[Twine] Faulross; A Furry CYOA RPG

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
7b630de9d9d261b773aaf08cfff0ef74.png

Hey everyone! I'm developing a game called Faulross in Twine. For the un-initiated, Twine is basically a program that utilizes special flowcharts and some minor HTML to create playable stories. I'm using it to create a smut RPG with a heavy focus on endings, like the CYOA books of old. It's set in a fantasy world with magic and swords and all that nonsense. It's in its very early stages at the moment, but the initial demo is currently available for free as a public post on its patreon page! You can find said Patreon here: patreon.com/damiekinz.

As all updates to the game will be free, the Patreon only exists as a place for people to be notified about updates, tip me, or pay to participate in the creative process. If you like the game, but don't care about participating in polls or designing characters or any of that, don't feel obligated to give me anything! All Patreon funds will be used to commission art assets and other stuff I can't do myself for the game.

Content
Most, but not all of the content will be M/M. The main character is a human male, and nearly every character you encounter will be an anthro/furry, with the exception of a story-line that focuses on orcs. The primary focus will be on adventuring, and attempting not to get enslaved in the process.

Primary Fetishes:
  • Buff/Masculine Men
  • BDSM
  • Furries in general
  • Sweat/Musk (Not B/O, Clean Testosterone smell.)
  • Mindbreak/Hypnosis Occasionally.

Last edited:
Reactions: zero1234 and Zavos

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
I might give it a try. Thanks for the heads up.
Thanks for your interest. It currently only has about a dozen passages and 2 endings, but a second demo with more should be ready tomorrow.

zero1234

May 22, 2018
I realy liked it so far :D I do hope theres longer sex scenes in the future and i hope to fuck that wolf princes ass :gizz:

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
I realy liked it so far :D I do hope theres longer sex scenes in the future and i hope to fuck that wolf princes ass :gizz:
You do in fact get to if you get one of the best endings for this route. And the endings for the most part will be short-ish because they're narrated. Sex with NPCs will be longer.

Reactions: zero1234

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Posted the second demo on the patreon. Includes 3 new endings, a non-ending sex scene, and a bunch of connective passages. Almost every route to the citadel is done, with only the guard blowjob left. I'm also posting the first poll, if nobody pledges to respond, I'll decide on my own.

Reactions: Zavos

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
any idea when the next updates going to be ?? im really looking forward to more.
I try to put up at least one passage preview on the patreon every day. The next demo will be in a week-ish, and then there won't be one for a quite a while, as I work to finish the entire first storyline before pushing it out.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
I'd also like to add that a few characters will be getting busts soon-ish as I received a hefty donation privately.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
New Demo! It includes 3 new bad ends, the ability to access (but not fully interact with) all of the Citadel's areas, the entirety of the Citadel Dungeons, the Innkeeper's first sex scene, and the ability to suck off the guards to get into the fortress.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/29450978

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
I added several polls on the patreon for anyone who'd like to pledge to the $5 or $8 tiers. More to come soon.

Swooced

Feb 18, 2016
Hey, so I'm having a problem with the game? I keep trying to download it on my Android and it kreps giving me a "download failed" message. This is weird cause I've downloaded other twine and .html files before with no problem... is it just not compatible with iOS?

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Hey, so I'm having a problem with the game? I keep trying to download it on my Android and it kreps giving me a "download failed" message. This is weird cause I've downloaded other twine and .html files before with no problem... is it just not compatible with iOS?
So long as you can run google chrome on your phone, it works perfectly fine, but yes I've also had problems downloading on mobile. I'm not sure how to fix it, as I got around it by emailing the file to myself. Can you download it on a computer and do that?

Swooced

Feb 18, 2016
So long as you can run google chrome on your phone, it works perfectly fine, but yes I've also had problems downloading on mobile. I'm not sure how to fix it, as I got around it by emailing the file to myself. Can you download it on a computer and do that?
I can try yeah. Thanks for the advice man! I went and dropped a fiver to vote for the Orc dude so I hope that's written soon. Keep up the good work!

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
I can try yeah. Thanks for the advice man! I went and dropped a fiver to vote for the Orc dude so I hope that's written soon. Keep up the good work!
Thank you for your support. A lot of the polls are pretty tied right now, so we'll see!

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
The next public release is coming when?
Soon-ish, I'm waiting on some commissioned character art and finishing up on the scenes I want to include.