trio of ideas

trelwan

Dec 5, 2018
I have three ideas I am working some basic writing to but I want to lay out what I have on their basic premise.

1st idea is a new grouping of enemies "mechanical breeders" essentially are a race of robots that were a joint project by joyco and _______ (still trying to figure a good idea for a company) that went rouge.
main point would be them being able to hijack the female reproductive system to make more robots but also collect male fluids to be modified for reproduction.
There is three minor enemies and one boss type: worker warrior breeder and king(boss)
there is one new trait that can be gained from them from 3 losses "mechanical breeder" essentially gives a 20% chance to have a kid of your current characters features also allows for faster gestation of pregnancies and a lust gain increase when not pregnant
I want to have atleast one bad end for worker and warrior and 3 different bad ends for breeder based on gender and 3 bad ends for the king again based on gender

2nd is a pair of mods for futanari's "snow storm" and "hidden storm"
Snow storm is a mod to maximize semen production and output(how much you fling out) (does work with balls but increases size)
hidden storm is a no balls mod to essentially move your balls inward so you can have a prick with no balls but still have an obscene payload to hand out to your lovers

3rd idea some tail play scene's with tail cocks or pussies with boobgina or nipple dicks since I have yet to see anyone doing anything with those modifiers (might need to look deeper). (side note) might make a mod for nipple dicks since I don't know if there is a natural way to get them without save editing.

will update with writing links to my writing when I feel they aren't just skeletons

Axilgreen

Apr 28, 2016
dont do a second company for the robot do joyco and a mad scientist obsessed with breeding ai. it would give you an apertunity to creat a simple side cherictor with an interesting fetish. plus if its possible you can tie the mad scientist to the crazed robot on tarkus and the rouge ai for some world building.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Second idea is the only one that I can see that will be easy. The other two is much harder than most would think, and may take up more time than you thought it would.