Trying to play

RowanBlade

Jan 2, 2022
I am trying to play CoC but it seems that all pc versions(modded included) still require the defunc Adobe Shockwave Player. can anyone help me?

Baggrin

May 16, 2019
so how do i actually go about doing that?

Download the projector, not a debugger (I've heard of problems with it) to a directory of your choice. Download the SWF file to a directory of your choice. Click on the SWF file, indicate the location of the projector, do not forget to indicate that this type of file is always opened by the projector.

pinkcaitgang

Feb 3, 2022
Last edited:

Steevee

Oct 3, 2015
Download the projector, not a debugger (I've heard of problems with it) to a directory of your choice. Download the SWF file to a directory of your choice. Click on the SWF file, indicate the location of the projector, do not forget to indicate that this type of file is always opened by the projector.
so I have to download the game for it to work? 100% no way to play in browser?

Baggrin

May 16, 2019
so I have to download the game for it to work? 100% no way to play in browser?

I'm sorry, I don't really know this. I've heard about the Ruffle project but haven't tried it myself. A flash projector is enough for me, especially since it allows me to play older versions of TITS if I wish (Yes, I have them, I have about 4.5 gigabytes of different flash versions from 0.01c to the latest 0.8.160).

P.S. I also apologize for the late reply.