Tried making a spotted Hyena

Kojo

Oct 7, 2023
So, Obviously borked something (v0.6.18). But was trying to make a Spotted Hyena ala Humon Comics.

Character is catfolk and shemale according to save logs. But doesn't have tits? No effect from the lactation potion, didn't get the cock growth result from the victorious centaur pack event and got the bruised and beaten even though my character was six foot+ tall? Unless "waif's chest" is code for too small to milk boobs?

was also wondering if the supposed discord link was paid version only? I can afford it, 90% sure the full version is free? but quite frankly, I don't need COC2 popping up in my steam status. which ironically is how I learned you all made a second edition. (Yes, COULD easily establish dominance... But I've got family friended on my steam account)

Also unsure if Hermaphrodites are an option like in coc1? I know McTitfuck is going through finals and such... But I CANNOT find any info on that with a casual google or wiki search.

Cannibal Cravings

Jan 17, 2023
Kind of hard to pinpoint exactly what/where the problem is but I'll do my best to answer some of this.

You should have picked boob size and whatnot during character creation. I'm assuming that you either chose tiny tits or started off with a male base character and tried using transformations to get the female bits. In either case "waifish chest" describes your body shape and not your breast size I believe. Yes Herms are an option. Kassyra, the demoness you first encounter in the tutorial, has all the fun bits. You can too.

The discord is free to access but I'm 90% certain they have special areas for Patreon or steam customers.

Are you sure you're using google and the wiki properly? All this information is very easy to find or figure out yourself.

Have a link to the wiki just in case;

Kojo

Oct 7, 2023
Well first of all. the wiki says that the pink potion removes penises.

The wiki also says that I should have gained two inches of dick from the centaur pack event (didn't), with the gargoyle lady magic caravan It said if you were over or equal to 6 inches it wouldn't give you the brused and beaten effect with the butt fuck option. (did)

Edit: What is true cock? Since having any kind of tits makes your dick false even if you don't have a pussy?!

Edit2: still can't find any discord link. "Discord is chat-room software that can run from your browser or as a standalone application. We’ve switched over to it from IRC for a variety of reasons. Hope you enjoy!" with no link does not help.

Last edited:

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
Okay, so the Discord link is available from the blogposts on fenoxo.com. Every CoC2 patch post has at the bottom, come hang out on CoC2's own Discord, that's where the link is. The Discord is free to access in full and to my chagrin there is no special backers area.

Hermaphroditism is very much an option, just use Blue Eggs or Pink Eggs alchemised with the appropriate ingredient to get the parts you don't already have.

I don't know what the bug is regarding your tf, if you're looking to make a hyena furry you should be able to buy Cackle Berries from Kavi in the Marefolk Village.

I'm not familiar with the intricacies of Gianna and the Centaur Pack. You can sleep off Bruised and Beaten, and if you're looking to gain penis size, you're better off using Blue Eggs alchemised with Turgid Mushroom anyway. Or if you're looking to gain a horsecock like the centaurs can give you, then Mino Bloodwine from the minotaurs in the Foothills is the safer bet.

True cock just means it's not the magicock you can buy from Lady Evergreen. I have no idea what making your dick false means.

Reactions: valk42