[UE4][WIP] Aiee Story

BoredMan

Aug 10, 2017
Hi there, this is my little project that I'm working on for a while now.
It is will be kind of living-with simulator with strong visuals, customization and story. Didn't find any kind of project like this when i started, so i was like why not.
This is started as usual to test my learning abilities, but now it takes all the time and i freaking love making it.
Visual core and some basic customization functionality is ready and i need some feedback suggestions to prioritize my work.

One hig-res screenshot for visual evaluation
http://imgur.com/SU34Mnf

Don't have any other good screenshots, sorry guys, can spend time only on development right now, so if you will try it by yourself, do some and post i will be really grateful. (If suddenly someone will be really interested in screening this i will give you some instructions to hidden features, just ask).

Sys requirements:
Win 7-10 x64
2gig GPU with dx11 support, optimization bottomline was to get it work on 24+ fps on gtx660. It will work on any dx11 and even may be dx10 card, but don't expect good fps. No proprietary sht features, so amd users welcomed too.
Other hardware is not important for now.

Current PTD build link

Build purpose is performance testing with two lightning scenarios and customization basics showcase.

Better way to contact me and discuss this is via discord, but i will try to read forum too.

There can be more info on patreon page, but I'm not sure.

Last edited:

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
Obligatory request for a list of pairings and fetishes goes here.

BoredMan

Aug 10, 2017
Obligatory request for a list of pairings and fetishes goes here.
It is planned as sandbox living-with sim, so just suggest any scene you like, right now i want to know what people want to see first, because my time is very limited for now.

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
It is planned as sandbox living-with sim, so just suggest any scene you like, right now i want to know what people want to see first, because my time is very limited for now.

In my case, M/M.