Transformitives not having an effect

Nines

Jul 9, 2020
I am trying to become a Nyrea for the oviposition and egg perks, but I cannot seem to get far enough, I get the black hair, chitin legs, and pail skin, but I do not get an ovipositior or nyrea cum. I just keep getting told that it didn't do anything and must be a dud. Am I doing something wrong? Or do I need to become close to a Nyrea so the candy goes towards my ovipositor rather than making me not a feline?

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
If you look at the Nyrean Rock Candy wiki entry, you'll see that you have a 33% chance of growing a nyrean penis (complete with the Ovipositor flag). Once you have that, it takes another 33% chance per piece of candy eaten to get nyrean cum.

Short of using the save editor, save scumming is your best bet so you don't blow through loads of di...er, credits trying to get the desired results.

Nines

Jul 9, 2020
If you look at the Nyrean Rock Candy wiki entry, you'll see that you have a 33% chance of growing a nyrean penis (complete with the Ovipositor flag). Once you have that, it takes another 33% chance per piece of candy eaten to get nyrean cum.

Save scumming is your best bet so you don't blow through loads of di...er, credits trying to get the desired results.
I have plenty of credits, that's not an issue by any means, the issue is once I eat 5 or so candies they just all do nothing, I ate 25 and only the first 5 did anything. Do I need to save scum for the specific effects I want within those 5 candies?

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Untitled.png

Looks like you can only gain 5 transformations total from the candy, no matter how many you eat.

TheShepard256

View attachment 13726

Looks like you can only gain 5 transformations total from the candy, no matter how many you eat.
You're misreading that. It means up to 5 transformations from a single use.
I am trying to become a Nyrea for the oviposition and egg perks, but I cannot seem to get far enough, I get the black hair, chitin legs, and pail skin, but I do not get an ovipositior or nyrea cum. I just keep getting told that it didn't do anything and must be a dud. Am I doing something wrong? Or do I need to become close to a Nyrea so the candy goes towards my ovipositor rather than making me not a feline?
To get the Nyrean Eggs perk requires the following:
  1. Get a nyrean ovipositor: requires at least one vagina, no nyrean vaginas and any cocks present must not be nyrean OR 50% chance with no genitals. 1/3rd chance if there are TFs available.
  2. Get nyrean cum: requires a nyrean ovipositor. 1/3rd chance if there are TFs available.
  3. Get the Nyrean Eggs status effect (i.e. production of nyrea-like eggs): requires any type of ovipositor cock, nyrean cum and fertility (not virility) greater than 0. 1/4th chance if there are TFs available.
  4. Boosting nyrean egg production sufficiently high: requires having the Nyrean Eggs status effect and fertility greater than 0. 80% chance within a 1/3rd chance if there are TFs available, for a total chance of 4/15ths if there are TFs available. Because of how much you need to boost production by, this will have to proc 18 times in total.
  5. After all the above, you're finally eligible for the Nyrean Eggs perk. 20% chance within a 1/3rd chance if there are TFs available, for a total chance of 1/15th if there are TFs available.
A note on if TFs are available: there are always 2 TFs available from each use, with three 50% chances to increase that by 1 (so there's a 1/8th chance each for 2 or 5 available TFs and a 3/8ths chance each for 3 or 4 available TFs). All of the above TFs are checked after all the non-genital appearance-changing TFs (hair, skin, eyes, limbs and femininity) so if you meet the prerequisites for more than one of those TFs the genital TFs are slightly less likely to proc.

Because of the 18 procs necessary to complete step 4, you will need to use a minimum of 20 pieces of nyrean rock candy, and likely much more due to how unlikely the production boost proc is; I'd estimate close to 100 on average without save scumming, with over 2/3rds of that being for step 4 and about half the rest for step 5. You'll almost certainly max out your Taint long before getting the Nyrean Eggs perk. It'd be a lot easier to just save edit to get both the perk and the Ovipositor flag the perk requires to function. Though if you just want the egg production and are fine staying as a nyrea, you can stop once you've done step 3.

This is all from the public source code which is months out of date, but I doubt any significant changes have been made to nyrean rock candies during that time, so this should be more-or-less accurate.

Reactions: Hden and Paradox01

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Reactions: Hden