Turtles

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
No cuz that's not what it's for.

If you want to make that TF, write it yourself or commission a writer who knows what they're doing.

Aullama

Creator
Dec 12, 2016
Sure, let me just press the turtle button./s

Gotta have the turtle bits written before we can have any in game. And "turtleneck" has very little to do with actual turtles.

Reactions: Zavos

BitchBroken

Dec 24, 2017
66eaa849f24334c4914b3841203ccca5--full-body-the-body.jpg

Acalon12

May 27, 2017
The dark a shiny parts. I think the artist was going for a practical look. I saw it looking around e621 and it had the turtle tag under races so idk.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
There's practical and then there's completely missing what you want to convey. Nothing in that image made me think "Oh, that's a turtle like alien".

I did think "Oh, that's a weird gecko".

I'd say you should probably ask what would constitute a turtle transformation:
- A beak-like mouth
- Spine extending out to form the shell
- Slow and ponderous?

Ausar get dog ears and fur at the end of the limbs. Kaithrit get twin tails and cat ears and claws. Leithian get weird rabbit ears and carapaces. Gryvians get scales and nobbly knobs. The point is that they all get a physical trait that marks them out. A turtle needs a shell, otherwise its not a turtle.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
WTF?! Uhh, I may just be crazy or stupid... Ok I am, but does that turtle not have arms?

Seriously, look at it. They literally just end a little after the shoulder.

You are correct... going to assume unless that artist who drew it said otherwise that that is not a turtle but some kind of monsterish girl.

BitchBroken

Dec 24, 2017
There are humanoid turtle beings in Japanese folklore. Called Kappa, I vaguely remember there being one in CoC.

k1.jpg

If somebody were to make this kind of TF it would be funny if it came as a pizza slice. For obvious reasons.

tenor.gif

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
There are humanoid turtle beings in Japanese folklore. Called Kappa, I vaguely remember there being one in CoC.
Oh yeah, I remember those. The one in CoC was a pander to the macro fetish. They actually fit in really well in both CoC and TiTS, cause in the folklore they would literally pull people's souls out through their asses.

....... I'm not joking, look it up.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Explains why a turtle's penis is so fucking oversized. I mean, that thing would fuck the life out of you if it went up your ass

lol for their size turtles have quite the disproportionate size for a penis. Same can be said about ducks :p