unfindable evelyn virginity content

Dec 1, 2019
(development build 0.6.12, downloadable version, in-browser in chrome or firefox)
according to the wiki (and the game's code), there should be special content for the pc losing their virginity to evelyn. i cannot access it with any character with a penis. the sex choice menus appear as they would if my character had no virginities (my character is a herm with all three virginities). sex with evelyn does remove the pc's relevant virginity, but it is not mentioned within the scene, and the scene appears as it would if the pc was not a virgin. this happens in the first encounter and every regular encounter at the frost hound- i cannot confirm whether this happens with other encounters, as i have not unlocked them yet. it seems like the game is just failing to realize that my character is a virgin. i tested it with a male character and a female character as well, and i could not access the virginity content with a male character either, but i could with a character who was only female.
this problem originally turned up for me in the downloaded version of the game, but it also occurs in-browser in both chrome and firefox.