Two Ideas

voidrunner

Jun 26, 2016
Ok, so I'm not sure how good these ideas are, but they were some things I thought would be neat.

First idea: I get that COC is finished, but it seems like a shame to just let those NPCs just die. I think it would be pretty cool if one of the future planets had something like for example, a tigershark girl, as a throwback to Izma, or a fire salamander like Helia. I don't know, I just thought it would be a cool little nod to everyone who played COC.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Second idea: More Holiday... Holiday seems like an interesting character, but we only see her once, then never again. It would be pretty cool to maybe have more content with her, or maybe see her in different places other then just at Poe A...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          As I said before, I'm not sure if these ideas are any good, I just thought I'd bring them up...

Zavos

May 7, 2016
1. Etis is working on a mod including that.  Its probably going to be the single largest piece of content in TiTS, but its not going to get here for a long time.

2. Nope.  One thing about TiTS scene writing and storytelling is that the focal point is a big blob of variables.  One of these variables involves you either being on okay terms with Holiday...  or with her stabbing you in the back.  Its not that it isn't possible, its just the additional difficulty, combined with the lack of interest makes it unlikely to happen.  Of course, you're more then welcome to write something yourself...

voidrunner

Jun 26, 2016
1. Etis is working on a mod including that.  Its probably going to be the single largest piece of content in TiTS, but its not going to get here for a long time.

2. Nope.  One thing about TiTS scene writing and storytelling is that the focal point is a big blob of variables.  One of these variables involves you either being on okay terms with Holiday...  or with her stabbing you in the back.  Its not that it isn't possible, its just the additional difficulty, combined with the lack of interest makes it unlikely to happen.  Of course, you're more then welcome to write something yourself...

Ok, good to know. On the topic of writing something myself, I am definitely not on that level of writing >.>