturbation help event to use boob and butt frames.
- Updated Jock's masturbation help event to use boob and butt frames.
- Updated Slacker's masturbation help event to use boob and butt frames.
- Updated Nerd bedroom tease event to use butt frame.
- Updated Slacker bedroom tease event to use butt frame.
- Updated Jock livingroom yoga tease event to use butt frame.
- Updated classroom corruption event to use boob and butt frames.
- Updated Slacker shower corruption event to use boob and butt frames.
- Added placeholder Priest character model.
- Added placeholder Student character model.
- Updated Nerd, Jock, Slacker, Cheerleader, Firebrand models to include "Placeholder" note.
- Non-household NPCs now default to their own last name in the naming loop.
- Leaving the house now requires you wear a "Casual" or "Work" outfit; other outfits can be worn around the house.
- Added patron exclusive outfits: Cutdown casual clothing, cutdown work clothing, and a cutdown onepiece.
- Added phone app to unlock patron exclusive outfits.
- Added basic swimming event.
- Added short quest to find onepiece swimsuit.
- Added basic lawnchair event.
- Added tanned skin art.
- Added mechanics for tanning from sunbathing.
- Added tan-lines for different types of swimsuits, proportional to how often you tan in that outfit.
- Added mechanics for tans and tan lines fading over time.
- Making dinner now only advances time if you have a family dinner.
- Added flirt chat option for Nerd.
- Added flirt chat option for Slacker.
- Added flirt chat option for Jock.
- Added short fade to black on time and day change.

metamira

Nov 18, 2021
v0.2 of A Very Full House is live! Head over to Patreon and give it a try!

Screenshots:
screenshot0019.png
screenshot0020.png
screenshot0021.png

Major Update Features
  • New art! A new frame has been added, specifically for use with the male NPCs. The "cock frame" is now used in a bunch of masturbation events and comes with a whole set of fun animations. Unfortunately Patreon frowns upon public NSFW content, so you'll just have to trust me until you see this in game that it adds a lot. There's also an entire new outfit for the Caves of Grothnar MMO storyline and some rough coloured backgrounds!
  • New events! There's a smattering of new content throughout the game in the form of new conversation options and new item interactions. Check out the very start of the Caves of Grothnar MMO storyline!
  • New mechanics! There have been a couple of mechanics added to the game. If your Arousal reaches it's cap you excess is now converted into Stress, giving you a reason to keep your own personal lust under control! In a similar way, NPCs now convert overflowing Arousal into negative Control! You'll need to keep everyone's physical needs under control if you want to keep them... under control.
  • Polish! A lot of things have been tweaked to make the game as playable as possible (a very important trait for a video game to have, I've been told!). My particular favourite is the new phone alert bubble, which lets you know how many chores you have uncompleted for the day!

metamira

Nov 18, 2021
Exciting news: v0.3 of A Very Full House is out!

Already sold? You can find the download links on the release post here!

Major Update Features (v0.3)
  • New Slacker Art! "The Slacker" is the first NPC to receive a proper art update, giving him a new look, new animations, and a functional outfit system! This is part of the ongoing process to fill in the high quality art for all of the NPCs!
  • New Handjob Events! The events of A Very Full House continue to heat up, and this update pushes it to skin-on-skin contact! Three new handjob scenes have been added, each with branching options depending on your own Corruption Level. These new events also come with new art to really drive home the intimate new levels you're reaching.
  • Updated Background Art! The various maps and backgrounds of the game have been updated to breath some colour into the game! Some basic lighting effects have also been added to further modify things based on the time of day. These placeholder assets will all be redrawn when I have the time and when my patron supporters decide it's a priority!
  • Backwards Save Compatibility! Starting with v0.2->v0.3 saves will be compatible between updates! No more grinding up early events to see late content! The save patch system has also been written to be easily expanded by mods, in case other people decide to add in their own content!
Screenshots!
screenshot0023.png
screenshot0024.png
screenshot0025.png
screenshot0026.png

Enjoy!

metamira

Nov 18, 2021
will there be pregnancy?
Yes! Most of the content related to it will be on the theme of "pregnancy risk" rather than actually being pregnant* - so spending resources to have men wear condoms, or remembering to take BC every morning, or having enough Control to have men pull out before they cum.

*One of the problems with a female protagonist is you can only get pregnant once, and it's a long term commitment after that!

metamira

Nov 18, 2021
And here's that A Very Full House mini update I promised! You can grab v0.3.1 here!

This mini update adds 5 new written events and a collection of minor tweaks and fixes. Here's a rundown of exactly what's been added:
  • Added washing dishes event for Nerd if you interact with him after telling him to do the dishes.
  • Added washing dishes event for the Jock if you interact with him after making him do the dishes.
  • Added stub event for the Cheerleader if you interact with her after making her do the dishes.
  • Added a footrub event for Jock if you have a nap while he's in the room. Can grant corruption points.
  • Added a "cock_frame" frame for MCILF for use in any events that need one not tied to a specific male character.
  • Added an "aroused" expression for MCILF.
  • Added a new event when doing laundry.
  • Added a new event when coming back to the shower (if the Nerd is CL2+, 50+ Arousal).
  • MCILF arousal now only drops by 50 when masturbating with CL3 or higher.
  • Extended chore list app screen so it uses up the whole phone screen.
Enjoy!

Eskanor

Nov 2, 2022
1667371640888.png
Hello and a good day! I found your game on the Internet and downloaded it, but ran into this problem. I don't know how to fix it. The whole game is distorted and all textures are not in place. What should I do in this situation?

metamira

Nov 18, 2021
View attachment 27611
Hello and a good day! I found your game on the Internet and downloaded it, but ran into this problem. I don't know how to fix it. The whole game is distorted and all textures are not in place. What should I do in this situation?

Could you (and anyone else who's running into this!) PM me information about your OS, graphics card, and CPU? This is the third time I've seen someone report this bug but I haven't been able to recreate it and I'm trying to figure out some sort of commonality. Thanks!

Eskanor

Nov 2, 2022
Windows 10 Home x64
AMD A10-4600M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics 2.30 GHz
Amd Radeon HD7660g
amd radeon hd 8670m

metamira

Nov 18, 2021
A Very Full House v0.4 is out!

Grab the official links on Patreon!

Major Update Features
  • New Outfits! Sit down at your sewing machine and make alterations to your outfits, cutting them down to a more convenient (and alluring) size! Three cutdown outfit variants are now available. A new workout outfit has also been added - take your yoga to the next level with some proper workout gear!
  • Nerd Art! The Nerd has received a full suite of high quality art! This means a full standing pose, complete with different outfit states. The handjob and masturbation frames have also been updated to match his new art!
  • New Events! Put that new yoga outfit to use with a new exercise scene, and see everyone's reactions when you show up in your newly cutdown outfits!
Screenshots
screenshot0027.png
screenshot0028.png
screenshot0029.png

Full Changelog
  • - Added short quest for Cheerleader that introduces the sewing station. Triggered by cleaning her room while she's there.
  • - Added ability to find your old sewing station in the basement.
  • - Added ability to cutdown your daily outfit.
  • - Added ability to cutdown your onepiece.
  • - Added ability to cutdown your work outfit.
  • - Fixed previously added shower event not triggering unless Nerd was at EXACTLY CL2 (and no higher.)
  • - Added Nerd character art.
  • - Applied default idle animation to Nerd.
  • - Fixed default idle animations not be applied when saves are patched.
  • - Added basic spread of expressions to Nerd.
  • - Updated panties outfit to play nicely with layering under transparent clothing (like the new yoga pants).
  • - Updated Outfit and OutfitManager class to support accessory, hairstlye, and breast lift parameters.
  • - Added minified version of daily outfit. Currently only available to patrons.
  • - Added workout outfit.
  • - Added ponytail hairstyle. Used with workout outfit, can also be worn with any other outfit.
  • - Added bikini swimwear. Currently only available to patrons.
  • - Removed most "what should you wear" questions. You can now decide on a default outfit from your closet, and that will be used automatically each time.
  • - Fixed Nerd appearing in the livingroom after being told to clean the bathroom.
  • - Fixed Firebrand not actually cleaning her room when told to.
  • - Lowered stress reduction from doing yoga without a proper outfit.
  • - Added Nerd specific hand art to the handjob/masturbation frame.
  • - Added short extra segment to playing Caves of Grothnar. Includes patron thank you names.
  • - Flirting in a revealing outfit adds an extra 5 arousal over the default amount.
  • - Added an intermediate yoga branch, triggered if you're wearing proper workout gear. Includes multiple interactions with The Jock.
  • - Added dialogue branch when you talk to Jock for the first time in a revealing outfit. Also added new flirt interaction if he has high CL (4+)
  • - Added dialogue when you talk to Nerd for the sfirst time in a revealing outfit. Also added new flirt interactions.
  • - Added new narration when you wear a revealing outfit to work for the first time.
  • - Added new narration for wearing a revealing outfit to the mall or church.
  • - Adjusted the position of the phone home button so it properly sits at the very bottom.
  • - Patreon password is now remembered, no more entering it every time you want to tweak stats.
  • - Added placeholder art for a bunch of minor locations: mall, pharmacy, church, caves of grothnar, grocery store.

metamira

Nov 18, 2021
Bug hunting took longer than expected (it happens every update and it surprises me every time!) so a fancy release blurb will have to wait until tomorrow. For today, you can find the download links over on Patreon (absolutely free!)

metamira

Nov 18, 2021
It's that time: v0.7 release day! You can read my full writeup for the release over on Patreon!

Right here! This Patreon!

The big news for this update is the new art for the Firebrand. I'm really happy with how her character design turned out; I think her "vibe" is really clear and carries through all her clothing, pose, etc. There are a couple of new events with her, including the ability to make her do the laundry for you. There's now a cutdown underwear option (unlocked when you make Firebrand do the laundry the first time), and I also found time to add in some wet skin effects for shower and pool scenes.

Now I get to sit back and wait for the bug reports to roll in! Woo!

Oh, and if you're wondering: I did find that time to animate the butt loop. It's now available as an animated phone background if you poke around at Firebrand's computer.

metamira

Nov 18, 2021
v0.8.1 is out and available for you to try, right now!

Check out the full changelog and writeup over on Patreon!

The key features for this update are:
  • A new blowjob frame!
  • New blowjob events for the main guys!
  • New static art for Busty
  • New minor interactions with a few different NPCs.

metamira

Nov 18, 2021
Hey everyone, I'm back with another quick bugfixed update: v0.8.2. I've updated the links on the main patron release page (here!). I've also added a link to the modding resource pack for v0.8. The modding resources include all of the Live2D models, Photoshop files, and animation files to make it easier to mod in new content.

This release inspired some of my recent practice art. So enjoy a little comic!
MiraBugFixing_Combined.png
And if comics don't do it for you, here's a changelog for the v0.8.2 bugfix.
  • - Fixed crash with MCILF workout backgrounds on non-new games.
  • - Fixed a second, sort of related crash with the MCILF workout backgrounds in EVERY game.
  • - Fixed one of the new backgrounds being improperly scaled. (How many different ways can I break this one event?!)
  • - Fixed blowjob frame not being hidden properly in one of Nerd's blowjob scenes.

Let me know if you run into any issues!