Trying to get my character to the raphael requirements.

The_Princess2020

Jul 16, 2020
So I've been playing this game for 3 hours trying to keep my champion pure because I wanna ship her with Raphael? But every time I succeed in one thing, I lose in another? :')

I currently have everything but my character has flat breasts and she needs between a C cup and a DD cup and I'm trying to get the grow+ but holy hell its hard xD

HELP!!

TheLadyDucky

Oct 27, 2020
So I've been playing this game for 3 hours trying to keep my champion pure because I wanna ship her with Raphael? But every time I succeed in one thing, I lose in another? :')

I currently have everything but my character has flat breasts and she needs between a C cup and a DD cup and I'm trying to get the grow+ but holy hell its hard xD

HELP!!

This wiki really helped me: https://wiki.smutosaur.us/CoC/Raphael He has SUCH a particular list of requirements, it's ridiculous. He disappeared on me until I changed my vagina back to a virgin vagina, THEN he showed up asking for my help

Also in that Wiki, you can find how to make certain transformative elixirs to change any of your appearance :)