Transformative Items

Mister Irons

Feb 27, 2017
Hey so could one of you guys (the authors) introduce a transformative item that'll turn the PC into a Terran Ape/Simii? I recently rewatched Dawn of the Planet of the Apes and thought it'd be fun to place as a space chimpanzee. I don't have any experience with the writing or coding of TiTS, but I don't think it'd be that hard. Apes don't have tails, and, other than having fur all over and slightly different head and body proportions, they're pretty close to humans. They're both primates anyway. So what d'ya guys think?Caesar.jpg

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
The Ideas Subforum exists as a place to pitch concepts you intend to work on to the community, receive feedback and criticism on them, and then refine your ideas into a workable outline for the content you're going to be making.

This is not a place to pitch ideas for characters/items/etc. you want, but will not create yourself.

Pitching ideas you do not intend to put the time and effort into writing is not the purpose of this subforum. You may do so, but expect a strongly negative response. Nobody is going to write your ideas for you: the people who can write have more ideas of their own than they can ever possibly write already; they don't need or want yours.

Sorry to seem harsh, but them's the rules. If you're willing to make an item yourself that lets us be able to transform into a Simii, then go ahead. It might EVENTUALLY be picked up by someone, but I wouldn't count on someone else doing it on just the presented idea alone.

If you need experience on writing transformative items, I'm pretty sure there's docs floating around in the Event Submissions forums you can lay a framework from. Shouldn't be too different from that I imagine!

Last edited:

Mister Irons

Feb 27, 2017
Sorry to seem harsh, but them's the rules. If you're willing to make an item yourself that lets us be able to transform into a Simii, then go ahead. It might EVENTUALLY be picked up by someone, but I wouldn't count on someone else doing it on just the presented idea alone.

If you need experience on writing transformative items, I'm pretty sure there's docs floating around in the Event Submissions forums you can lay a framework from. Shouldn't be too different from that I imagine!
Ah, alright then. Thanks for pointing those out for me.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Ah, alright then. Thanks for pointing those out for me.
No worries! You're well within your power to make the item up if you wanna! It would certainly be a welcome addition if you could come up with it! :) Just to be sure, I'd check with Embry's author if they haven't already or are in progress of working on a transformation item already if you're goin through with it.