Transformative questions (new to game)

Veilen

Oct 20, 2019
Hi i just started the game today and had a few questions. For transformative stuff is it possible for me to choose an option specifically? For example if I wanted to remain human but i wanted to have wings so i consume a transformative that has that option but not change my human body other than the addition of wings.

Also, if i wanted to increase my genitals size/depth/girth etc.. do i have to change it into another race or is there a way to just keep it as human and increase ? I'd prefer to be human for the most part since angel doesn't exist and dominate/be dominated by other races as human not as another race if possible. monster girl quest basically.

valkyr42

Mar 4, 2016
It's Cold Here, Midwestern US
No targeting. CoC1 developed as a TF game, with the fetish being TFs and corruption. You can save scum, of course, but there might be a hardcoded order i.e. you need bird legs to have bird wings or something. Your best bet is the save editor, just slap on some bird wings and make the dick big.

Veilen

Oct 20, 2019
No targeting. CoC1 developed as a TF game, with the fetish being TFs and corruption. You can save scum, of course, but there might be a hardcoded order i.e. you need bird legs to have bird wings or something. Your best bet is the save editor, just slap on some bird wings and make the dick big.
i see, so without cheating Gro+ is the only thing i can use to increase without race changing?