Uni [0.44.104] [Ren'py]

Hizor

Feb 23, 2016
lqFmv19.png

Uni Version: 0.41.100

Uni is a slice of life VN about a young woman who returns to school after some time off due to a personal tragedy.
You'll make decisions that will shape the course of your school life,, such as which clubs to join, which job to work, and of course- who your romantic partners are!
  • Sizzling Hot Scenes- Jam packed with erotic encounters!

• Clothing Customization- Buy and wear a variety of outfits!

• Interior Design- Customize your bedroom!

• Branching Paths- Decide your character's fate!

Check out our FREE DEMO to try the game for yourself!
1st.png
2nd.png
3rd.png

Current Tags:
Female Protagonist, Dating Sim, Groping, Rape, Corruption, Submission, Voyeurism, Prostitution, Bimbofication, M/F, F/F, Feet.

If you like the game and want to help support it's development as well as get access to the Backers-only version of the game then you can do so below.
Support Hizor Games & Uni Development

Last edited:

Hizor

Feb 23, 2016
Hey guys. I was pretty tired last night when I wrote the main post for this game as we had been preparing for the launch all day. So I came back today to add in some screenshots for you guys to get a better look at what the game looks like with its graphics, which I've attached to the main.
It's pretty barebones as a beta get's, but we have some plans for next months beta update.

DawnCry

Sep 18, 2016
Well tried the game and... I will give the only feedback that I can give.

-The first brat in the game I just couldn't help but slap him, in fact I think it was too much to add that scene in the middle of the class without anyone noticing it. Slapping him was the way to go.

-For now the only stat is intelligence, I truly hope that it changes in the future, the best thing would be a page for stats and your relationship with people, depending on what you want to do you may want to add quite a few different stats, just from your initial idea I think a few stats like: dominant/neutral/submissive, corruption, sluttery and intelligence would be appropiate, but perhaps a stat like strength could be useful to prevent rape and things like that.
*Dominant/neutral/submissive: Basically your attitude in general, a submissive character tend to be pushed around and a dominant one may impose their will on others.
*Corruption: An uncorrupted girl may even shy at having sex, while a fully corrupted girl would be willing to have even some of the weirdest sex acts, perhaps she even finds boring normal sex?
*Sluttery: How much of a sex addict she is, having a lot of sex increases it, having low sluttery let's you more in control of your character in things related to sex, even more she won't have sex with other people than her partner, high sluttery will make her horny and she won't be able to refuse many indecent propositions.

-About characters a few that could be expected would be a female bully, it's quite versatile, she may just bully you by stealing your clothes or things like that or she may even want you sexually. A slutty girl can always be appreciated too.

-About fetishes first of all I will say that there is a difference between avoidable and optional, avoidable means that by meeting the requirements you evade it while optional is when you directly choose if x happen or not.

-Questions more related to the fetishes would be how will you manage most of them, for example transformation the first one that people will think is the MtF or FtM, basically sex change, however it could be related to just getting a dick for the girl or breast expansion for example.

-Related to Nice Time for Roo here is a recommendation, if you add it then add stats for the other characters and make the game more event based, for example imagine that the MC is going out with a boy, but there is a female character interested in that boy and she is trying to seduce him, rather than a closed storyline it would be better for it to be based on the relationship level of the character (with you and the other girl), his moral and his fetishes. The advantage of it is that even if you got the boyfriend stolen it would be possible to get him back again or focus on another character, on this line it would be good that the NPC's would develop relationships with each other naturally.

Well here are a few points that I would recommend to consider. For now the game is kind of... empty would be the word, and out of 2 characters that I have seen I have slapped one.

Reactions: Hizor

Hizor

Feb 23, 2016
Thanks for the feedback, right now we are rebalancing the event chances since the majority of them are avoided easily.
I'll pass on your post to the rest of the team and we'll discuss it. Stay tuned! ^-^

Hizor

Feb 23, 2016
Figured that full header was a bit much, and lowered the size a bit.
We recently reached version 0.1.15 of our developer version, and its still a bit away before we have a 0.2 ready for the frontlines for you all to enjoy.

Pixelmancer

Jan 8, 2016
The game doesn't seem to be playable. I get to the point where it says "Might be a good time for a name huh?" and then nothing happens. It's just on a black screen with nowhere to enter a name or do anything else.

Edit: Apparently if you just start typing you can enter a name. It doesn't look like it though. You might want to put in a text box or a cursor or pretty much anything to indicate that you are in fact entering text and haven't found a bug.

Hizor

Feb 23, 2016
Edit: Apparently if you just start typing you can enter a name. It doesn't look like it though. You might want to put in a text box or a cursor or pretty much anything to indicate that you are in fact entering text and haven't found a bug.
Yes, this was actually something that was addressed in the development version 0.1.13. So the next beta update will have an improved naming process. Sorry for the inconvenience.
But we still hoped that you liked the design of the game. There have already been many improvements and additions so far that we're hoping to keep, but only time will tell.

Hizor

Feb 23, 2016
guK15X4.png

Version 0.2.19 Has Been Released

https://www.patreon.com/hizorgames

$5 Backers: Can go get it immediately on our Patreon.
$1 Backers: Just have to wait a week until they can receive it.
Non-Backers: Will have to wait until the next beta release of 0.3.X

We've done a lot of work on the game since our first release, taking into account feedback along the way. It may be lacking in new images, but I think it makes up for it with the new scenes that have been written into the event chains. The differences between the two versions have become almost Night and Day.

We've Added New Stats, New Title Screen, Reworked the Intro sequence, new events, new sprite, splash screen, and even made a port to the Android so you can play it on your phone instead. Unless you have an iPhone then you'll have to wait till the next release when we can about creating an iOS port.

I've also updated the tags with the ones that are currently in the game since we now have some for sure content in the game. We hope you like it and this month we will be focusing heavily on fan feedback so feel free to voice your views about the current game so far! ^-^

Thank you for reading have a lovely day!

Hizor

Feb 23, 2016
0.3.23 Beta Release is Live!
0.2.19 Has been made public!

Hey guys!
Been a little while, huh? With our latest release, our previous release has been made public which has more content in it that the first 0.1.12 version I assure you.
So, if you'd like to hop on over and check it out feel free to do so now! ^-^

We've made a lot of progress since 0.1 and I'm hoping you'll like the new content we have to offer. As always if you'd like to have a say in the game's direction or perhaps you just want to make sure we are able to keep updating it, then consider joining our community and becoming a Patron!

Hizor

Feb 23, 2016
Updated the OP a bit and, added in some new images from the game including some of our lovely characters.

Hizor

Feb 23, 2016
nDgaJkM.png

0.4.26 has been released on Patreon!
0.3.23 has been made Public!

Feels like forever since the last version.
0.4.26 has a new character, new event chain, new work outfits for the MC once you make a certain decision, and yes; a new CG Scene at long last.
With the launch of 0.4.26 for the backer that means that 0.3.23 has been made available for the public to download! We've made lots of progress thus far and we have some major changes and additions in mind for the 0.5 release.
If you like what we've done so far consider hopping over to Patreon to join our community, together we can take this game further and further, not to mention the benefits that come with being a Patron.

Hopefully, the Hizor Games team will see you there!

Hizor

Feb 23, 2016
F3kaEFG.png

0.5 has finally been released, and 0.4 has dropped to the public!
As you can see above 0.5 has made a lot of changes to the game, and adds in multiple new characters for you to get to know. This has laid the groundwork for the development of the player's personality in which way that you want.
The other major addition is the Phone which the player now uses during events involving it. We want to expand onto this further in the future with more conversations and potential images with the phone.
This month has been quite hectic with the Thanksgiving holidays, and now with the upcoming Christmas holiday we suspect that next month will potentially be even more hectic, so with 0.6 we're going to be working on changes to scenes already in the game with dialogue changes depending on the club that your character associates themselves with. This should allow us to take a breather while being able to get some more work done on Uni. There are some other plans in motion that I will talk about in a later post, but for now, I'll end it here and wish you a good night!
We hope you like the new content, and we look forward to your feedback as always!

Hizor

Feb 23, 2016
DSq4NZ0.png

0.5 Has dropped to the public and 0.6 has been released!
Grab it now!

Also for a limited time, we are offering a Denki Airi Wallpaper + Speed drawing throughout January! Grab it before time runs out. Teaser below.
COwowgf.png

As you all can probably understand the Christmas holidays have been busy for all of us, and it's because of this craziness that we were not able to pump out as much for this version as we normally do. 0.6 in this sense is more of an expansion onto what was started in 0.5, with all the club content fully added into the game. Dialogue changes, this has been the primary talk for the past two months and we've finally fully added the feature in involving the club content. We have looked over all the events and have added extra dialogue to the majority of them depending on the personality of your character. Track (Serious, and Active), Cheer (Slutty), and Yearbook (Shy) going forward we will keep the personalities in mind for future scene allowing for a greater variety in playthroughs.

Ms. Vicky has come to be a very nice addition to the game's art, and we've always been working on bringing more art the best we can, and now we will be able to have 1 new addition character sprite added each month. Patrons $10+ will be the ones deciding which character gets art next. And for the month of January, we are having a special offer to the $10+ Patrons, so there's an added bonus to becoming a senator.

Bug fixes, this is one that I've really pushed for throughout the month, and I do believe that we have squashed all the ones that have been reported thus far. The Android version is running properly and there have been no crashes or sprite mix-ups found so our fingers are crossed that 0.6 is bug-free.

Oh, and the day limit has been increased to 40 days.

Well, that's all the new additions to the game.

Have fun!

Hizor

Feb 23, 2016
0.6 Dropped to $1 Patrons

It's been a week since the launch of 0.6, and we've made some pretty good progress with the next 0.7 update so far as well as plans for future updates.
As per the usual, we've dropped 0.6 to the $1 tier after a week.

Pick it up here!
https://www.patreon.com/posts/beta-0-6-33-23667904

Time is running out for the New Year's Event wallpaper! Consider picking it up now before the end of the month!

Bunny Incident Special Wallpaper + Speed Drawing video!
https://www.patreon.com/posts/bunny-incident-23666456

Hizor

Feb 23, 2016
lf16UyI.png

Hey guys!
Version 0.7.37 just launched on our Patreon! That means that 0.6.33 just became public as well!

We've worked diligently during the last month, and have made quite a few technical advancements as well allowing us to open door to features we previously thought almost impossible.
With this update as you can see for yourself above we bring to you new outfits for the MC depending on which club she is currently in. A new outfit for Kate during scenes outside of the workplace, and finally Matt now has eyes!

The events for this month add events to both of the jobs in Uni focusing on building the characters you are working beside in these jobs. For 0.8 we want to focus on adding in more sexy time for you guys to enjoy since we've been working more on the characters themselves rather than the hentai aspect of the game.

With that, the new version is out with new content for you to play with, and if you'd like to consider helping us out by supporting us on Patreon then everyone here at Hizor Games appreciates it; as this helps us get more art and writing done for the game!

Have fun!

Pick up 0.7.37 Here on our Patreon! Or the Public Version 0.6.33!

Hizor

Feb 23, 2016
1nnpBzJ.png

Hello ladies and gentlemen,
Version 0.8.40 is here and ready with many new scenes to enjoy and events to be had. This month was very productive, and we even broke our previous writing record!
Above you will see all the new changes coming to Uni since the 0.7 release.
With this launch 0.7.37 has become publicly available on our Patreon!

Before we go ahead with planning the content for 0.9 I'd like to let you all know that our patrons will be the ones deciding which route will be getting worked on for 0.9.
So if you'd like to participate in that upcoming poll consider becoming a +$10 patron or higher!

We hope you all enjoy the new content to be had!

Grab it here:
https://www.patreon.com/hizorgames[/UR

Hizor

Feb 23, 2016
qMW7HI0.png

Version 0.9.43 Released!
0.8.40 now released for the public!

Hey, guys and gals!
It's time for another update to Uni! 0.9.43 has been released on our Patreon!
The image that you see above is all the changes that have been implemented since 0.8. So that you'll know what you're in for in the newly released version.

March turned out to be a busy month for our IRL lives and we didn't get out as many scenes as we wanted to. You can read more about that in the What's New article on the Patreon.

If you like the changes that you see then head on over to our Patreon to pick up a copy!
Here:

Regards,
Hizor Games Team

Hizor

Feb 23, 2016
Calling all fans! We’ve returned from a period of radio silence to bring you a sneak peek of what is coming very very soon.
Below you’ll find the teaser trailer for update 0.10.50 (Update Adukan)!

If you like what you see and want to know more about what the update will hold (Because we can’t fit everything onto a “What’s New” update card with this one!) then come join us over on our Patreon!
And feel free to share the video with anyone that maybe be interested! It’d a go a long ways toward helping Uni get recognized by the larger community.

Hizor

Feb 23, 2016
The time has come!
Uni, version 0.10.50 has arrived, and I’m sure you’re eager to find out what’s new with this update.
Since there were so many changes to we had to make 3 What's New cards for this update!

WOZonHf.png
xkB1wov.png
iNgCyyb.png

It's the largest update that we've yet, and we're still not done. During the May development period we're going to finish adding in a few other features we didn't manage to finish, as well as bring in more artwork & CGs.
What get's added will be decided through polls throughout the month.

If you want to be apart of those decisons then feel free to join us on our Patreon or if you want the latest version you can get it there too.

Hizor

Feb 23, 2016
It’s here and it’s better than ever, guys!
0.10.50 just dropped to the public as 0.11 has just been launched!

0.11 builds upon our largest update with new CG scenes, new sprites, tweaks to the event RNG, and a new item shop for your bedroom!
For a more in-depth look on what’s new then check these out.
What’s New

BvgSOLo.png
zCX562q.png

Or if you’re new to Uni and would like to see a sneak peek of what the game looks like then turn your eyes to the 0.10.50 launch trailer released last month.
https://youtu.be/LDA6iiM2aSo
Now is a great time to play Uni, both for the public and for Patrons.
You can pick up the official copy of Uni on our Patreon here:
Where you can also join our community in making the game even better, and allowing us to further advance our game development.

Hizor

Feb 23, 2016
Having a wonderful day I hope.
Another month means another update, Version 0.12.57 of Uni has just launched over on our Patreon, bring a huge amount of new Bakery events, and new artworks. Version 0.11.53 has also dropped to the public

Every month is a busy one for us and next month we have some surprises planned for everyone so keep up to date for that.

You can grab the latest version on our patron

j1PKjne.png

Hizor

Feb 23, 2016
0.13.60 has been released, and with it we celebrate our one year anniversary!
We have a lot of new things coming to Uni in 0.13.60 !

Check it out below!
bUqJxwW.png

Bringing the Bakery route to 25% completion is quite the feat in our book considering just how much that we have planned for our routes in terms of writing and artwork.
We'll be switching our focus to the Cafe route in keeping with the theme of the jobs since we don't want the other routes to get left behind.
Even if you haven't been a direct supporter of Uni in the past year we still want to thank you following and taking an interest in Uni at least.

We have big plans for the future and Uni is the just the first step on that roadmap to the future, and we'd like you to be apart of it.

So if you're interested in joining our community or just to pick up the latest version of the game, then you can do so on our patreon!
Hizor Games Patreon Page / Game Download

We hope that you enjoy the update and please report any bugs that you may encounter. ^-^

Hizor

Feb 23, 2016
Good morning all!
Uni, Version 0.14.62, has been released! This also makes the previous patreon version, 0.13.60, available to the public!
Here is what is new in 0.14.62
CO5ITsR.png

This month has been a fun month of development for us and we're glad to bring you more scenes and artworks to you in this update.
In the update as you see you'll find more Cafe events and more track events for those of you that are interested as well as new artwork in the Bakery route.

To learn about the details of what we have planned for 0.15 then follow our Patreon so that you don't miss it!

You can pick up 0.13.60 or the latest 0.14.62 over on our Patreon!

Hizor

Feb 23, 2016
0.15.64 Has been released!
0.14.62 has been made public!

qgTHTUm.png

Hey guys!
Got another Uni release happening now, so here I am letting you all know about it.
New Artwork, Changes to the Bakery, and Fixes galore in this release with even more coming in our next 0.16 release.
To get the latest version now, or to read a more in depth post about everything that is new this month then hop on over to our Patreon:

Where you can find information about the game, and soon information about what is coming up in our next release so stay tuned!

Hizor

Feb 23, 2016
When Halloween ends, the real fun begins! It's time for a new and improved version of Uni!
Version 0.16.65 & 0.15.64 is available for the public!

You can find everything that is new in 0.16.65 below:
1UfCqpu.png

As you can see, we've gotten quite a bit of work done in this version of Uni; piling in tons of bug fixes and plenty of art!
With this update we'd also like to announce our new and improved trailer for Uni! Let us know what you think of it in the comments on the video! (Don’t forget to at least hit Like ^-^)

Put together by KotoriWorks!

But wait! There's more!
We are always striving to meet new goals with this game, but that requires support like yours! All of us at Hizor Games would like to ask you to help us spread the word of Uni to the public! Don't be afraid to show your friends this game that we've built together.

Aside from supporting us on Patreon, there are several more ways that you can help us!

1: Sharing the new trailer!
By sharing the trailer you can give others a sneak peek into what Uni is about!

2: Retweeting!
Hizor Games does have a twitter, and by retweeting the update post you can help us spread Uni's awareness.
https://twitter.com/HizorG

3: Upvoting on Reddit.
Uni is posted on Reddit, and by visiting our post and giving a quick upvote will allow our post to stay higher for longer, allowing more people to see it and give Uni a shot!

https://www.reddit.com/r/visualnovels/comments/dpzsdl/uni_version_01665_released/
https://www.reddit.com/r/lewdgames/comments/dpzsed/uni_version_01665_released/
https://www.reddit.com/r/NSFWgaming/comments/dpzsfe/uni_version_01665_released/
https://www.reddit.com/r/AndroidNSFWgaming/comments/dpzsge/uni_version_01665_released/

This will help build our community greatly and push Uni even further down it's development path!
Grab the latest versions here!

Hizor

Feb 23, 2016
Here you go guys!
Sorry for the week delay, let’s hope it’s the last that we need to do so, but shit happens.

In this update we got some really nice CGs coming your way on top of seeing more of the manifestation of adorableness that is Kate.

Here’s the What’s New Card for 0.17.67.
Nk84e5h.png

If the new changes interest you come by and pick up a copy for yourself!

Hizor

Feb 23, 2016
Good evening everyone! Happy New Year!

I hope that you’ve all had a great year and are ready for another one! We just released a new update to Uni.
This update is a little light this round due to the holidays, but there is still new content to enjoy.

What’s New Card:
pmfrs10.png

For 0.19 we’re planning on adding in plenty of new art coupled with more scenes being added. Mostly like your average update, but with more bulk.
With the launch of 0.18, the previous version 0.17 is now available to the public for download!

You can get the new version on our Patreon now!

Hizor

Feb 23, 2016
Hey guys!
0.19.72 just rolled out on Patreon. And 0.18 just became public, you can pick up either one right now!

What’s New Card:
dZlA5YO.png

January was pretty productive art-wise and we got a lot more writing done than we expected for the Damien route. You can find our What’s New article on Patreon talking more about what has been added.

You can get the new version on our Patreon now!

datenshi

May 17, 2019
I really like this game for some reason. It has some special charm to it that makes me love it.

Reactions: Hizor

Hizor

Feb 23, 2016
I really like this game for some reason. It has some special charm to it that makes me love it.
Glad that you're enjoying it. We don't get many people playing it from this site so it's nice to see a post here now. ^-^