Uniform Kink: How popular would mandatory SteeleTech uniforms for crew be?

Who do you most want to see in black and yellow?

• Total voters

valkyr42

Mar 4, 2016
It's Cold Here, Midwestern US
There has been a wonderful amount of SteeleTech suit busts lately and I wonder if I am the only one who thinks ALL crew should have this as an option going forward. Thankfully we can give Reaha a SteeleTech suit but it doesn't meet Mitzi's minimum sluttiness requirements. I think the suits provide both visual unity and a sense of teammembership to even mostly sex-based crewmembers. This thread is mostly for fun so please no-one take this as a demand!

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
there are a couple other outfits i'd rather give them

Reactions: ShySquare

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
None. I dislike the design and how skin tight it is. Of course, this means the kink isn't for me XD

RevekXLR

Jun 30, 2017
In honesty, i would also want for everyone on the crew, to at least have a regular Steele Tech catsuit as their mandatory on-board uniform. Mostly not so for the company aesthetic, but for safety in case of hull breach and air pressure loss. After all, if the suits are completely airtight, all you need to do is activate a emergency hardlight projector installed in the neck of the suit. That projector will create a energy helmet around your head that will hold a small pocket of oxygen in it, until the person moves into another non-decompressed room or secures a bigger source of oxygen supply.

There was also not so far ago added a heavier armored version of the standart Steele Tech catsuit, the https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Armored_Steel_Tech_Jumpsuit which would be perfect for the members of the crew that have actual combat experience like Dane, Ramis, Penny, Paige, Syri and Emmy, and would be capable to fight off intruders during your ship being boarded.