Trying to remember a game...

Ch0w

Apr 12, 2017
idk if anyone can or will remember about it
but, It kinda looked like Blackgate by bane
except that you started working on a mining company,
selected the partner you would work along in the tunnels then the tunnels crashed, weird monsters appeared

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
idk if anyone can or will remember about it
but, It kinda looked like Blackgate by bane
except that you started working on a mining company,
selected the partner you would work along in the tunnels then the tunnels crashed, weird monsters appeared

Wasn't that one of the story paths in Blackgate? You had to take a job, if you became a miner you choose from a short list of potential partners, and then everything gets crazy once you're in the mine with monsters attacking and ancient ruins being found. I'm pretty sure that's an option in Blackgate. Or was in one of the early builds. I gave up on the game pretty quick when it became obvious the cow-girl bartender was never going to get any sexual content.

Ch0w

Apr 12, 2017
no, it looked like it, but wasn't blackgate
probably got erased with no trace behind
it was solely a mining place
but well...

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
I went through all the games on F95 with a Furry tag (only 6 pages), and couldn't find one that matched your description. Although there are several with art styles similar to Blackgate they're all dating sim VNs that take place in towns. The only game that takes place exclusively in a cave/mine also has a female companion and has a different look. Searching here for "mining" and "miner" also haven't produced any results.