Two One-on-One ideas

Beardstein

Mar 5, 2016
Gonna make a second attempt at a post, but this time I'll try and make some rules more clear. Not looking for a GM or a Narrator. No male romantic characters aside from mine. Females, herms, traps. Here's the two full-ish ideas I have. Just gonna try this again, but not sure if this place is for me in terms of RP.

Monster Girl Inn:

So this is a fun little idea I thought of. In this world (a modern/near future setting), there are humans and monster girls/boys. In it there's people that love monster folk, but also people who aren't interested. For the people that are interested, but have trouble meeting with monster folk, there's an inn. These businesses crop up in various places. They're inns designed to match up people with their monster folk significant other, and for monster folk who have trouble with romance to find their mate. My character is a guy who adores monster girls, but just always has trouble approaching. A friend online tells him about one of the inns, that's in his town, that has a type of monster girl he's fond of and he decides to check it out. There, he's given his monster girl guide to teach him about the hotspring and show him what they have to offer.

Your character is a monster girl, the girl who ends up guiding him through the spring. She's quiet and pretty shy, which is why she has had so much trouble finding a husband. It's totally the opposite of her race's regular nature. When they get paired up, she barely talks, but leads him through the inn anyway, still being helpful. After some time, either relaxing in the bath or with a massage, or a few drinks and food, she makes her move and they start to make love. It's later revealed to him by one of her coworkers that she is actually his online friend who tipped him off to the inn. They'll couple up and she'll leave the inn (they only work their to find their SO, and the inn is free anyway).

From here we can have more sexy fun and do some monster girl harem stuff, maybe she sees his love for monster girls and is more than happy to facilitate his interests. Knowing how lonely she was, she wants to help her fellow monster girls find their husband, even if that means sharing hers.

As for your monster girl, I would really like one that's larger than my guy. He'll be about 5'10" or so, I'm thinking a Jinko (big buff tiger girl), a form of Oni, maybe an Amazoness, dragon. Some race of monster girl who's big and tall and usually loud and confident, taller than my character. But your character will be that race, but instead be timid, sweet, quiet, and shy. Just for the contrasting appearances. He'll care for her all the same, pampering her. As they make the harem, we can have some fun business like a girl's only monster girl cafe, so women who like monster girls can visit and have their own monster girl attend to them. Something silly like that :p Also if you're into femmeboys/etc, we could potentially add a few in. I'm not opposed.

The Merchant:

Based on this image:
D3-iNY-U8AEDCzN.jpg

D3-2JPYU4AENqHR.jpg

D3-2KZDUEAEVnQ5.jpg

D3-2LZqU4AAt6O8.jpg

D3-2OwZUYAAho2d.jpg

So this artist I follow posted this and a little comic sequence and I really like the concept. Which is basically, he can sell you anything from anywhere or anywhen. Hence the multi-dimensional and time travelling part. Be it a transformative potion. A sentient AI/robot. A pseudo-living, self repairing body suit. He uses little portals to snatch items through space and time. But he can also sell people... The comic sequence Krekk0v had, was a person asking to purchase a "Big tiddy vampire girlfriend" which the bag then spat out. So yes, we can do anything with this as a silly slice of life story for just shits and giggles.

We don't have to follow his style directly, we don't have to use the same style of merchant, same style of bag, or even just have him as a pop-up-stand, we can have it be a full brick-and-mortar store that appears randomly. I just like the idea.

To expand, I'll have some basic rules for this.

1. If the bag doesn't have the desired item, despite having infinite space, the merchant will give you a few days before he comes back with the item.

2. Anything is for sale. Anything.

3. If something is sold that is illegal, you are responsible, not the merchant. That being said, so long as you harm no one but yourself, world governments have accepted this and do not fight against it. Therefore, sentient being purchases are legal and final. Weapons are legal and final, but if used to harm others will cause you to be arrested. Drugs used for sale will get you arrested, etc.

4. You can not buy the merchant or any instance of the merchant, the bag or any instance of the bag.

5. You cannot harm the merchant. If you do, you will be eaten buy the bag, and used as product. This means either being sold as you are, duplicated through products to then be sold more than once, transformed to meet another buyer's specifications, etc.

6.The merchant appears 4 days a week, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday. Fridays he has discounts and special deals.

If you're interested, let me know, we can come up with more and other ideas if you'd like. Now, I won't be playing the merchant, he'll just be an NPC. I will be playing some guy that wants to make a purchase. As for your character, you can be another person, his girlfriend/wife (maybe they're buying something to spice up their sex life), or you can be the slave that he purchases, or what have you. We can discuss it and figure out something fun.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Well golly I must say that both of these are interesting. I'll have to think on this.