Trials in tainted space.... not being able to do the main story

ImKingNoobUwU

May 12, 2022
So if you dont know the main story is about the data probe thing... i remembered on my main acount ehich is level 10 and over 30 irl hours spent. I remember back when i started. I lost to dane... am i screwed with the main story line and how do i fix it... i dont care if i need to cheat to fix it

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
No. If you lose to Dane, you still get the coordinates. If the Cousin gets the Probe on Tarkus, you get the coordinates. Losing to Taivra on Myrellion and the Shock Hopper at Zheng Shi are Bad Ends, so you're not really doomed.

In fact, you get a bit of unique dialogue on Zheng Shi if you lost to Dane.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Please actually read the words the game puts in front of you so you know what's going on.

ImKingNoobUwU

May 12, 2022
Wdym...
No. If you lose to Dane, you still get the coordinates. If the Cousin gets the Probe on Tarkus, you get the coordinates. Losing to Taivra on Myrellion and the Shock Hopper at Zheng Shi are Bad Ends, so you're not really doomed.

In fact, you get a bit of unique dialogue on Zheng Shi if you lost to Dane.
What cordinates.. im sorry im just confused

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Ohh ok... i mean im at the 5th planet
It sounded like you started over and were wondering if your new game couldn't progress.

If you're on Dhaal, it's still under development. The probe is not accessible yet. Fenoxo is currently writing the next dungeon.