Typos, Italics bugs, etc

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Im back bitches! Lets fucking go!

Starting us off is an italics glitch with Gwon...

1673794453514.png

Balek Crisp

Dec 30, 2020
The United States
Aw, not reviving the old one or just can't find it? Either way...

"You equip the items and look down at yourself, sword and shield in hand. No longer naked, you have a simple cloth bra cupping your breasts to hide them from the unfamiliar world. Below that you havehave pussy"

Kiro Quest Adventure Sim.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Previous thread, since I don't think those have been addressed.
By the way, I've heard it said that copy-pasting the text is preferable, because the code can be Searched for it. You can't do that with a screenshot.

The shrinking effect continues unabated, succulent tit flesh gradually diminishing until nought but nipples remain - and soon those are gone too. one row of breasts has dissipated from your chest.

two rows of breasts have dissipated from your chest.

three rows of breasts have dissipated from your chest.
The room is dominated by a huge, oaken desk facing the door, a semi-circle of wood alight with monitors, holo-displays, and other readouts, all angled towards a huge, comfy-looking chair.The towering bull-like governor is sitting at his desk, busily talking and typing, managing the world’s affairs all from his desk.
“I can do this for free, but wouldn’t you rather buy something I can install in its place?”Her hooves clatter about nervously.
A few dozen feet to the east lies the empty void of space, held at bay unstable energy of an ancient containment screen.
You squeeze your arms together on instinct, tightening your cleavage into a pleasurable vice for the studly salvager to fuck.");

As he pulls out and dumps you into the mess on the floor, soaking you with cum, you wonder: Will the rest of your quest be this fun? Will the aliens you meet all be such magnificent fucks, not just willing to split you open but to leave you so satisfied that your vulpine legs don’t even work any more? You have plenty of time to think about it while you lay in the brutish salvager’s cum, listening to him walk away with a spring in his step and a tuneless whistle from his lips.
“Good, good,” she refocuses on his dick, beckoning to you all the same. you’re his friend, and nobody can work when they’re so desperate! Come to me, and let me restore your capabilities!”
“We’re gonna fuck first, and she can sit there and watch until you’re ready. Right?I’ve got two clits and you still haven’t heard how loud my voice can get. Now’s your chance!”

coating the heavy pouch in slavering desireyet just because she has to wait to eat doesn’t mean she can’t sample Anno’s leftovers.
The sight of it, however, fills your mind with bestial cravings, such as the desire to relentlessly fuck and breed.

The
two end up on their sides after a not-so gentle push,
Excessive paragraph break.
You reluctantly place a hand atop both their head and give them a gentle push off your lubed-up length, eliciting a little whine from both of your puppies.

You stay like that for longer than you expect, enjoying the vice-grip of their combined sexes on your cockflesh(.)
Edan raises himself off you, his cock still dripping spunk, and takes a good look at you lying on the ground.Your hair is matted, your face is covered, and your mouth is a warm pool of ejaculate.You’re a mess, but you love it.

lowercase_donkey

Scientist
Apr 27, 2016
Aw, not reviving the old one or just can't find it? Either way...

"You equip the items and look down at yourself, sword and shield in hand. No longer naked, you have a simple cloth bra cupping your breasts to hide them from the unfamiliar world. Below that you havehave pussy"

Kiro Quest Adventure Sim.
Ty, was able to fix.

lowercase_donkey

Scientist
Apr 27, 2016
Is the Uthra sap thing just an initial cap issue? Fixed that, wondering what more was going on.

Edit: I believe I was able to fix all the others just now for the next patch.

Last edited:
Reactions: Theron

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
By the way, I've heard it said that copy-pasting the text is preferable, because the code can be Searched for it. You can't do that with a screenshot.
I know that, i just prefer to use the screenshots for some like this one. But maybe ill switch.... idk whatever.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
You gaze down, meet that cum-stained visage of hers, and shrug. Why waste words when her mouth spends half the time plugged up by your cock-head? Your dangerous tail blurs from the speed of its wagging.

“Perhaps, but I was young, and real stupid, I mean, I was even denser back then than I am today.

“Oh man, I’m getting distracted.” Anno leans back, shakes her head — and her hair out — and lifts both her boobs. “I wanted to give you a titfuck, Jinx.”

Reactions: lowercase_donkey

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
ommentary the warmth of a zaika’s tongue enfolds your blunt head in hesitant passion. At first, it’s a shy exploration of your slickened biology, but when you grab her head and start to guide her, she jumps slightly, moves faster.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
She pops emptied stick out of her maw and swaps in a fresh one, her amber lips shining under a veneer of syrupy spit.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
extra period at the end

You both go tumbling back into it and moment later the alien beauty is straddling you, one hand pressing your down into the bed and gently pumping her pecker as she growls “I want you so bad, captain. Come on. Let’s make this bed break under us!.”