Uh, that dingus, you know, HoAndChode, that guy.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Lazyass hub thread for anything I plan to do here, might be very empty for a long time, will depend on how quick CoC early dev is and what happens for me IRL.

Anyway, expect a snek at one point or another. Magical snek. Turns into a statue.

It'll be good, honest.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Can she (edit they) be a npc in the main town then so we can still boops?

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Can she (edit they) be a npc in the main town then so we can still boops?

Mebbe I'll write a different character for it but I wanna work with this cool thing I got going on atm. Imagine... draginz.

But not the band because that band sucks. :colbert:

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Mebbe I'll write a different character for it but I wanna work with this cool thing I got going on atm. Imagine... draginz.

I'm always a fan of dragons/wyrms/drakes any day

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
sorree guise

savin said no snek naga companions

rip

but I'll rework her into something else.
Y not just make a naga NPC that doubles as a condom for Sugo encounters?

:toot:

If your fuckin shit has wing arms, then you better call it a fucking wyrm I swear to fuck. Wyrms =/= dragons

Really lookin' forward to seein' the top keks. Benis together, fwiend

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Wyrms=/=Drakes=/=dragons

Also fun fact: a male duck is refered to as a drake.
The point was regardless of the species of mythical lizard (Dragons=4+ legs+wings, Drake=4+legs no wings, Wyrm=0-2 legs+wings) I like em

Reactions: Sifen

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Wyrms=/=Drakes=/=dragons

Also fun fact: a male duck is refered to as a drake.
I doubt this community cares much beyond "lizard with wings". Also, i did not know ducks were drakes. Drake is now my word of the day.

Reactions: Sifen

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I'd eat Windy out.

But Sub
alldayerryway? I'd devour that shit like it was in season.

Reactions: Mooing_Mermaid

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
sorree guise

savin said no snek naga companions

rip

but I'll rework her into something else.
What? Why the hell not? I get why he wouldn't want the player character to be a naga, but why no npcs either? I mean, we have taurs, and from what I've seen you're more than a competent writer, so you should be more than capable of doing a great job.

Sifen

Apr 4, 2018
You know what, would be funny to have a silly mode enemy encounter where a giant corrupted Drake (male duck not upcast) is on a rapepage (does rape rampage have a actual word?).

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
What? Why the hell not? I get why he wouldn't want the player character to be a naga, but why no npcs either? I mean, we have taurs, and from what I've seen you're more than a competent writer, so you should be more than capable of doing a great job.

I believe the issue is probably that it's a *companion*. Companions can't be naga or taur for the same reason the PC can't be: because every goddamn scene out there would need to have a Taur/Naga scene just for them.

Non-companion NPCs can still be taurs and naga I believe. Infact, I'm pretty sure there's at least one centauress out there (her butt will be mine the first thing I do, I swear)

Sifen

Apr 4, 2018
What? Why the hell not? I get why he wouldn't want the player character to be a naga, but why no npcs either? I mean, we have taurs, and from what I've seen you're more than a competent writer.

*Shrug* could possibly bypass it by having bipedal snake legs to slither on... Would be weird though, is it walking toward me or slithering toward me?

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Because scenes that involve the party could get fucked up by a naga or centaur companion. Both are locked.

A naga NPC is allowed. Just not as a travel companion. Like 99% sure.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Exactly what kind of snek will she be? Please for the love of god tell me she has a cobra hood!

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Wow basically a golem.

Way to steal my idea.

(JOKE. Make her THICC-hilted)

Captain Kiera

Jan 29, 2017
Sheinnai, Living Artefact
I think you mean "Sheinnai, Living Artifact". Anyway, took a look and i'm interested to see where this goes. Always loved the idea of sentient weapons.
Edit: I guess you could be using the british spelling. If you are never mind.

Last edited: