Unique virginity scenes?

unique virginity scenes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deki

Jan 21, 2018
So, I have put a lot of unexpected hours. Testing ins and outs on dialogue, scenes, items enhancements, skills, etc. But I haven't noticed much on scenes that had to do with the player's character virginity. I have mostly tested out the male protagonist, but I haven't seen much on this. Which is quite difficult to maintain. So my idea is to implement special scenes for a player that manages to make it through, without losing virginity and perhaps have unique actions with other characters who still have their virginity. I was hoping for one particular, like making it completely through and submitting to his desires to his cousin, slave, loved ones, etc.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
There's already been a thread on the subject of virginity scenes, and one major issue with virginity scenes is that they usually aren't repeatable, so many writers don't feel inclined to write scenes that the player will see once in most playthroughs, if that.
(I still say that virginity scenes could be made repeatable via roleplay scenes, but that might detract from TiTS's premise)

However, feel free to write/commission them if you want them!

And yeah, the Idea subforum is for discussing things that you intend to write yourself:
https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/what-the-idea-subforum-is-for.4983/

Reactions: Deki

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
You should also be aware that you would have to go through literally hundreds of characters and likely have to write/rewrite their appropriate scenes to fit the additional virginity blurbs while keeping both Steele AND the NPC's characters... Well, in character. This would be if you were intending on wanting to modify existing content. I really don't think that would be worth your time at this point, nor would I encourage that to any one person.

If you want virginity centric stuff, you'll either have to create new content yourself that will have a focus on this or hope that someone else shares your love for virginity and hope that they write variations for it.

Deki

Jan 21, 2018
There's already been a thread on the subject of virginity scenes, and one major issue with virginity scenes is that they usually aren't repeatable, so many writers don't feel inclined to write scenes that the player will see once in most playthroughs, if that.
(I still say that virginity scenes could be made repeatable via roleplay scenes, but that might detract from TiTS's premise)

However, feel free to write/commission them if you want them!

And yeah, the Idea subforum is for discussing things that you intend to write yourself:
https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/what-the-idea-subforum-is-for.4983/

Thank you, I get that everything takes time and effort. But in my opinion that's what makes some games really stand out! Though, I totally get what you're saying. I just thought it would be neat. Since, I am kind of a vanilla person myself, but I just feel like it would make the characters more enjoyable with the special engagement one must put in order to have such character development.

Deki

Jan 21, 2018
You should also be aware that you would have to go through literally hundreds of characters and likely have to write/rewrite their appropriate scenes to fit the additional virginity blurbs while keeping both Steele AND the NPC's characters... Well, in character. This would be if you were intending on wanting to modify existing content. I really don't think that would be worth your time at this point, nor would I encourage that to any one person.

If you want virginity centric stuff, you'll either have to create new content yourself that will have a focus on this or hope that someone else shares your love for virginity and hope that they write variations for it.

Yes, I get that. I was thinking just for some persistent characters, it could go off in a more detailed manner. Then just something basic/light for genetic characters. Just pitching an idea, that's all.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Which isn’t what this forum is for.

This isn’t the place to pitch ideas.

It’s where you put the ideas you intend to write yourself.

Last edited: