Uh... Angels...?

Owens

Sep 3, 2016
So, was on New Texas, trying to raise my physical stats. Go to sleep to remove the sore status...

And my character gets fucked by a heavenly host in their sleep?

I have never had this scene happen before. Anyone else experienced this event? And know what causes it? I ask, cause I cant find it on the wiki.

Reactions: CloudStriker

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
So, was on New Texas, trying to raise my physical stats. Go to sleep to remove the sore status...

And my character gets fucked by a heavenly host in their sleep?

I have never had this scene happen before. Anyone else experienced this event? And know what causes it? I ask, cause I cant find it on the wiki.

It´s a scene that can randomly occur when you´re sleeping. I don´t really know the full details as to how it gets activated, but I think you must´ve been with a chick having a dick at least once. 

Owens

Sep 3, 2016
It´s a scene that can randomly occur when you´re sleeping. I don´t really know the full details as to how it gets activated, but I think you must´ve been with a chick having a dick at least once. 
It's a dream that Steele will get if they have unlocked Atha's stuff.

Oh... I've never used Atha's options before. Haven't even looked at her content. Just having someone send you the email is enough to unlock it?

And if she is the reason... whats the deal with all the talk of corruption and purification via cock?

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Oh... I've never used Atha's options before. Haven't even looked at her content. Just having someone send you the email is enough to unlock it?

And if she is the reason... whats the deal with all the talk of corruption and purification via cock?

Because TiTS has an even more fucked up version of a generic monotheistic Church that Steele remembers only vaguely about, while being oversexed is their canonical trait. So they dream of daemons in a see-through angelic disguise.

Still think that this scene shouldn't has interacting with Sera or Holiday as one of its triggers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
TiTSverse should have a modern day neo-religion about liberated sexuality. It's really the only excuse we'll have to talk about purification and corruption. Angels can be ancient aliens.

outb4 "write it"

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Wel I think earleir in planning gdoc was few religions meantioned as possible factions to be in game. Most.. interesting I founf the one about worshiping The Tear or how it ends up named which is one huge universe dump site but also it well devour all trashes throwed at it so those religious worhipers somehow build religion about it. Not idea if something of those old plans will stay...

irioth

May 12, 2016
Honestly, the lusty angels dream is indeed quite cool to read about the first or third time, but after a while it becomes ripetitive and a bit of a nuisance if you have a full mimbrane set to manage. Symbiote care is complex enough with sleeping random checks when you already have Anno (or Ben) bedding checks and mimbrane reproduction checks to care about, dream checks become an extra nuisance after a while. I wish there were a way to disable them the way you can stop sharing a bed with crewmates.  

K

Krynh

Honestly, the lusty angels dream is indeed quite cool to read about the first or third time, but after a while it becomes ripetitive and a bit of a nuisance if you have a full mimbrane set to manage. Symbiote care is complex enough with sleeping random checks when you already have Anno (or Ben) bedding checks and mimbrane reproduction checks to care about, dream checks become an extra nuisance after a while. I wish there were a way to disable them the way you can stop sharing a bed with crewmates.  

Agreed

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015

I mean if it had some variety or something it'd be fine, but having the same dream strike every couple naps is annoying, especially when you were trying to use sleep to increase your lust (since the dream gives you an orgasm and resets your lust).

K

Krynh

You know you can just rest to increase the lust without it being interrupted.

A

Athena

...I have never, ever encountered this. Ever. And yes, I have interacted with Adjatha's stuff a lot.

Dragonspiderkitsune

Sep 27, 2016
www.pixiv.net
Somehow I've always assumed that the angel dreams came because I got those dove wings. In any case it would be nice to have greater variety of wet dreams for Steele. Of course, it comes down to who're interested and motivated enough to writing such things. 

TiTSverse should have a modern day neo-religion about liberated sexuality. It's really the only excuse we'll have to talk about purification and corruption. Angels can be ancient aliens.

outb4 "write it"

Given how many dudes have sold their souls to Lucifer after watching Boku no Pico, you'd think in a sexually liberated future the dark lord would gain more popularity. 

Fenoxo

Corrupter of Tainted Space
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
Necro or not, I think i will bump the cooldown on that dream up to 20 days. Should help with this getting tired of it.

I kinda figured I'd get more dreams at some point.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Maybe tie in the dreams to something. Anything. The Church, the Tainted Space, hell even psionics.

Tentacle Parasite dreams when?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Maybe instead of those above sugestong 2nd or 3rd variant of angels dream to let game pick radomly dream. More different dreams would be after we got some related content. Church...not sure if PC got enough interactiong with any titsverse church to got this one. Tainted space...too early for dreaming about it without even seeing it once.

Fenoxo

Corrupter of Tainted Space
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
I built a system for random dreams when I made the angel dream. It just happens that nobody has written alternate dreams.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Can there be a way to disable dreams altogether?  They're good for a fap once or twice, but they get old fast.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Fenoxo Maybe putting one or two bounties for writing more dreams to be used with this random dreams would help. Dream scene isn't as big as TF item/new npc or similar sized projects.

@Zevos With having more dreams to pick from it wuld lessen feeling of boredom for seeing all over the same x dreams.

CloudStriker

Nov 10, 2016
Germany
Somehow I've always assumed that the angel dreams came because I got those dove wings. In any case it would be nice to have greater variety of wet dreams for Steele. Of course, it comes down to who're interested and motivated enough to writing such things.

Can confirm that this is not the case, that dream motivated me to have an "angelic" character with a horsecock in the first place.

Reactions: Arhon

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Can confirm that this is not the case, that dream motivated me to have an "angelic" character with a horsecock in the first place.
Sorry, but I´m not quite following your response.
What DragonSpiderKitsune said, was that he didn´t think Atha was what triggered the dream, but originally thought it was by having wings.
He also said that he´d like to have more wet dreams. But whether or not that happens depends on if people will write more dream content.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
thread-necromancy-thread-necromancy-demotivational-poster-1271554886.jpg

CloudStriker

Nov 10, 2016
Germany
Sorry, but I´m not quite following your response.
What DragonSpiderKitsune said, was that he didn´t think Atha was what triggered the dream, but originally thought it was by having wings.
He also said that he´d like to have more wet dreams. But whether or not that happens depends on if people will write more dream content.

I meant that having wings is NOT the trigger for the dream, as encountering it was what caused me to create a new character who I then gave wings.