Troll in Tainted Space [Homestuck/TiTS Quest]

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Primer on Quests before we begin
Unlike a CYOA, this is contained all to a single thread. Actions are presented as below:

The opponent you choose is:
[]the tiger
[]the wolf
[]the bear

Votes are submitted by posting one of the given options with a “x” in the box. For example, if you wanted to vote to fight the wolf, you would put it as [X]the wolf.

Sometimes, you may be given an option such as [WRITE-IN]. This is where the audience can get a little more power over the course of the story by taking an action not listed. Keep your eye out for this one!

And now, to begin...
———————————————
You’re a troll standing at the helm of their spaceship, orbiting around Tavros Station. The name is striking in its familiarity, although you don’t know why.

Adopted after a meteor storm, it has been more than 18 years since you were given life, so you know your name. That said, this asshole pestering you over the short-range transmitter doesn’t, so you decide to inform their ass on it.

=>State your name

“Okay, my name is...”

[] Vriska Serket.
[] Adelay Steele.
[] Kaanye Komeda.
[] Geralt Rivera.
[] [WRITE-IN]

Trace101

Mar 17, 2019
Cabin in the woods.
I'd have to agree, this looked like it would've been pretty fun! Would love to try it out if OP ever revisited the idea. <3

However, I think you MIGHT give a brief "tag keywords" that would let the reader know what might happen, category wise, during the encounter. Such as, is this purely non-sexual encounters or could we, the reader, run into sexual encounters? Just to help guide our imagination in the right, intended, course. Avoids embarrassing moments and what not~

Reactions: Lone Wolf115