Two Questions

Medge

Dec 23, 2015
1. Will the development of CoC2 transition to backer releases in the same form as TiT's current development, with public releases monthly? If so, when.

2. Is there any substantial difference in tone intended between the two games? Or is it just setting/genre (fantasy versus scifi)? I vaguely remember Fen mentioning that Tits was meant to be less insidious than CoC, so there were fewer outright sketchy characters and bad ends. Where does CoC2 sit on that spectrum if it has any meaningful differences planned at all?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
1. Will the development of CoC2 transition to backer releases in the same form as TiT's current development, with public releases monthly? If so, when.

2. Is there any substantial difference in tone intended between the two games? Or is it just setting/genre (fantasy versus scifi)? I vaguely remember Fen mentioning that Tits was meant to be less insidious than CoC, so there were fewer outright sketchy characters and bad ends. Where does CoC2 sit on that spectrum if it has any meaningful differences planned at all?

1. Yes, probably when we're near to done with the Foothills region.

2. I kinda feel like Fen got that the other way around :p But yeah, CoC2 will obviously be focused on corruption while TiTS is just focused on adventure.

Reactions: Medge

Medge

Dec 23, 2015
Thanks for the quick response Savin. Despite your tweet on the homepage feed, the scenes you write are among the best between CoC and TiTs.

I admit to being a tad confused though. Is taint substantially different than corruption?
Hoping for some interesting bad ends from CoC2. Both projects will be great regardless.