Typos and etc yet again!

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
You know the drill, lets get to it!

Missing capitalization here:
The features of the tarratch with the unfurled feathers tighten as his brethren slumps to the ground in front of him. he swiftly steps forward, rifle up, any attempt to hypnotize you momentarily forgotten.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
bit of a suggestion, so sorry about that, but this is in the tarrach missionart scene, and maybe add a hyphen after tar here? as it is its a bit confusing the way its worded, as at first i thought it meant tar as in what you put on roads.

deep into her warm depths, holstering every inch of your cock in clinging, slick tar cunt, jolting your fertile hips against hers happily.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
memories and fantasies of ecstasy bubbling to the surface of your brain as you gaze into the living kaleidoscope in front of you. each of your shafts bulges in extreme pleasure, oozing pre-cum freely in response.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
you curiously stroke one of his delicate neck feathers, causing him to descend into a flurry of inarticulate buzzes,his long, hollow butterfly tongue flicking out violently at the air

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
coiling buzz and resting for a few sultry moments on top of him you rise off his curious but undeniably enjoyable barb-dick.Most of his oily, translucent payload splashes back onto him as youreclaim your kor’diiak hide armor, corset and hardlight anti-grav thong, feeling rosy and quite gratified.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
You’re relentlessly spiraled up to a juicy orgasm, your equine glans tensing and dilating in extreme pleasure. You deliberately look down into her open, fluttering ruff as you reach it, cum onto her upturned, open-mouthed face in gleeful, full bodied jerks.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Maybe add one of those larger hyphens or an ellipses for the Rahn dialouge so it doesnt look like shes starting a new sentence.

Scene By: Nonesuch
“I had half of my body mass trimmed off,” explains the perky, dumpy fuu’rahn who bounces into your cubicle, smiling at you brightly as she shrugs off her fashionable jacket. The pear-shaped gel girl is barely four foot tall. That, her figure, and her mottled green-and-blue color immediately calls to mind the gabilani of Tarkus. “To pay for a trip out here, and all across the frontier. You wouldn’t believe how being this size cuts down on the bills.”

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
perhaps remove the highlighted comma. though this might be a parser thing so idk if that possible. sorry if im wasting your time.

Playing with one of her nipples, she strokes her pseudo-dick slowly over your pert little, alien pussy, letting her short, fat little tentacles to wriggle against your miniature clitty and labia,

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
"Will you believe me if I say I had good intentions?
Missing " at the end.
Includes a Codex App that allows user to manually hardwire:
Hardwire usually means things that cannot be easily changed. 'Configure' might be better.

Last edited:

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
extra space after the quotation mark

Maybe she was messed up from the beginning.” The woman shakes her head. “ In the end, she wasn’t even that big of a threat;

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Your Sneak Attack & Aimed Shot cause targets to bleed for 50% damage dealth for one turn.
The attack directly impacts ganger heavy B! (H: −143) You shoot at ganger heavy B. She

Abrupt cutoff. No visible statuses.

Last edited:

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
missing space

I love horse-cock. Maybe it’s because of that ‘equine’ part of me. Besides, you’rea cutie. What’s not to like?”

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
“Now. How much closer are you to discovering your daddy’s next probe?How’s that little engineer whizz of yours doing? I’d love to meet her, she sounds adorable!”

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I- I never should’ve let you chase that rainbow.”

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
again, sorry if this is too much of a nitpick, but maybe add "for" after "lucky"

Lucky you, you’ve got the invitation Darius gave you, and you flash it for the three big security goons.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
missing paragraph/space between these lines of dialouge

“They said it was a, ummm, a cultural exchange,” she stammers. “S-sorry ma’am.”“Relax,” you tell her. “You don’t work for me yet. Still...”

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
missing capitalization. maybe check the male version too

miss Steele, you didn’t... not with my mom?!”

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
some odd grammar in this one, not sure what the optimal fix would be.

On the screen your vividly erect each of your shafts bats them both on the cheek, a gentle reminder of why they’re here,

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
extra space after quotation mark

left in her pussy. “ ...Ms Steele takes a lot to satisfy her.”

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
"...and milk. That about it?”
Not italicized.
You draw yourself like a sword from a stone from the kaithrit’s gaped ass, point your huge cock at Reaha’s face, and paint those surprised, girlcum-glazed features glowing red.
Seems to be calling penis color, not cum color.

With little encouragement you get her to take it into your mouth, and then you groan and grip the bed as your orgasm is made to go on and on by the kneading stimulus of a plush, tar-black set of lips, throat working as it all disappears down a cowgirl’s ever-thirsty gullet.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
possible missing space? or maybe the entire word wasnt bolded? idk.... bit hard to see which one it is, sorry about that

1681169898904.png

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
missing period. this sentence also feels a bit.... idk, unfinished? Like theres menat to be more here.... sorry for saying that, just wanted to get it out there.

It’s an enjoyable enough sight and sound to do it again, so you do, burying another creamy wad of quality Steele sperm inside of her, courtesy of your testicles