Transformation Items

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
>vagina
>physically male

wat

You can have a vagina and no penis and still call yourself a dude. You do you, bro.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
And are technically not male, so he's not wrong.

I have to write a thing on Facebook's 71 genders (not a joke), so I'll never not be salty.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
I thought that all that 70+ genders crap was spawned on Tumblr?
Why do you need to write a thing on it?
It was started on Tumblr, but Facebook made 71 of those genders available for it's users to identify themselves as on their profiles several years ago.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
One day you're sure that the term "gender" refers to nouns and the following one you find out it's all about people finding increasingly minute ways to tag themselves as.

Hlord369

Sep 7, 2016
>vagina
>physically male

wat

You can have a vagina and no penis and still call yourself a dude. You do you, bro.

Sorry if I didn't word it very well, I was a bit rushed. I meant to ask what items could give you a pussy while retaining a dick and mostly masculine features.

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
I was gonna say . . . NOWHERE in that statement did @Hlord369 say anything about NOT having a dick just obtaining a pussy.

Pussyblossom is good for it . .. it's actually easier to get the pussy(ies) and then get or get back the dick(s). But you could get them through Kerokeras Venom, Nyrean Candy, and Pussyblossom. If you want to get technical. Out of these three Nyrean candy is the only one that has a chance (1/3) of removing your a penis (but it replaces it with a Nyrean Ovipositor.

Last edited:

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Nyrean candy is the only one that has a chance (1/3) of removing your a penis (but it replaces it with a Nyrean Ovipositor.
Actually, it is supposed to replace your penis with a nyrean vagina and your vagina with a nyrean ovipositor, because nyrea are weird like that.

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
Actually, it is supposed to replace your penis with a nyrean vagina and your vagina with a nyrean ovipositor, because nyrea are weird like that.
Meh wasn't going to go into the logistics of it to that extent, but yes you're absolutely correct.