Unable to locate Gwendy's Farm

DarthJack

May 18, 2016
If this is the wrong place to put this, let me know and I will move it. Anyways, I have been searching the Crossroads for the better part of an hour now and, for whatever reason, haven't been able to locate Gwendy's farm. If anyone knows of an issue getting there (or if I'm searching in the wrong location), I would greatly appreciate some assistance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Klaital

Oct 22, 2015
I believe that you need to get the 'Big City' quest first before you can discover the farm, (which is gained just by going to Rigard gates the first time which triggers a conversation with Miranda), After that just exploring at the crossroads should make it pop up eventually, though if your unlucky it can take a bit.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
As Klaital said to find Gwen farm is req. to try first at least once get inside Rigard. I also in past once not tried visit city and tried find farm first...it took me like 1-2 hours rl time and then checking wiki or forum to realize that discovery of farm is gated behind trying to get inside city. So just got try get to city and after that when you come back to crossroad it would be only up to rng gods how fast you gonna find farm (I quite sure that MC not need even 'Big City' quest to unlock farm).