Treated Cow-Taur help?

Primename

Dec 5, 2015
Does anyone know how to get Steele to be a Treated Cow-Taur more easily rather than spamming Treatment and Bovinium?

StarcraftJunkie

Aug 29, 2015
You can't spam the Treatment. It's a one shot.

And no, I don't know of any easier way. You could always save edit, but I wouldn't call that easier. Besides, spamming TFs is pretty easy if you just type in furfag to turn on the infinite items cheat.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
You can't spam the Treatment. It's a one shot.

And no, I don't know of any easier way. You could always save edit, but I wouldn't call that easier. Besides, spamming TFs is pretty easy if you just type in furfag to turn on the infinite items cheat.

Save scumming any TF item can be a bitch, and because Treatment's effects are rolled at once but take 7 in-game days to be revealed, it's twice as annoying. So cautious editing is the way to go, IMO.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Save scumming any TF item can be a bitch, and because Treatment's effects are rolled at once but take 7 in-game days to be revealed, it's twice as annoying. So cautious editing is the way to go, IMO.

Actually, very first message reveals it's direction.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
A fact which evidently doesn't stop you from confidently "correcting" other people in regards to its effects.

I am technically right. Most effects are rolled in very moment they are displayed, except gender route and some secondary gender effects (breast and lips size for female, cock size for male, horn size for all).

StarcraftJunkie

Aug 29, 2015

From what Jacques has said in the past (I think it was him - might have been Gedan or Fenoxo or Savin), some of the Treatment stuff is determined when you take it, and some of it is determined later on, as time passes and the effects occur.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I think what's determined right when you take it is whether you get the Male Treatment or the Female one.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Going to hijack this thread to make an observation about the Treatment (a non-ethical point, sit the fuck back down). I used it for the first time on the weekend, just to see how it pans out. The thing which really stuck out to me is the sharp segregation of the mental effects and the physical; first your mind turns to goo, and then once that's done it goes into the physical effects. This seems to me wrong-headed. Physical and mental effects are intrinsically linked if you have a bimbofying fetish - your boobs get bigger and that should worry you or make you feel inconvenienced, but it doesn't because it feels so good, and so on. The short story Fen/Savin produced about it understood this, so it's strange the in-game version doesn't.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
What do you mean? Female PCs will think prideful thoughts regarding their boobs, and about how nice it'd be to be bigger than other girls. Are you saying there should be a sense of apprehension (at least at first)?

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
What do you mean? Female PCs will think prideful thoughts regarding their boobs, and about how nice it'd be to be bigger than other girls. Are you saying there should be a sense of apprehension (at least at first)?

Which would be a bit weird since those who take the Treatment were warned well before they take it of its effect, usually with bimbofication stories the worry comes from not knowing what is happening or going to happen or no?

Heather_Trails

Jan 20, 2016
I think what's determined right when you take it is whether you get the Male Treatment or the Female one.

Do you, or anyone else know, if that also counts towards the Faux-cow or the female equivalent (Faux-bull?) of the treatment? Would there be different text from the usual at the start? I would think there should be...

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015
Do you, or anyone else know, if that also counts towards the Faux-cow or the female equivalent (Faux-bull?) of the treatment? Would there be different text from the usual at the start? I would think there should be...

Presumably, once those actually get written.