Two Sides - Adult Game

Greono Games

Jun 13, 2017
www.patreon.com
Hello everyone, I'm bringing a new adult game called Two Sides, still in development. The game tells the story of a guy coming out of his small town to try his luck in a big city and in one of his jobs, acquiring the ability (or curse) to change his gender.

Version 0.035 Fix
Follow the links (download link)
Https://www.patreon.com/greonogames

Guys, help me if possible, everything indicates that I have come a lot of good in this game!

hugs

XcghMBh.jpg

ne02Pu3.png

cQlzK0Q.jpg

Last edited:

buffmuffin

Apr 5, 2016
Interesting. I like the model on your patreon.

Will need to see a demo before i patreon though.

Greono Games

Jun 13, 2017
www.patreon.com
Thanks for the comment!

It is always good to have support and incentives!

I have many ideas, not only for this game, but for at least two coming.

I want to make this a more free game of choice. I noticed playing other titles that are doing good games (graphically speaking), but they are not giving the player the freedom of choice.

I am already developing a series of events and I am working on providing several path options for the story.

Follow my work on the Patreon website: https://www.patreon.com/greonogames

Reactions: Nephilim_Anunnaki

Mario

Aug 5, 2016
First impression was surprisingly positive. The MC looks rather cute and the whole graphics look well done for a first demo.
There is not much content as of yet, but worth a look just for what is there still.

From what I understand, there is going to be genderchange as a content and my first question about that would be, whether that is mandatory or avoidable?
Secondly, since you are talking about choices and stuff, will it be possible to stay male and have sex with other guys?

Greono Games

Jun 13, 2017
www.patreon.com
Thanks for the message, for having played and liked it!

Answering your questions:

There will be a conditional system for gender change, the character will have two attributes called "male desire" and "female desire", with their choices in dialogues and situations, allowing you to score in them, the greater attribute will determine your gender at that moment of the game.

You will be constantly changing, of course you may be monitoring this, being cautious in your choices in the game.

The advantage of this is that you can keep two identity within the game so that you can relate to each character differently.

The game will also give you the possibility of relating both in the male form and in the female form, either a straight or gay relationship.

Remember to follow me on patreon.
An incentive is always good.

I'll post a larger version next week.

Reactions: Valerion

Nephilim_Anunnaki

Sep 7, 2015
My only issue is runs slow on my computer (maybe my fault, my computer is old...)
And an option to quit game.

Greono Games

Jun 13, 2017
www.patreon.com
I like this already based on the fact that I see itty bitty little titties instead of gigantic enormous watermelons.

The idea of the game is to bring a small reality to the characters, from physical, social and personality characteristics.

Young girls will have the same physical attributes as a real-life girl, of course there will be variants.

I watch games that the actor is almost 20 years old, and his mother has a body of 25 year old girls !!! I know this is not impossible, but it gets more false when introduced to the game, but I also know that nobody wants to have to fuck with old woman wrinkles.

So I have the proposition to bring mature women and innocent girls with their respective physical and mental characteristics.

Greono Games

Jun 13, 2017
www.patreon.com
My only issue is runs slow on my computer (maybe my fault, my computer is old...)
And an option to quit game.

I do not know exactly why the game slows down on your computer.

I did several tests, including the results of using RAM are super low not reaching even 300 points and the use of graphics memory is almost nil.

As for the exit button, this next version already I think about working a little the Game Menu, bringing new options including, in addition to the exit button, the Photos and Sex Scenes buttons that should be enabled as you unlock when concluding new achievements in the game.

buffmuffin

Apr 5, 2016
I like the art, about all i can say at the current stage of the demo...

Will have to have a better idea of where the story goes beyond that.

At this point, i can say that the notion of choosing to be gay or not based on toilet graffiti is rather coarse. I understand it's functionality as a mechanic, but hopefully that will be a one-time choice, and the player will not be constantly bombarded with a decision as to whether or not he wants to start sucking dicks...

Will keep an eye out for a demo that involves more than walking into a bathroom and wanking on a picture, if the storyline can hold it's own, I'll patreon.

Reactions: Nephilim_Anunnaki

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015
I also know that nobody wants to have to fuck with old woman wrinkles.
Never heard of GILF? MILF means Mothers I'd like to Fuck, GILF is similar but for grandmas. Yes, its a very niche interest but there are some people out there who are into old people. Just like there are people who are into extreme obesity (inflation) and armpit hair. In reality there are fetishes for everything, just have to look hard enough.

Greono Games

Jun 13, 2017
www.patreon.com
I like the art, about all i can say at the current stage of the demo...

Will have to have a better idea of where the story goes beyond that.

At this point, i can say that the notion of choosing to be gay or not based on toilet graffiti is rather coarse. I understand it's functionality as a mechanic, but hopefully that will be a one-time choice, and the player will not be constantly bombarded with a decision as to whether or not he wants to start sucking dicks...

Will keep an eye out for a demo that involves more than walking into a bathroom and wanking on a picture, if the storyline can hold it's own, I'll patreon.

Well, I'm with a mixed audience, the choices at the beginning of the game are just to draw a profile of the player so that you can enable certain options in the future.

This will not be necessary at other times in the game.

As for the storyline, I assure you that the game will have a sustainable story with multiple endings.

So far you have only played the introduction, the game will really start at version 0.04 where I will give freedom of mobility to the player besides having a quests system.

Jeremyoung

Aug 7, 2017
I played the 0.035 version and it was LIT!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait for it to be finished!! I love the relationship status and the choices we make. Please update! The feeling was like a cliffhanger from a TV Series.

Greono Games

Jun 13, 2017
www.patreon.com
I played the 0.035 version and it was LIT!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait for it to be finished!! I love the relationship status and the choices we make. Please update! The feeling was like a cliffhanger from a TV Series.

Thank you for having played and liked it!
Much more content coming soon!