Typos!

Caliph516

Nov 14, 2023
There have been quite a few typos over the months that I've played TiTs, but unfortunately I don't remember them and this thread is new. To help the coders involved in the game, please report any typos you find, and make sure to describe which scene this typo was found, so that the coders have an easier time finding them. Good luck, and happy typo hunting!

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
There's already a very big thread for this, though it's sheer size may be preventing the coders from tackling it.

Thanks for the idea, though.

Caliph516

Nov 14, 2023
Found a Typo when interacting with Hermaphrodite Shekka as a Crew Member in your ship.

"The scent itself is quite unusual for Shekka. Her body never released anything so potently... mammalian until you gave her that big, fat horse-dick, yet now it seems to be all she creates. You pitch tents with startling immediacy from those few cautious sniffs, your pink members ready to go before you’re even aware of it. A smell shouldn’t make you this hot. Nevertheless, you take a few huge breaths, just to maximize the effects. Sex saturates the air, and as you round the corner, it only grows worse.."

The Typo is in the 3rd sentence of the paragraph. I think it's supposed to say" Your pitch tents," instead of, "You pitch tents".

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Found a Typo when interacting with Hermaphrodite Shekka as a Crew Member in your ship.

"The scent itself is quite unusual for Shekka. Her body never released anything so potently... mammalian until you gave her that big, fat horse-dick, yet now it seems to be all she creates. You pitch tents with startling immediacy from those few cautious sniffs, your pink members ready to go before you’re even aware of it. A smell shouldn’t make you this hot. Nevertheless, you take a few huge breaths, just to maximize the effects. Sex saturates the air, and as you round the corner, it only grows worse.."

The Typo is in the 3rd sentence of the paragraph. I think it's supposed to say" Your pitch tents," instead of, "You pitch tents".
I think "You pitch tents" is correct since it's using "pitch" as a verb, "to pitch". Basically the sentence is saying the cocks are becoming erect, like if one were to pitch a tent (or pitch multiple tents).

Caliph516

Nov 14, 2023
I think "You pitch tents" is correct since it's using "pitch" as a verb, "to pitch". Basically the sentence is saying the cocks are becoming erect, like if one were to pitch a tent (or pitch multiple tents).
Ohhh OK, that makes sense. Thank you for clearing that up. If I find any more typos that are actually typos, then I'll mention them here. Have a nice day!