Treatment Issue (dog dick)

kapuchu

Oct 1, 2015
For whatever reason, when my male character (completely human, no mods) takes the Treatment, his dick becomes canine when the whole "Sheath" thing comes by.

Anyone knows why? I'm pretty sure it should be a bull or horse dick if anything,

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Mmmm nope, it has the highest chance of chaging to a horsedick (there is no bovine dick in TiTS iirc), but a smaller change of becoming feline and canine. If you're asking for a lore-justification... I don't know.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Mmmm nope, it has the highest chance of chaging to a horsedick (there is no bovine dick in TiTS iirc), but a smaller change of becoming feline and canine. If you're asking for a lore-justification... I don't know.
They most likely mixed in more than just cow, bull and horse genes in the treatment.
So occasionally you might get a different TF than the norm.
You lucky dog :p

Taken from the wiki:
  • 4/5 chance to convert penis to equine (2/5 chance), canine (2/5 chance), or feline (1/5 chance) if not already of that type; with a 50% of converting all penises into that type, if multiple and not that type.
Unrelated, but I wish the mare and stallion thing the wiki talks about could actually happen in game.
Getting more horse like features that is.
Or is that already possible?

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
They most likely mixed in more than just cow, bull and horse genes in the treatment.
So occasionally you might get a different TF than the norm.
You lucky dog :p

Taken from the wiki:
  • 4/5 chance to convert penis to equine (2/5 chance), canine (2/5 chance), or feline (1/5 chance) if not already of that type; with a 50% of converting all penises into that type, if multiple and not that type.
Unrelated, but I wish the mare and stallion thing the wiki talks about could actually happen in game.
Getting more horse like features that is.
Or is that already possible?
If just looking for horse bits, Literal Horse Pill sold by Jade. Or are you looking for something specific?

Last edited:

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
H

If just looking for horse bits, Literal Horse Pill sold by Jade. Or are you looking for something specific?
Getting such TFs from the treatment is what I were thinking about.
Because according to lore, occasionally people get more horse like features and they get called mares and stallions.
I'd like that as a small chance probability for the PC too.